54%
7%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

In case it isn't blatantly obvious it's a reference to the painting The Scream.

Just with cats.

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

Sweet! Another print I wanted! Thanks Walmazan for the awesome design! Can't wait to wear this!

gertiestn

quality posts: 56 Private Messages gertiestn

I fell in love with this shirt the instant I saw it in the derby. So help me, that was even before I noticed the cheeseburger in it. I am officially in love love. What a shirt!

lonelypond

quality posts: 434 Private Messages lonelypond

Cat on a diet. Sorry, darn cute cat on a diet.

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit

Cue the cat.woot jokes.

cannedpoo

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cannedpoo

Great design, but yet again, this year has too many ugly colors. What is wrong with black?

bluejester

quality posts: 566 Private Messages bluejester

What has the cat so scare? Is there a litter box issue just out of view in this image?

(Congrats to Walmazan! My days is always brightened when I see you win good sir.)

Angelwing

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Angelwing

Cool design, but the color of the shirt isn't that great. No darker color alternative? =(

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Munch's "The Scream" is sometimes thought to represent the inner expression of an existential crisis for a human; Walmazan's "The Mrowr" may represent the pinnacle of a kitteh's existential crisis as it asks, "If I can not haz cheeseburger, then what is the meaning of life?!?"

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

debbernaut

quality posts: 8 Private Messages debbernaut

had to order despite the fact that yellow is really not a good color for me. Black design on silver would have been a better choice.

goneferal

quality posts: 19 Private Messages goneferal

Ok. It's got a cat on it, my favorite. It's on lemon, my favorite color for a woot tee. It's by walmazan, and I don't have a walmazan design yet. I've had a bad day & feel like that kitty looks. I'm gettin' it. Don't even try to stop me.

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants

Cat angst on a t-shirt Walmazan! Who'd have thought it would work?
The lines are like Munch's personal scratching pole.

sarahlav

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sarahlav

I can haz this shirt!

galapogos

quality posts: 1 Private Messages galapogos
cannedpoo wrote:Great design, but yet again, this year has too many ugly colors. What is wrong with black?

I know! I LOVE THIS SHIRT but my oh my: puke yellow?

I would buy so many of these as gifts but I just cannot get over the color. Please reprint this shirt Woot!

ravyn13

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ravyn13

I agree with the shirt color comments. Yellow of any shade just doesn't work for me. Put this on a darker color (black! blue, green...) and I wouldn't even hesitate.

gertiestn

quality posts: 56 Private Messages gertiestn
goneferal wrote:Ok. It's got a cat on it, my favorite. It's on lemon, my favorite color for a woot tee. It's by walmazan, and I don't have a walmazan design yet. I've had a bad day & feel like that kitty looks. I'm gettin' it. Don't even try to stop me.

This is one of my all-time favorite Woot!shirt posts. No trying to stop you, missy.

cvcoast

quality posts: 16 Private Messages cvcoast

Wow. My first literal LOL while on woot, and it would turn out to be a woot shirt! who knew? Well played, Sir!
And if wasn't such a friggin' ugly color I'd haz me some of it.

Alohamora

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Alohamora

Yellow/cream works better for me than a dark color would. I haven't bought any shirts since the price increase from $10 to $12 - until this one. Makes me LOL on a couple of levels.

lilsquiggle

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lilsquiggle
Alohamora wrote:Yellow/cream works better for me than a dark color would. I haven't bought any shirts since the price increase from $10 to $12 - until this one. Makes me LOL on a couple of levels.

Congrats walmazan. I did feel this printing was pretty inevitable, was the other super strong entry of the derby. Gotta say though, I cannot wear yellow, so this tshirt is not for me. I can see exactly why you chose that colour, it works super well, just sadly, its a colour a lot of people cant wear.

LBISurfer2

quality posts: 1 Private Messages LBISurfer2

I really like this shirt, but as was said before I have not purchased a shirt since the price change. I don't really understand why the price went up and perhaps I never will. But this shirt brought me super close to hitting the button. I work as an archaeologist and this pattern (although based off "The Scream" reminds me intensely of southern Utah, where some amazing hikes are to be had. Thanks for the design
Inspiration?

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

congrats Wences! This is hilarious!XD

cptgone

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cptgone

walmazing! love the cheeseburger

Laureenmt

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Laureenmt

Somehow this Scream looks more like a Yawn.

Maybe it's just because it is a cat, a creature more prone to lethargy than existential terror.

jagarrou

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jagarrou

I've not purchased a lemon-colored Woot shirt yet. Can anyone tell me if the color is as greyed-out and dreary as it looks on the screen, or is it a soft lemony yellow, or a bright nuclear gold?

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit
jagarrou wrote:I've not purchased a lemon-colored Woot shirt yet. Can anyone tell me if the color is as greyed-out and dreary as it looks on the screen, or is it a soft lemony yellow, or a bright nuclear gold?

It's pretty close to the screen color. Definitely not pee-wee soccer gold. Wearable for sure.

amterpstra

quality posts: 3 Private Messages amterpstra

All y'all color complainers need to stop. On black or silver this would not make sense. Look again at the original -- this color stays true to the sturm und drang.

It's OK if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right. ~ Wootin' since 2005 and lovin' it!

goneferal

quality posts: 19 Private Messages goneferal
gertiestn wrote:This is one of my all-time favorite Woot!shirt posts. No trying to stop you, missy.

Heehee. I feel better this morning.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Congrats, Wences!

jagarrou

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jagarrou
orabbit wrote:It's pretty close to the screen color. Definitely not pee-wee soccer gold. Wearable for sure.

Kewl. I'm in.

tudencoco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tudencoco

the Scream is one of my personal favorite paintings and even better in 'cat'. And finally a color other than black/dark. thanks to the artist. nice touch on the cheeseburger.

ReginaFilangee

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ReginaFilangee
jagarrou wrote:I've not purchased a lemon-colored Woot shirt yet. Can anyone tell me if the color is as greyed-out and dreary as it looks on the screen, or is it a soft lemony yellow, or a bright nuclear gold?

It's not at all close to the color shown in the pic, which has stopped me from ordering in the past. But having recently rec'd "Artichokey" (which I hadn't bought ONLY because I thought it would be a dull, "blah" greyed-out yellow like shown in the pic) as a random, I was pleasantly surprised that it's a PRETTY (imo) yellow----not too pale; not too bright/glaring; not blah or dreary at all---just right.

Hang on, and I'll hunt up a pic that Neuropsychosocial once posted, which shows the ACTUAL color.
(Edit: here ya go: http://shirt.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5064216)

Note to Woot: Why can't y'all post the ACTUAL shirt color (illustration, not just verbally) on the description page?

May the Crap be with you all!!!

Xiola

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Xiola

I absolutely adore this shirt, but alas, I cannot buy it due to the fact that yellow is about the only color I won't wear under any circumstances. This makes me very sad. Please don't suggest I dye it. I have a pink hoodie in my closet that has been in there for 5+ years that I have been intending to dye since I bought it at a concert. I try to be realistic about my shortcomings.

~X

ReginaFilangee

Xiola wrote:I absolutely adore this shirt, but alas, I cannot buy it due to the fact that yellow is about the only color I won't wear under any circumstances. This makes me very sad. Please don't suggest I dye it. I have a pink hoodie in my closet that has been in there for 5+ years that I have been intending to dye since I bought it at a concert. I try to be realistic about my shortcomings.

Maybe you could dye yourself instead? ;-)
Just kidding, of course.
A thought, however: I'm sure you know what looks best on you and what doesn't, but I've known a LOT of people who think they look horrible wearing yellow, when in reality it actually looks quite good on them. Have you had your colors "done".....or gotten (several) objective opinions? Or are you just averse to wearing the color in general? It'd be sad to miss out on a shirt you love just because you think it wouldn't look good on you, when it really might look great.

zekecatz

quality posts: 202 Private Messages zekecatz

MeoOooww!

mcvickie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mcvickie

Guys, quit hating the yellow. I would not have bought it if it were another blue, dark green, black or brown. I have been waiting for a cute yellow or cream! And I bet plenty of you would look great in yellow. It's cheery!

rizaroni

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rizaroni

I bought it because it's yellow/lemon and I have artichokie and it's a lovely color. But I did have to take off my Cake is a Liar shirt to check my size. Off to go get dressed....

Larisa

expo01

quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01

Congrats Wences!, great work.

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

Love this design. I sure wish I could own it.

ReginaFilangee

mcvickie wrote:Guys, quit hating the yellow. I would not have bought it if it were another blue, dark green, black or brown. I have been waiting for a cute yellow or cream! And I bet plenty of you would look great in yellow. It's cheery!

I agree! I wish even more cheery colors were offered on a regular basis: orange, red, and....gasp....even pink! (Men can buy for their wives, gf's, sisters, mothers, etc. if they aren't secure enough in their own masculinity to wear pink themselves.) I do see some green and royal blue from time to time, but far too many of my favorite-design Woot shirts are either black or blah grey. Okay to have a few of those....but I'm not Goth. I don't like to be dreary. I like to wear black pants, so I prefer a contrasting shirt color. Bright colors look good with both jeans and black pants...as well as tan/khaki pants.

I'd like to toss out the suggestion once again that each design be offered on a choice of color blanks, like most of the "other" t-shirt sites out there do. How hard could that be???