joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! We had a great time yesterday at the Shrimp Festival. The shrimp and grits were wonderful. The weather was fabulous.

Lynn hope you and reddog can get some relief.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Wow; slow day so far; I hope this isn't setting the tone for the week!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

joyner wrote:Good morning everybody! We had a great time yesterday at the Shrimp Festival. The shrimp and grits were wonderful. The weather was fabulous.

Lynn hope you and reddog can get some relief.



Shrimp and grits????

That sounds wrong. Aren't grits breakfast food?

I do know when we use to drive, at some point grits appeared on your plate at the dinner.


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Wow; slow day so far; I hope this isn't setting the tone for the week!



Hi.
Waiting to see if I'll go for a walk without the dog. Pants are getting tight.
Amazing how quickly you can quit a 4 year habit!

Waiting to see is son survives work.

Also....anyone know what is pooping on my front steps? Long and skinny, like the diameter or a mouse dropping, but an inch or two long.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
dontwantaname wrote:Hi.
Waiting to see if I'll go for a walk without the dog. Pants are getting tight.
Amazing how quickly you can quit a 4 year habit!

Waiting to see is son survives work.

Also....anyone know what is pooping on my front steps? Long and skinny, like the diameter or a mouse dropping, but an inch or two long.



Rat?


Carpet dudettes are finished, They did a great job, I even let them upsell me to colored grout sealer for the kitchen floor tile.
The dog is happy to be freed from the bedroom, he won't go back in there now.

In the end only kindness matters

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Doctor at 4:30. Have to stop the Zyrtec. Doing nothing but sleep or stare at the wall. The wall's not that interesting.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
pooflady wrote:Doctor at 4:30. Have to stop the Zyrtec. Doing nothing but sleep or stare at the wall. The wall's not that interesting.


Maybe the wall needs artwork?

I'm just hanging out, really.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:Doctor at 4:30. Have to stop the Zyrtec. Doing nothing but sleep or stare at the wall. The wall's not that interesting.



according to consumer reports, zyrtec (cetirizine) is more sedating than claritin (loratadine) and mite be more sedating than allegra (fexofenadine). i bet doc will recommend trying either claritin or allegra.

personally, this year, i suffered through some allergies in spring and early summer, unlike most years. claritin and zyrtec didn't work very well for me but allegra did the trick. my doc said you never know, every1 reacts a leetle differently and the reaction also varies with the allergen.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

afternoon

thanks for the kind wishes for the reddog He is actually doing quite well. The meclizine worked and he slept, and this morning could walk on his own. Still a little wiggly in the rear end but nothing like last night. We went to work for part of the day - I was able to leave at 2. I need to get some sleep - only got about 90 min total for the night last night. Just eatin a piece of cold pizza first.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
no1 wrote:according to consumer reports, zyrtec (cetirizine) is more sedating than claritin (loratadine) and mite be more sedating than allegra (fexofenadine). i bet doc will recommend trying either claritin or allegra.

personally, this year, i suffered through some allergies in spring and early summer, unlike most years. claritin and zyrtec didn't work very well for me but allegra did the trick. my doc said you never know, every1 reacts a leetle differently and the reaction also varies with the allergen.



Thanks, it'll be interesting to see what he wants me to take. That is, of course, if this is allergies.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
no1 wrote:according to consumer reports, zyrtec (cetirizine) is more sedating than claritin (loratadine) and mite be more sedating than allegra (fexofenadine). i bet doc will recommend trying either claritin or allegra.

personally, this year, i suffered through some allergies in spring and early summer, unlike most years. claritin and zyrtec didn't work very well for me but allegra did the trick. my doc said you never know, every1 reacts a leetle differently and the reaction also varies with the allergen.



How long did you take each before you decided it wasn't working?



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:How long did you take each before you decided it wasn't working?



i started with two weeks of store brand loratadine ("compare to claritin and SAVE!"). then tried store brand zyrtec for a week, i think. finally tried store brand allegra (a bit more $ than the first two) and noticed it was better for me within a day or two.

i think what happened was i took one med until i ran out, then changed to a different one. none of them really made me drowsy, so i didn't have any urgency to change, other than the constant eye-itchiness and sneezing.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:afternoon

thanks for the kind wishes for the reddog He is actually doing quite well. The meclizine worked and he slept, and this morning could walk on his own. Still a little wiggly in the rear end but nothing like last night. We went to work for part of the day - I was able to leave at 2. I need to get some sleep - only got about 90 min total for the night last night. Just eatin a piece of cold pizza first.



Snooze away kiddo!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Afternoon, folks,

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

uggh... feeling like I'm the one that slept in the dog bed. Very sore and tired today.

I'm glad Red Dog is doing better today.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Lynnzoi wrote:afternoon

thanks for the kind wishes for the reddog He is actually doing quite well. The meclizine worked and he slept, and this morning could walk on his own. Still a little wiggly in the rear end but nothing like last night. We went to work for part of the day - I was able to leave at 2. I need to get some sleep - only got about 90 min total for the night last night. Just eatin a piece of cold pizza first.



Animals, kids, old people....kill them all!
Keep screwing up our lives.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

I didn't go to bed early enough last night; so enjoy a me-free night on me.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:uggh... feeling like I'm the one that slept in the dog bed. Very sore and tired today.

I'm glad Red Dog is doing better today.


One of Rusty's beds is very nice. Would be easy to sleep in.
He prefers the lumpy round ones.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:I didn't go to bed early enough last night; so enjoy a me-free night on me.



Sleep well Gman!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:Animals, kids, old people....kill them all!



if that happened there wouldn't be any1 left in pwa.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Acute bronchitis. Guess there won't be an M.D. after my name in the near future.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:if that happened there wouldn't be any1 left in pwa.



As far as I know, you aren't in any of those categories.

Old = 80+

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:As far as I know, you aren't in any of those categories.

Old = 80+



i'm old enuf to be my own grandfather!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Acute bronchitis. Guess there won't be an M.D. after my name in the near future.



How long will it last and what do you have to do to get rid of it?

Also, should I be wiping down my computer after talking to you?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:Acute bronchitis. Guess there won't be an M.D. after my name in the near future.



"you have a cute bronchitis!"

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:i'm old enuf to be my own grandfather!



Maybe you are.
Have you done any time travel lately?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:How long will it last and what do you have to do to get rid of it?

Also, should I be wiping down my computer after talking to you?



i have to wipe down my computer after looking at certain web sites!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:How long will it last and what do you have to do to get rid of it?

Also, should I be wiping down my computer after talking to you?



Most definitely.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:Maybe you are.
Have you done any time travel lately?



every1 does. time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin' ... into the future.

tick tock tick. doot doot doo doo.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
no1 wrote:"you have a cute bronchitis!"



Come to think of it, it is kind of cute. I think the Zyrtec's finally wearing off.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Picked up the kids.

Version2 did her reading homework and was very excited to read a real book! She always thinks she can't or it will be too hard, but she sailed through it. Ver1 came over, she was all "Hey, I remember that book, it's funny."

Now if Ver3 would just learn to follow house rules, I could have had a nap. I need a nap.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
no1 wrote:i'm old enuf to be my own grandfather!



You're from Arkansas?

In the end only kindness matters

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 620 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Update...

I bid Maisy a last goodbye about an hour ago. She's in a better place.

Talk to y'all later in the week.


To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
ThunderThighs wrote:Update...

I bid Maisy a last goodbye about an hour ago. She's in a better place.

Talk to y'all later in the week.



o m g. so sorry.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
ThunderThighs wrote:Update...

I bid Maisy a last goodbye about an hour ago. She's in a better place.

Talk to y'all later in the week.



Sorry to hear. I know you loved her so.

I'm just hanging out, really.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
ThunderThighs wrote:Update...

I bid Maisy a last goodbye about an hour ago. She's in a better place.

Talk to y'all later in the week.



That had to be so hard.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

I'm so sorry TT. We all loved Maisy from a distance and will miss her as well.

Hugs and prayers for you and son as you get through this loss.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:Update...

I bid Maisy a last goodbye about an hour ago. She's in a better place.

Talk to y'all later in the week.



So very sorry.
Hopefully, when we die, all our pets friends will be there waiting for us.



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:Hopefully, when we die, all our pets friends will be there waiting for us.



so they can eat us?

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:so they can eat us?



No TT and I are nice to our pets.
I don't know what you do to them, that you would think that.


Even the Rabbi who writes a column in the newspaper said he hopes his pets are there when he dies.



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.