farfie89

quality posts: 0 Private Messages farfie89

My very first Woot purchase was the Seuss totebag! My second graders are going to love, love, love it. Really wish I could have gotten the same desing in a hoodie though.

heathenflower

quality posts: 1 Private Messages heathenflower

MY OCD about checking Woot daily has finally paid off! I have wanted that rainbow shirt since I first saw it but I didn't realize how Woot worked at first and didn't realize it would be available only for a limited time. I have ordered the random shirts hoping it would find it's way to me, and would come back and check frequently to see if it had made a come back. I can finally have my rainbow shirt! Thank you Woot for completing my shirt life.

girlwithtea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages girlwithtea

I really love this weeks literary theme! As a huge bookworm, I just want to buy all of it!
But, (I think I'm going to echo a lot of what's been already said) I really would like to see more options! If a design is offered on a bag, then I would also love to see the shirt for it, and vice versa.

hamstar2002

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hamstar2002
datapike wrote:Really wish the cat in the hat "Funny things are everywhere" one was a shirt. I don't know if it ever was and I missed it, but I buy all of Ramyb's designs. Really don't need a tote and not a fan of tank tops. Woot needs to offer these designs on everything when they do this. Or at least have tshirts of them all...

I second this opinion. Agreed!
I'd buy one if it was a shirt!

yellowflower

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yellowflower

I would love to see this sale extended through the 10th, when I get paid again, so that I could actually buy some things.

roboscorp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roboscorp

I hate it that the hoodie says "cloak of visibility" and not "visibility cloak". Its killing me not to buy it on such a small technicality!

MrsBones

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MrsBones

SO. EXCITED. to get "Shelf Life" as a tee!
Downside: this is my first (and possibly my only, if they're as bad as people say) Anvil. Boo.
Upside: I have a stubby torso, so I ordered a K12 to avoid the tenting-issue of the lady shirts.

Fingers crossed!

If I'm to keep buying shirts, I need MXS! Please add my size!

MrsBones

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MrsBones

That being said…

*gives woot an NCIS-style Gibbs headslap*

WHY isn't Shelf Life available as a poster?! So much detail! It'd be read-ical!

Book pun, haaaa.

If I'm to keep buying shirts, I need MXS! Please add my size!

foolane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages foolane

Ugh... Seriously??!?! "Cloak of Visibility" is sold out!! Please bring it back. I have Christmas gifts to think of. Thanks shirtwoot!

kkbass

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kkbass
AttilaTheMom wrote:Whaaaaaaaaaa I was really hoping for a never give a narwhal a library card as I dripped something stainy on mine and it got stained.

rdillman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rdillman
foolane wrote:Ugh... Seriously??!?! "Cloak of Visibility" is sold out!! Please bring it back. I have Christmas gifts to think of. Thanks shirtwoot!

Upvote! The number of people in our household/on our holiday shopping list who want this is... large. This shirt made my wife sit up in bed and shout "Outdoor Mulch For Gardening yes! I want it!" and who doesn't love hearing that in the morning?

"There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun."
- Pablo Picasso

ralenth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ralenth
roboscorp wrote:I hate it that the hoodie says "cloak of visibility" and not "visibility cloak". Its killing me not to buy it on such a small technicality!

Maybe a copyright issue?

noahkai

quality posts: 0 Private Messages noahkai

Will any of these shirts come back? I had missed this awesome sale.

areinke89

quality posts: 0 Private Messages areinke89

TANK- Just received, everyone said they run small, but I must disagree, unless they're going to shrink some. I wear a Women's Large with woot, and ordered an XL for the tank, and it fits like a muscle shirt, saggy in the armpits. I'm sure I could've got a Large and it would've fit better, and I'm a heavy chested woman. it is a little looser near the bottom, but not by much.

tacitcat

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tacitcat

I just received my Existential Whale tote bag, and the whale image has little dots all over it, like canvas is showing through the whale. And the white dots that are supposed to be on the whale look incomplete.

I emailed Shirt.Woot, but I was wondering how others Existential Whale totes turned out.

katjim00

quality posts: 7 Private Messages katjim00

I just received my Funny Things are Everywhere shirt and am kinda disappointed in how it printed.... The background images are so light that if you didn't know they were there, chances are you wouldn't see them Kinda makes the design make absolutely no sense....

Any suggestions? Maybe I'll try emailing....

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 543 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

katjim00 wrote:I just received my Funny Things are Everywhere shirt and am kinda disappointed in how it printed.... The background images are so light that if you didn't know they were there, chances are you wouldn't see them Kinda makes the design make absolutely no sense....

Any suggestions? Maybe I'll try emailing....

Yes, please email service@woot.com. Photos help them see the problem as pass it on to the shirt team.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

katjim00

quality posts: 7 Private Messages katjim00
ThunderThighs wrote:Yes, please email service@woot.com. Photos help them see the problem as pass it on to the shirt team.

Sent, thank you

I looked under different lighting today and it's not as dull as it first seemed, but the background images are definitely not as clear on the canvas... If you don't know what you're looking for I doubt you would know what they were.

neeznoodle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neeznoodle

I ordered the Invisibility Cloak hoodie and got the message that there was a problem with the colors. I was asked if I wanted to get the hoodie in black, or wait until September when the navy is available, and I said I wanted to wait. Well, guess what arrived today? Yep, black hoodies.

I'm contacting Woot about this, but am wondering if anyone else got the wrong color?

On a side note, this is the first thin hoodie that I've bought, and, boy! They aren't kidding when they say thin. I don't care for how thin it is and won't buy another one.

Also, the zipper on the black hoodies has white material. It REALLY stands out against the blackness of the material and doesn't look good. The image makes it look like the zipper blends right in, since the image doesn't show a white zipper. I hope the navy hoodies don't have the white zipper (http://shirt.woot.com/offers/cloak-of-visibility-lightweight-hoodie). Woot failed on the zipper on this hoodie.

jrrtolkien

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jrrtolkien
neeznoodle wrote:I ordered the Invisibility Cloak hoodie and got the message that there was a problem with the colors. I was asked if I wanted to get the hoodie in black, or wait until September when the navy is available, and I said I wanted to wait. Well, guess what arrived today? Yep, black hoodies.

I'm contacting Woot about this, but am wondering if anyone else got the wrong color?

On a side note, this is the first thin hoodie that I've bought, and, boy! They aren't kidding when they say thin. I don't care for how thin it is and won't buy another one.

Also, the zipper on the black hoodies has white material. It REALLY stands out against the blackness of the material and doesn't look good. The image makes it look like the zipper blends right in, since the image doesn't show a white zipper. I hope the navy hoodies don't have the white zipper (http://shirt.woot.com/offers/cloak-of-visibility-lightweight-hoodie). Woot failed on the zipper on this hoodie.

Same here on color, ordered blue, got email if I wanted to wait for blue (which I wanted) and I got Black today. So much for communication, and yes these are Very thin. It fits like a glove, oh well.

harle85

quality posts: 6 Private Messages harle85
neeznoodle wrote:I ordered the Invisibility Cloak hoodie and got the message that there was a problem with the colors. I was asked if I wanted to get the hoodie in black, or wait until September when the navy is available, and I said I wanted to wait. Well, guess what arrived today? Yep, black hoodies.

Same thing happened to me! I said I'd wait for blue, and I got black today! The blue print on the black hoodie looks awful! I want my blue one! (and it appears, so does everyone else!)

jjnargan

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jjnargan

The opposite happened to me! I responded that I wanted the black one in order to get it earlier (and because I thought I'd prefer the black color), but I still haven't gotten a shipping notice and it's been almost 2 weeks since they said the black one would ship! I've e-mailed service about it, but I haven't gotten a response.

bertmsu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bertmsu

Samesies on the black/blue issue. Although, I love the lightweight hoodie and wish there were more things printed on them but it looks like the heavier pullover hoodies are back now.

rebekah3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rebekah3
harle85 wrote:Same thing happened to me! I said I'd wait for blue, and I got black today! The blue print on the black hoodie looks awful! I want my blue one! (and it appears, so does everyone else!)

I got the black one too and emailed customer service - they said they'd be sending the blue one, but so far no luck! I'm quite upset about it.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

rebekah3 wrote:I got the black one too and emailed customer service - they said they'd be sending the blue one, but so far no luck! I'm quite upset about it.

Hey guys, I'm looking into this. I'm sorry for the mix-up.

lily1029

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lily1029

If anyone ends up with an extra Invisibility cloak hoody (in large) I would be interested in taking a spare off your hands. I work at a bookstore and regret not scoring one to wear to work!

harle85

quality posts: 6 Private Messages harle85
tgentry wrote:Hey guys, I'm looking into this. I'm sorry for the mix-up.

Have the blue ones been sent out? I got sent a black one by mistake, and so they said they'd send me a blue one...I emailed 5 days ago asking when the blue ones are going to ship and haven't gotten a response. It's the last day in September, so have they been sent? Where's my blue hoodie?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
harle85 wrote:Have the blue ones been sent out? I got sent a black one by mistake, and so they said they'd send me a blue one...I emailed 5 days ago asking when the blue ones are going to ship and haven't gotten a response. It's the last day in September, so have they been sent? Where's my blue hoodie?

We've pinged service on your behalf but feel free to drop a note to service@woot.com if needed.

I'm just hanging out, really.

bertmsu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bertmsu

Has anyone had any luck getting their blue "Cloak of Visibility" hoodie or even getting an update? I sent emails to service@woot.com last week and this week but haven't gotten a response.

jrrtolkien

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jrrtolkien
bertmsu wrote:Has anyone had any luck getting their blue "Cloak of Visibility" hoodie or even getting an update? I sent emails to service@woot.com last week and this week but haven't gotten a response.

Woot comes through. Opened up my mailbox today and what do you know, my Blue hoodie. Got a Black one a while back (wanted Blue). Hopefully all the wrong colors will be fixed. I DO like the Blue better, zipper does not stand out as much. THANKS WOOT!

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

jrrtolkien wrote:Woot comes through. Opened up my mailbox today and what do you know, my Blue hoodie. Got a Black one a while back (wanted Blue). Hopefully all the wrong colors will be fixed. I DO like the Blue better, zipper does not stand out as much. THANKS WOOT!

hooray!!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.