pentachris

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pentachris
Thirdbase9 wrote:It looks good, but since I haven't read the book or seen the show, I don't get it.

If I hadn't seen your post, I wouldn't have known there was anything to get. I figured it was just another spoof on cheesy shirts with wolves.

I fight authority - authority always wins.

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14
pentachris wrote:If I hadn't seen your post, I wouldn't have known there was anything to get. I figured it was just another spoof on cheesy shirts with wolves.

You are referring to the "Three Wolf Moon" shirt, and others of the similar "Mountain" style, no doubt. Those tend to be not only more photorealistic depictions of animals (or whatever else is being shown), but as my wife always reminds me, the images in those shirts are HUGE and take up a large portion of the front of the shirt.

zekecatz

quality posts: 201 Private Messages zekecatz

What bloodshot eyes you have. Might want to cut back a little.

cernenus

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cernenus
Nozitina wrote:I really want this shirt T.T to bad I can't buy Woot Shirts anymore because Guys smalls are too big, Kids are too short and the new women's sizes are like a tent because they're basically made for fat people now.

Not to mention no longer made in the USA, and instead made in Honduras. Apparently the US maker actually had an idea how people here are shaped, while the offshore maker thinks we are all fatties, even those wearing smaller sized shirts.

retardcaveman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages retardcaveman

I was going to buy one of these for my brother and I until I read the "better than thou" write up. As a person who read the books I find it very arrogant to judge people based on the fact they like a television show.

amynance

quality posts: 6 Private Messages amynance

Staff

sunburncaveman wrote:I was going to buy one of these for my brother and I until I read the "better than thou" write up. As a person who read the books I find it very arrogant to judge people based on the fact they like a television show.

And as a person whose father is a mentally impaired caveman, I find your username very offensive.

ChronoSquall14

sunburncaveman wrote:I was going to buy one of these for my brother and I until I read the "better than thou" write up. As a person who read the books I find it very arrogant to judge people based on the fact they like a television show.

The write-up seemed a tongue-in-cheek sendup of all elitists.

joshfuiava

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joshfuiava

It kinda looks like a soccer crest to me. At least, that's the first thing I thought before I looked at it more carefully.

arcnite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arcnite

Looks great, but as with most Woot shirts I wish they wouldn't print the image so large.

An image 1/2 that size on the center chest or even one 1/3 that size off-centered over the left breast would look way better in my opinion.

cjhughes

quality posts: 24 Private Messages cjhughes

While we're on the topic of beer, when do we get beer.woot?

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle,
I no longer despair for the future of the human race. H.G. Wells
Woot:40(Babies on Cribs:7) Kids:0 Wine:1 Shirt:7 Sellout:4 Home:1 Moofi: 2

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

cjhughes wrote:While we're on the topic of beer, when do we get beer.woot?

EXCELLENT QUESTION....

llandar

quality posts: 32 Private Messages llandar

Scumbag Wooter:

Claims to be offended on behalf of the common man; has horribly offensive username.

frezzpwns

quality posts: 0 Private Messages frezzpwns
extrafancy1 wrote:Really, you don't want to be friends with people who don't get your shirt.

It is known.

It is known.

valianteffort

quality posts: 29 Private Messages valianteffort
cernenus wrote:Not to mention no longer made in the USA, and instead made in Honduras. Apparently the US maker actually had an idea how people here are shaped, while the offshore maker thinks we are all fatties, even those wearing smaller sized shirts.

Heyyyyyyy, us XL wearing folks aren't necessarily fatties either. I miss the old Woot shirts...

aznZephyr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aznZephyr

I always love these designs (I have Posthumous and Dystopia), shame I have no money for this one :/

mkdr

quality posts: 35 Private Messages mkdr
ROGETRAY wrote:EXCELLENT QUESTION....

Beer.woot! Beer.woot! Beer.woot!

Oh, sorry - I thought we were starting a cheer.

forever fighting the urge to buy something just because it is cheap and cool...wait, it's cheap and cool, let me click that big yellow button!

lilsquiggle

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lilsquiggle
Nozitina wrote:I really want this shirt T.T to bad I can't buy Woot Shirts anymore because Guys smalls are too big, Kids are too short and the new women's sizes are like a tent because they're basically made for fat people now.

Charming. Whilst there is no denying that the shirt sizes have become larger with the new Anvils, I dont think out and out describing those who wear them as fatties is particularly appropriate or kind. Perhaps if you phrased your opinions less rudely, people would be more likely to listen to what was said. Throwing unnecessary insults like that basically makes you look like an insensitive jerk.

Shinespark

quality posts: 31 Private Messages Shinespark
orabbit wrote:Yes, but that's not a known style. A Belgian White Ale is quite common (and delicious. Mmm, Hoegaarden.)

Did you just suggest that the most common type of beer in the world is "not a known style"?

amberrosie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amberrosie
cyberpenguin wrote:I'm torn. This should be a pale lager instead of a pale ale.

Ales are a warm fermentation process, while lagers are a cold fermentation process.

Yeah, this is keeping me from buying this shirt. They really dropped the ball by not making it a lager.

cyberpenguin

quality posts: 11 Private Messages cyberpenguin
amberrosie wrote:Yeah, this is keeping me from buying this shirt. They really dropped the ball by not making it a lager.

Like I said, since Eddard died the whole Snow conglomerate has gone downhill. Winter is coming and they're dropping the lagers just because IPA's and other pale ales are the rage now. Still in for three though.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 1m 41.776s
First Sucker: incantor
Last Wooter to Woot: tkklier
Last Purchase: 3 minutes ago
Order Pace: 0m 39.338s
Woots Sold: 2342

First day sales 2342

ChronoSquall14

amberrosie wrote:Yeah, this is keeping me from buying this shirt. They really dropped the ball by not making it a lager.

The more I think about it, the more this criticism seems like someone trying to find fault with the design to justify their position. Why couldn't it be an ale? Because it's cold OUTSIDE?

villain88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages villain88

Just received my shirt in the mail. It looks okay; however, the print is MUCH bigger than pictured.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
villain88 wrote:Just received my shirt in the mail. It looks okay; however, the print is MUCH bigger than pictured.

Yeah, that's been happening lately. Can you take some measurements, ideally with a photo (imgur lets you upload for free, no account needed), and post over in this thread? It's the central repository of design-size-problems; shirt.woot staff have been following along and they promised that they had fixed the issue, so I suspect both staff and wooters will appreciate your contribution.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

villain88 wrote:Just received my shirt in the mail. It looks okay; however, the print is MUCH bigger than pictured.

Besides posting in the forum mentioned above, could you please email the information to service@woot.com.

FYI: the correct design sizes are

3X - S: 10.5” x 15.38”
WXL - K4: 7.87” x 11.53”

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

alchemy333

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alchemy333

Got mine in the post today. Super stoked!

cellardoor13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cellardoor13

well done. doesn't scream "Oh My Frying Goodness! I'm a nerdy GoT fan!" it's clever, but cool. my husband is a home brewer, fan of the show, and we have a white wolfdog. it was meant to be!