emilyvega

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emilyvega

The design was astoundingly beautiful, why was the shirt printed in such low resolution?? my first Shirt.Woot disappointment, you guys can do better than this!!

Emily Vega

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

emilyvega wrote:The design was astoundingly beautiful, why was the shirt printed in such low resolution?? my first Shirt.Woot disappointment, you guys can do better than this!!

Sorry for the problem with the shirt. Email service@woot.com for assistance. A picture never hurts.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

anastasia88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anastasia88
GleeGuy wrote:Metallic ink? What are the chances of it cracking/crinkling in the wash? I don't have any shirts with that ink.

If you wash it inside out, on cold, on gentel, it helps immensely.
Source: a childhood of girly shirts with similar ink.

awkwardpig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages awkwardpig

Also, got a shirt with poor quality, it looks better farther away so hope noone looks at it upclose. But keep it up with the designs, they look great! Just the print didn't come out as well as it was..

kestrad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kestrad

Out of print?!

BAWWWWWWW

seffers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seffers

Just a question, will this shirt be available again? I had no money so I missed out on the shirt but it would be an awesome one to have.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

seffers wrote:Just a question, will this shirt be available again? I had no money so I missed out on the shirt but it would be an awesome one to have.

Sorry, we don't have a schedule for future prints. This shirt uses a special metalic ink so watch the Plus deals for it.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items