valasia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages valasia
Re: Not Where But When

Is this a reference to some Britishism? It looks like a veiled Dr. Who reference.

valasia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages valasia
Re: The Only Map You Need

I think this would be better with the "...And straight on till morning" text on the shirt. As it is now it just looks like a generic space shirt.

alinairigan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alinairigan
stephenlholtz wrote:For the uninitiated:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIInySnQe4I

That was.... interesting, and yet after i thought about it... I liked it. o.0

plainyoghurt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages plainyoghurt
Re: The Beetles

I bought a shirt that's eerily similar to this for my girlfriend. http://www.threadless.com/product/2186/The_Beetles/tab,guys/style,shirt

plainyoghurt

valasia wrote:Is this a reference to some Britishism? It looks like a veiled Dr. Who reference.

it's inspector spacetime!!! I love community.

plainyoghurt

Re: Angle Land

this look pretty damn cool actually.

inu14

quality posts: 0 Private Messages inu14
Re: Pigeon Fashion

This i tried to show the difference in British fashion styles with a few homages to Dad's Army, Bowie, beatles and Liam Gallager ^^. All represented using pigeons.

devdave

quality posts: 0 Private Messages devdave
Re: Queen of Hearts

I love that someone else did a playing card ref!

autumnseraphim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages autumnseraphim
Re: Knights and Dames

Night and day, the honorary members make oh-dinary people say "Bloody hell!" while the aristocrats whisper "I do quite enjoy this."

{{volmod edit: No advertising derby entries in comments, please. Derby entries may only be advertised in signatures. To edit your signature and remove this message, please click on "my account," found at the top right corner of any woot page, under your username. Please be aware that no images will show in signatures until an account has made at least one purchase at any woot site.}}

autumnseraphim

Re: Full House

Haha I love this!:D

{{volmod edit: No advertising derby entries in comments, please. Derby entries may only be advertised in signatures. To edit your signature and remove this message, please click on "my account," found at the top right corner of any woot page, under your username. Please be aware that no images will show in signatures until an account has made at least one purchase at any woot site.}}

devdave

quality posts: 0 Private Messages devdave
Re: Royalcheese

for some reason I keep thinking of wallace and gromit when I look at this... is it Wensleydale?

inu14

quality posts: 0 Private Messages inu14
Re: Mr.Flibble is....

a homage to red dwarf ;)

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit
Re: Bungalow Bill

He went out tiger hunting with his elephant and gun.
In case of accidents, he always took his mum.

TrumanMeg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TrumanMeg
Re: Easy Now Fuzzy Little Man Peach

Most people won't get this shirt, but I love it!

kevlar51

quality posts: 45 Private Messages kevlar51
Re: Fighting for the Crown

The lion and the unicorn
Were fighting for the crown
The lion beat the unicorn
All around the town.

Some gave them white bread,
And some gave them brown;
Some gave them plum cake
and drummed them out of town.

autumnseraphim

Re: Royal Treatment

Ugh..how could I forget the crown. I've changed the title too. :P

autumnseraphim

Re: Royal Treatment

Because you deserve it.

truffleshuffle

quality posts: 4 Private Messages truffleshuffle

I like the guy with the monocle, but that other one is really ACUTE angle. Ho hoho...ho...ha...GMV:p

kevlar51

quality posts: 45 Private Messages kevlar51

Alternate Title: "Mr. Right Meets Acutie"

drmaxdog

quality posts: 2 Private Messages drmaxdog

This is awesome!!! So clever! I am in - wish I could vote more than once!!!

rmstorey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rmstorey
Re: Mouse, Danger Mouse

This one?
http://my.spill.com/photo/947994:Photo:2189?context=user

tmedvick

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tmedvick
Re: Not Where But When

But isn't Inspector Spacetime inherently a Doctor Who reference?

autumnseraphim

Re: We Can But Try

These guys' names both start with shhhhhhhh..

annable

quality posts: 0 Private Messages annable

autumnseraphim

Re: It's Time!

I like this!:D

gdaenzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gdaenzer

I got a fever, and the only cure is more Danger Mouse! Not enough love for DM out there. Awesome concept. Only thing missing is Grovel (the robot).

autumnseraphim

kronie wrote:I like it on cream too!

I like it better on cream too! :D

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote
Wizrd23 wrote:As far as the character goes, its not taking directly from the cover art. Its a redrawn interpretation. Kinda hard to parody a ball with arms much more than that. I avoided the hitchhiker thumb because its definitely copywritten.

Oh well, we will see what happens.

Doesn't matter if it's redrawn, it's still the planet. Not saying this will definitely get rejected, but I think grahamcrackercoyote (no relation ) is right. But hey, stranger things have happened and woot's the final word.

For what it's worth, I think it's a funny shirt.

autumnseraphim

weasel87 wrote:one of the cups should have a cigarrette. lol. But still, awesome.

This is going to be my fave. So cute!^__^

autumnseraphim

Re: Mr. Green Bean

Hilarious!XD

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote
drakefenwick wrote:The pose, gun, and some of the design elements were taken from an old Bond movie poster. 8)

Not sure that's enough parody to pass the test. Hooray for Danger Mouse, though.

autumnseraphim

oakenspirit wrote:In honor of the greatest literary fellowship of all time- The inklings! Hope you dig it!

Bigger version here!

Love it!:D

srbaritono

quality posts: 0 Private Messages srbaritono
Re: Bungalow Bill

Nice coloring!! ^^

autumnseraphim

alinairigan wrote:I hope this makes it to print! If not i seriously wish to buy this anyway. Can it work that way? I'm not sure.

I'm gonna buy this too, though maybe it looks better in cranberry/red, but not sure heh.

autumnseraphim

Re: Camelot's One Stop Magic Shoppe

Awesome. And I like that cute lil dragon up there.:D

FlyingMouse365

quality posts: 5 Private Messages FlyingMouse365
Re: BEAN

"hello"

srbaritono

quality posts: 0 Private Messages srbaritono
Re: ···әq oʇ ʇou ɹo әq oʇ

A role reversal design with one of the most renowed English writers of history, Shakespeare.

ste7enl

quality posts: 15 Private Messages ste7enl
Re: English Rain (v.2)

What? No love for a little surreal tea time? JERKS! ALL OF YOU! I', sorry baby, you know I didn't mean that.

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote
citizencoyote wrote:Doesn't matter if it's redrawn, it's still the planet. Not saying this will definitely get rejected, but I think grahamcrackercoyote (no relation ) is right. But hey, stranger things have happened and woot's the final word.

For what it's worth, I think it's a funny shirt.

It is a funny shirt, BUT with what is probably a copyrighted character. I'm not sure how you'd fix it - the green planet character is kinda hard to parody without having it look exactly like it As others have said above, stranger things have happened. We'll know Monday.

1ring1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 1ring1
Re: For Better Looking Responders Dial...

I like it.

I think I am going to have to watch that episode now....