2%
3%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

I was hoping for a Half Life shirt from the thumbnail. I love how nonchalant he is though.

Oh, and a hipster joke for you, I can't remember how it went but it ended: something something before it was cool.

ciaralee

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ciaralee

Early morning chuckle, thank you. Though I would like to point out that the write up says he needs the right hand for his cigarette when the image clearly shows both hands using ninja weapons.

lonelypond

quality posts: 421 Private Messages lonelypond

Smooth, except the pointy bits.

bluejester

quality posts: 563 Private Messages bluejester

I have trouble believing in the concept of a hipster Ninja. Aren't they always skulking about in the open, hinting at how much better than you they are for knowing some odd bit of esoteric trivia?

To be hiding in the shadows seems counter to their very nature.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Nathan's Hipster Ninja? Oh sure, it's cute, but I was wearing hipster ninja shirts way before woot got in on it. And you know if woot's printing it, it's soooooooo over.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

UncaAndoo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages UncaAndoo
CowboyDann wrote:I was hoping for a Half Life shirt from the thumbnail. I love how nonchalant he is though.

Oh, and a hipster joke for you, I can't remember how it went but it ended: something something before it was cool.

I think you mean, "How did the hipster burn his mouth?"

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

Should have had a Mars shirt today Woot. Curiosity safely landed on the red planet less than an hour ago!

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

cdavisonswim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cdavisonswim
bluetuba wrote:Should have had a Mars shirt today Woot. Curiosity safely landed on the red planet less than an hour ago!

^This

Woot! I am disappoint...

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

hipster ninja is so sure he only fights with the left hand that he made sure you said it twice. In a row.

nanao25

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nanao25

Hipster Ninja: He was a ninja before it was cool to be a ninja.

Karzon

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Karzon

Those ninja weapons are sooo mainstream.

gcosta

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gcosta

Was I the only one expecting a shirt related to the Curiosity Mars rover today?

On second thought, the shirt would be inappropriate in case the mission failed. Now that we know the landing was good, how about a Mars-themed shirt sometime this week?

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan

Congrats Nathan! I love it!

By the way, Yesterday I used your Batman tshirt on the movie theater and I received a lot of compliments!

joshbuchfink

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joshbuchfink

Does this come in v-neck?

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Stickin' it to those samurai conformists.

leftturney

quality posts: 1 Private Messages leftturney

In for one, laughed as soon as I saw it.

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14
joshbuchfink wrote:Does this come in v-neck?

This is the best comment.

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

He used to use the standard six-point ninja stars, but they were so mainstream.

nathanwpyle

quality posts: 37 Private Messages nathanwpyle

Thanks, friend! Awesome to hear that, Wenceslao. I finally saw the movie this weekend and loved it.

The writers at woot are all cold-hearted stealthy warriors. Thanks for the incredible description!

And thanks, all!

walmazan wrote:Congrats Nathan! I love it!

By the way, Yesterday I used your Batman tshirt on the movie theater and I received a lot of compliments!

smcdon2

quality posts: 5 Private Messages smcdon2
ChronoSquall14 wrote:He used to use the standard six-point ninja stars, but they were so mainstream.

Soooooo mainstream, they're lamestream!!

smcdon2

quality posts: 5 Private Messages smcdon2

The hipster ninja is unique. Want proof? just ask him.

archiwiz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages archiwiz

+1

And a Deep Vee!

nathanwpyle

quality posts: 37 Private Messages nathanwpyle

Haha! You win - well said

ashli143

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ashli143

+1

mrmitch86

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrmitch86

greeeat. yet another pun that's mildly entertaining at best the first time you see it, then tires more quickly than orson welles after dessert... who is voting for all of these??

jlimm1

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jlimm1
mrmitch86 wrote:greeeat. yet another pun that's mildly entertaining at best the first time you see it, then tires more quickly than orson welles after dessert... who is voting for all of these??

+1

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

congrats Nathan!:D

neuropsychosocial

mrmitch86 wrote:greeeat. yet another pun that's mildly entertaining at best the first time you see it, then tires more quickly than orson welles after dessert... who is voting for all of these??

The shirt.woot staff editors, who pick five of the seven shirts printed each week.

mrmitch86

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrmitch86
neuropsychosocial wrote:The shirt.woot staff editors, who pick five of the seven shirts printed each week.

serious? what's the point of the derby then...

and editors, what gives? i used to have a rough time holding back from purchasing shirts nearly every day because they used to be artistic, insightful, thought-provoking, intelligent or any combination thereof.

enough of the 'cute' (read: stupid) puns. snorg has that covered. i know it's summer and the kids are out of school, but come on, they're poor anyways.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

mrmitch86 wrote:serious? what's the point of the derby then...

and editors, what gives? i used to have a rough time holding back from purchasing shirts nearly every day because they used to be artistic, insightful, thought-provoking, intelligent or any combination thereof.

enough of the 'cute' (read: stupid) puns. snorg has that covered. i know it's summer and the kids are out of school, but come on, they're poor anyways.

i think you may be confused...?

derby winners run on friday, saturday and sunday. today is, unfortunately, monday.

regardless, i'm feeling sassy, so you've earned the dubious honor of today's offended party. special!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

infiniteammo

quality posts: 4 Private Messages infiniteammo
mrmitch86 wrote:serious? what's the point of the derby then...

Harsh, but I agree. I haven't bought a woot shirt since Eats Shoots Leaves, the gangster panda with a gun.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 157 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

PemberDucky wrote:i think you may be confused...?

derby winners run on friday, saturday and sunday. today is, unfortunately, monday.

regardless, i'm feeling sassy, so you've earned the dubious honor of today's offended party. special!

neuropsychosocial

PemberDucky wrote:

Hey! I'm now offended upon discovering that my accurate response to Hipster Derby Guy inspired his rant. Can I retract my helpfulness?

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

neuropsychosocial wrote:Hey! I'm now offended upon discovering that my accurate response to Hipster Derby Guy inspired his rant. Can I retract my helpfulness?

stricken from the record.

gotta watch for those accidental episodes of helpfulness. people start to expect stuff!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

fredges

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fredges

Psh! Cotton?? I might think about it if it were alpaca...

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 1m 18.440s
First Sucker: sychophobic
Last Wooter to Woot: larrymart
Last Purchase: a few seconds ago
Order Pace: 1m 52.993s
Woots Sold: 802

First day sales 802

sharyna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sharyna
mrmitch86 wrote:…yet another pun that's mildly entertaining at best the first time you see it, then tires more quickly than orson welles after dessert...

…enough of the 'cute' (read: stupid) puns…

Uh…I think someone might be a tad bit shaky on what a pun actually *is*, i.e. wordplay. This is just a joke, like the Orson Welles dig in the same post. You don't like the joke, fair enough, but there *is* a difference between a joke (good or bad) and a pun. :P