2%
2%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

macmankev

quality posts: 6 Private Messages macmankev

This is not the gift you're looking for. Do not underestimate the power of the right gift.

Awesome design, Naolito!

bluejester

quality posts: 560 Private Messages bluejester

I bet when he saw that, he started yelling "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

morsmordre

quality posts: 2 Private Messages morsmordre

My first thought: Is that Fry??

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

This actually took me a few minutes to get. Duh!

bluejester

quality posts: 560 Private Messages bluejester

The more I look at it, the more it reminds me of this Volkswagen Commercial.

gcosta

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gcosta
morsmordre wrote:My first thought: Is that Fry??

Ditto.

Double Bubbles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Double Bubbles

Regarding: Wear this shirt: over your sickly white skin. What if I don't have sickly white skin? I have lovely, smooth, soft and silky, beautiful brown skin. What the heck did that comment mean?

kuhnj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kuhnj

Is it just me or do all woot shirts start looking the same after a while?

Sigh.

cinoclav

quality posts: 220 Private Messages cinoclav

Just wondering... Has LucasFilm ever contacted woot with copyright infringement notices? Seriously, how do so many shirts of copyrighted characters make it to print?

gcosta

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gcosta

Nothing related to this shirt, but I have to thank Woot for bumping up my wardrobe. Since I began buying Woot shirts, for the first time ever my clothing style is being subject of conversation. At least in front of me, that is, an not behind my back.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Are those Pac-Man ghosts on his PJs?!?

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

stampskagan1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stampskagan1
Double Bubbles wrote:Regarding: Wear this shirt: over your sickly white skin. What if I don't have sickly white skin? I have lovely, smooth, soft and silky, beautiful brown skin. What the heck did that comment mean?

Vader had sickly white skin. And he's pretending to be Vader. Hence the mask and cape.

vivbot

quality posts: 29 Private Messages vivbot

Awww little Vader masks on the jammies? How cuuuuute! Love how the paper's all jagged and crinkly... nice attention to detail about how difficult it is to wrap round objects haha

Is it bad that from the thumbnail I thought he had gotten some kind of weird lobotomy though...

ganome

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ganome

more like disappointing shirt, enough with the star wars, enough with the video games, enough with the pop culture shirts PERIOD! what happened to you woot... you use to be so cool.... oh right amazon happened...

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants

I bet all his thought bubbles are black. Your designs are always so amazingly clean Naolito. Please make a process video so I can see you at work.

xdeimusx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xdeimusx

Dear Woot.com,
I seen a shooting star tonight and made a wish. I know I know your not supposed to tell anyone, but I wished that you would sell tall tees. I am a huge fan of your shirts and would love to purchase every single one but have not even purchased one due to the fact I an 6' 4". It would look like I shopped at baby gap. Please if you could find it in your gracious heart to start selling tall tees it would be appreciated. Some of us tall people would enjoy wearing your shirts.

jmbunkin

quality posts: 28 Private Messages jmbunkin
kuhnj wrote:Is it just me or do all woot shirts start looking the same after a while?

Sigh.

Definitely just you.

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

That kid's going to be so disappointed when he unwraps his flashlight.

dholmes40

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dholmes40
jmbunkin wrote:Definitely just you.

Definitely not just him/her. Lately, these shirts have been too cartoonish.

ambblackbird72

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ambblackbird72
neuropsychosocial wrote:Are those Pac-Man ghosts on his PJs?!?

No, obviously little Vader helmets.

Mostafa84

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Mostafa84
gcosta wrote:Nothing related to this shirt, but I have to thank Woot for bumping up my wardrobe. Since I began buying Woot shirts, for the first time ever my clothing style is being subject of conversation. At least in front of me, that is, an not behind my back.

... that was one of the saddest things Ive read all day...

shazbazzar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shazbazzar
Double Bubbles wrote:Regarding: Wear this shirt: over your sickly white skin. What if I don't have sickly white skin? I have lovely, smooth, soft and silky, beautiful brown skin. What the heck did that comment mean?

It refers to Darth Vader's skin after being in the armor for years.

shazbazzar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shazbazzar

Perhaps this poor child is feeling the wrath of Hasbro's refusal to produce playsets (like that awesome Death Star from 1978) and instead repacks and repaints the same old, overproduced vehicles and figures over and over and over again and wonder why no one is buying them at retail...

All the kid wants for Christmas is a new Death Star, and since his parents can't find any new Star Wars toys, they bought him a ball. Disappointing, indeed!

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

At first I thought the kid was ditching his Iron-Man mask for a DV outfit.

move along

alan3303

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alan3303
xdeimusx wrote:Dear Woot.com,
I seen a shooting star tonight and made a wish. I know I know your not supposed to tell anyone, but I wished that you would sell tall tees. I am a huge fan of your shirts and would love to purchase every single one but have not even purchased one due to the fact I an 6' 4". It would look like I shopped at baby gap. Please if you could find it in your gracious heart to start selling tall tees it would be appreciated. Some of us tall people would enjoy wearing your shirts.

DITTO!!!

thesundayidiom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thesundayidiom

Darth Vader has sickly white skin. Probably not meant to be a racist comment.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
thesundayidiom wrote:Darth Vader has sickly white skin. Probably not meant to be a racist comment.

Or a comment as regards basement dwelling nerds who buy everything remotely related to Star Wars at the drop of a ...mask.

move along

jagarrou

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jagarrou

"Is it just me or do all woot shirts start looking the same after a while?"

It's not just you. They all have that same cartoony style and pop-culture-reference insider meme thing going on.

However that hasn't stopped me from buying two of them.

CoolGuy094

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CoolGuy094

I never knew Vader's feet were so tiny! Dude wears like a size 3 shoe!

cwarfield82

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cwarfield82

Oh look! Another gray daily print. I am totally surprised.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
cwarfield82 wrote:Oh look! Another gray daily print. I am totally surprised.

I was shocked my own self.

I'm just hanging out, really.

ilovetoast

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ilovetoast

It says in the description that the item in the thought bubble is supposed to be a space station? But I thought it was a poke-ball. o_0

larlar1230

quality posts: 0 Private Messages larlar1230

What is on the floor in front of him? Is it wrapping paper?

zoopet

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zoopet

if seeing this shirt was like hearing stairway to heaven on the radio (not a bad song - far from it - but do I seriously have to listen to it AGAIN?), then I have the answer!

www.fanboyshirt.woot.com

Nozitina

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Nozitina

I super kinda want this shirt. but all the womens sizes are TOO BIG! and the Kids sizes are TOO SMALL! I Miss the old Shirt Woot Sizes T.T

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Nozitina wrote:I super kinda want this shirt. but all the womens sizes are TOO BIG! and the Kids sizes are TOO SMALL! I Miss the old Shirt Woot Sizes T.T

Did you see the neato shirt altering thread? I have some non-woot shirts I want to try this with, but that might help you out!

I'm just hanging out, really.

december182004

quality posts: 0 Private Messages december182004
ilovetoast wrote:It says in the description that the item in the thought bubble is supposed to be a space station? But I thought it was a poke-ball. o_0

Death Star...

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

i see....tell me more....

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

Love it! Congrats Naolito!:D We could change the song... "All I want for Christmas is.... a planet killer space station, yeah!"