Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

To be able to subscribe to a woot tee that loaded on your tee?

T Shirt OS

The idea is that the tee has a built in screen, and is connected to the internet. They talk about twitter feeds or hash tags or music streams, but I'm thinking artwork. A BootsBoots stream. A Edgar stream--they upload the tee, you see it, you can 'wear' it for the day free, buy it for a fee to wear on demand.


(edit: oops. Meant to post this in World of Woot Shirts...be obliged if someone could move it for me!)

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Mavyn wrote:To be able to subscribe to a woot tee that loaded on your tee?

T Shirt OS

The idea is that the tee has a built in screen, and is connected to the internet. They talk about twitter feeds or hash tags or music streams, but I'm thinking artwork. A BootsBoots stream. A Edgar stream--they upload the tee, you see it, you can 'wear' it for the day free, buy it for a fee to wear on demand.


(edit: oops. Meant to post this in World of Woot Shirts...be obliged if someone could move it for me!)


URL seems to redirect to Facebook.

I'm just hanging out, really.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Mavyn wrote:To be able to subscribe to a woot tee that loaded on your tee?

T Shirt OS

The idea is that the tee has a built in screen, and is connected to the internet. They talk about twitter feeds or hash tags or music streams, but I'm thinking artwork. A BootsBoots stream. A Edgar stream--they upload the tee, you see it, you can 'wear' it for the day free, buy it for a fee to wear on demand.


(edit: oops. Meant to post this in World of Woot Shirts...be obliged if someone could move it for me!)



I'm too old. I wonder how you would wash it?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
inkycatz wrote:URL seems to redirect to Facebook.



I know. There's also a video:

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Mavyn wrote:I know. There's also a video:



Okay that's kind of neat.

I'm just hanging out, really.

dougall


quality posts: 14 Private Messages dougall

It'd make me feel like one of the teletubbies.

streaming internet content.

not sure this is a good idea.

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
dougall wrote:It'd make me feel like one of the teletubbies.

streaming internet content.

not sure this is a good idea.



*snort*

but just think, you could watch formula one on your belly.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Mavyn wrote:*snort*

but just think, you could watch formula one on your belly.



24 hour cooking channel.

I'm just hanging out, really.

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
inkycatz wrote:24 hour cooking channel.



It would make meetings a lot more entertaining. Maybe be able to play video games!

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Mavyn wrote:It would make meetings a lot more entertaining. Maybe be able to play video games!


"Hang on, I'll update those numbers as soon as I beat my score in Bejeweled."

I'm just hanging out, really.

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
inkycatz wrote:"Hang on, I'll update those numbers as soon as I beat my score in Bejeweled."



Or maybe something productive, like display a chart.

"Look at sales from last year. This years are by my navel."

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

dougall


quality posts: 14 Private Messages dougall
Mavyn wrote:*snort*

but just think, you could watch formula one on your belly.



you wish I was that flexible.

dougall


quality posts: 14 Private Messages dougall
Mavyn wrote:It would make meetings a lot more entertaining. Maybe be able to play video games!



A potential popular add-on?

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
dougall wrote:you wish I was that flexible.



Mirror, maybe? :p

Ok, you could watch formula one races on my belly.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

dougall


quality posts: 14 Private Messages dougall
Mavyn wrote:Mirror, maybe? :p

Ok, you could watch formula one races on my belly.



I hate to break it to you, but there's a tv for that purpose.. and you're hardly a 60" widescreen.

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
dougall wrote:I hate to break it to you, but there's a tv for that purpose.. and you're hardly a 60" widescreen.




I'll try not to be disappointed by my inability to stand in for a 60" widescreen.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.