jgoodwin88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jgoodwin88
Supersugar wrote:If the call of Cthulhu is anything like this, I am in SO much trouble once this shirt arrives. :P

I didn't find this thread funny at all based on personal experience. I felt as if I was looking through a window.. The girl and I met once, exchanged numbers. After a few days of talking I got busy and didn't get back to her for a few hours. And this linked thread was like reliving that time period..

Thank Cthulhu she never got my address.

polkastria

quality posts: 6 Private Messages polkastria

For your continued listening enjoyment you can check out this page...

http://www.madmusic.com/playlist.aspx?show=MMP-16

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

Congrats Anna!!! Love the butt! XDXD

fangirly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fangirly

Oh my gods, Becky, look at his butt. It is just so cute.

MrsBones

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MrsBones

I REALLY want to like this shirt, but the text irks me. I guess that makes me one of those hipster-types that feels that you ruin the reference by explaining it *shrug*

While I do enjoy the antics of the good doctor from the year 3000, all this makes me think of is when a transgendered Bender refers to him as "Zoidy-poo".

Now, if a worthy Futurama shirt were to appear, I would be happier than a whaler on the moon.

Woopwoopwoopwoopwoopwoop!

If I'm to keep buying shirts, I need MXS! Please add my size!

darianwiccan

quality posts: 4 Private Messages darianwiccan
polkastria wrote:For your continued listening enjoyment you can check out this page...

I listened to the samples and lost enough sanity points that I need to roll up a new character. Thanks

StevieSegel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages StevieSegel
polkastria wrote:For your continued listening enjoyment you can check out this page...

Or...for your singing pleasure:

http://turoks.net/Cabana/LairOfGreatCthulhu.php

Stephanie
over 40 shirt.woots (and an apron), and I don't have a thing to wear...

mrfrench

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrfrench

Cthulhu is copyrighted by H. P. Lovecraft And, it wouldn't be the first time infringement was pursued for unauthorized use. Or, is this licensed?

stabbymcstab

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stabbymcstab

I remember back in the day before the new website redesign, when shirt.woot had some shirts that were actually good.

Alas, it seems those days are gone forever...

vipermjb

quality posts: 40 Private Messages vipermjb
stabbymcstab wrote:I remember back in the day before the new website redesign, when shirt.woot had some shirts that were actually good.

H8ers gunna H8 dogg.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 1m 25.448s
First Sucker: mooja
Last Wooter to Woot: ricdude
Last Purchase: 6 minutes ago
Order Pace: 2m 7.114s
Woots Sold: 726

First day sales 726

queenmob

quality posts: 8 Private Messages queenmob
mrfrench wrote:Cthulhu is copyrighted by H. P. Lovecraft And, it wouldn't be the first time infringement was pursued for unauthorized use. Or, is this licensed?

Story was written 1926, the rule is life+70 (LOvecraft died in 1937) :-D

illustration: www.jung-comics.com
shirts: www.jung-shirts.com

pegtor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pegtor
bluejester wrote:Whoa, I'm aghast! Is that there Cthulhu nekkid?! I see cheek!

well duh guys, it's Cthulhu's girl friend

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
queenmob wrote:Story was written 1926, the rule is life+70 (LOvecraft died in 1937) :-D

Chaosium has pulled some fun mumbo legal jumbo to alter this, kind of...

Trying to figure out Public Domain Status of Mythos beings forces an automatic loss of 3d10 Sanity.

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
stabbymcstab wrote:I remember back in the day before the new website redesign, when shirt.woot had some shirts that were actually good.

Until someone invents a time machine, all days which have past are gone forever.

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."