nhes90

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nhes90

I just got my Fleshwound shirt, and it seems to be.. well crooked. Like it was turned 20 degrees to the left. It IS supposed to be straight right?

I mean its not a HUGE deal, but I was a little disappointed when I opened it today, especially after they originally sent me the wrong shirt :/
I'll live with it, I just want to make sure I wasnt blind and it is supposed to be straight.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
nhes90 wrote:I just got my Fleshwound shirt, and it seems to be.. well crooked. Like it was turned 20 degrees to the left. It IS supposed to be straight right?

I mean its not a HUGE deal, but I was a little disappointed when I opened it today, especially after they originally sent me the wrong shirt :/
I'll live with it, I just want to make sure I wasnt blind and it is supposed to be straight.

It should be straight. Take a picture, link it to this thread, and then email a link to the image along with your order information to service@woot.com

You should get a confirmation email and then a woot-service-person will email you and let you know what they can do to make it right.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

nhes90

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nhes90

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
nhes90 wrote:

That's a misprint and should never have been shipped. The catcher person at the dryer should have caught this. This strikes home too because I've gotten several shirts like this recently of my own prints including my As you wish design. Its not quite as pronounced as yours but it is tilted.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

nhes90 wrote:I just got my Fleshwound shirt, and it seems to be.. well crooked. Like it was turned 20 degrees to the left. It IS supposed to be straight right?

Wow, yeah. That's not right at all. As mentioned above, please email service@woot.com. Include the picture if possible or link them to this thread.

Sorry for the problems!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders