ellegee

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ellegee

Does anyone have a photo of the woot aprons on? I'd like to see how they fit. Hungry Bento keeps calling my name...

markasevere

quality posts: 0 Private Messages markasevere
ellegee wrote:Does anyone have a photo of the woot aprons on? I'd like to see how they fit. Hungry Bento keeps calling my name...

I have Reflections of Pi. I don't have a picture, maybe can post one later but they are nice. The neck strap is adjustable with the ties in the back so you can wear it high or low.

paintednightsky

quality posts: 6 Private Messages paintednightsky

I have googled woot apron as I'd like to see a picture of one before I buy and came across this post with no picture -_-

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

I have a crappy cellphone camera and even worse lighting, but I'm bored and fabulously generous, so here you go:

For apron-to-human sizing comparison purposes, I am 5'4" (and 11/16ths!) and (grudgingly) wear an Anvil MS here. I find woot aprons to be extremely comfortable and wonderfully adjustable.

paintednightsky

quality posts: 6 Private Messages paintednightsky
goldenthorn wrote:I have a crappy cellphone camera and even worse lighting, but I'm bored and fabulously generous, so here you go:

For apron-to-human sizing comparison purposes, I am 5'4" (and 11/16ths!) and (grudgingly) wear an Anvil MS here. I find woot aprons to be extremely comfortable and wonderfully adjustable.

Thank you! That was helpful. Did end up buying the apron. Never used one in my life, but would probably help with the grease stains :D