eastof18

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eastof18
Re: Curiosity

mars looks like bacon. i will vote for bacon any day

oopylovesyou

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oopylovesyou
Re: Don't grant its 3rd wish_Blue

This is really cute, but it would be better if someone who didn't know the derby (like if it was printed) got the wish reference. Here it just looks like he's thinking.

markymark77

quality posts: 3 Private Messages markymark77
Re: The Oz desires

I especially love the monkey brains drink. I'm still chuckling over that one. I hope this get's an editor's pick so I can buy one!

artkitty13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages artkitty13

GIMME GIMME GIMME! After next Friday.

artkitty13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages artkitty13
Re: Season Two (Version Two)

Oh My Failing Grades! GIMME GIMME GIMME!

spunk115

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spunk115
Re: Season Two (Version Two)

I would like to exchange many of my hard-earned dollars for this. Please and thank you.

cherylfrancis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cherylfrancis
Re: The Oz desires

dammit I wanted this shirt. Please share a link to more of your artwork? Maybe as a message to me. Not sure how Woot feels about that.

cherylfrancis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cherylfrancis
cherylfrancis wrote:dammit I wanted this shirt. Please share a link to more of your artwork? Maybe as a message to me. Not sure how Woot feels about that.

never mind...I see it now.

lompoc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lompoc
oakenspirit wrote:Should have made the wooden texture WHITE... apple sheeple would not own wood-grain... ;)

Agreed! We love colors and would never consider grains. Sorry, no byte for a vote here. (Try again and think differently!)

Lompoc, pronounced correctly as Lompoke. When you hear it on tv said as Lompock, proof they're NOT residents of the area.