quality posts: 0 Private Messages deborah11565
kevlar51 wrote:1st Wish: His Destruction
2nd Wish: Her Love
3rd Wish: The World

huh ?

deborah11565

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deborah11565
deborah11565 wrote:huh ?

art work is great, not getting it though.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
bluetuba wrote:Nice! I like it. The smaller placement image is still the old version, I'm not sure if Woot rejects for that as long as the thumbnail matches, which it does.

I'm sure somebody else knows and will chime in.

They've been pretty strict about that in the past. Rejectionator comes by on Monday around 11AM EST for pass 2.

move along

jmgenens

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmgenens

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/keep-calm-and-carry-on

oakenspirit wrote:LOVE the cards... don't understand the need for Keep Calm saying...

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit
Mavyn wrote:Tripel?

It's a Belgian style. Perhaps more obscure than I thought. I was on vacation all week and rushed this out. Maybe I'll take some more time with it.

oakenspirit

quality posts: 79 Private Messages oakenspirit
Re: Him Her and the World

COME ON GUYS!!!

This is easy.... Don't make me throw a car at your head...

oakenspirit

quality posts: 79 Private Messages oakenspirit
jmgenens wrote:http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/keep-calm-and-carry-on

yeah... I know the saying... I'm saying I don't get reason why it's on THIS shirt...

arienb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arienb
Re: Change of Heart

Nice to see you submitting, Radscoolian!

officeink

quality posts: 3 Private Messages officeink
Re: Friend or Food

I'd like to say thank you to all my fellow artists who have been so encouraging of my designs and supportive and helpful to me. Thanks for the suggestions, advice, and encouraging comments! You all are awesome!

Reclaimer456

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Reclaimer456
Re: Master**** of the lamp

I'm not normally a fan of crude humor, but I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this.

Reclaimer456

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Reclaimer456
Re: Inert Planet

I like the design, but the South Atlantic Ocean between Africa and South America looks off. I don't know if it is the clouds or what looks to be a slight white border on the bottom, but a whole section of water looks to be a different color.

yawnmama

quality posts: 1 Private Messages yawnmama
Re: Season Two

The second entry has you covered, so you should remove this.

yawnmama

quality posts: 1 Private Messages yawnmama
Re: The Oz desires

Haha, prob won't get many votes here in cutesyville, but it's like a vision in the desert for us few who actually like a bit of art with our vote.

gizmocbk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gizmocbk

I cannot wait until people wake up and vote for this! It better be in the fog!!

poundpuppy05

quality posts: 1 Private Messages poundpuppy05
Re: Curiosity

Great idea and shirt! Have to agree with the bacon criticism, when showing it to my husband he thought it was a bacon planet. Though some may wish for a planet of bacon it detracts from the curiosity and Mars theme. Any chance of subbing with a non-bacon Mars?

poundpuppy05

quality posts: 1 Private Messages poundpuppy05
gizmocbk wrote:I cannot wait until people wake up and vote for this! It better be in the fog!!

Why not help to enlighten us? What's the reference?

gizmocbk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gizmocbk

j5

poundpuppy05 wrote:Why not help to enlighten us? What's the reference?

The goggles? The Hammer? The only thing missing is a shiny copper...wait for it...Penny
and a bad horse, of course.

move along

j5

yawnmama wrote:Haha, prob won't get many votes here in cutesyville, but it's like a vision in the desert for us few who actually like a bit of art with our vote.

We have Drakxxx choosing the third print. There is still hope.

move along

j5

Re: Are you sure?

you have a great style.

move along

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
poundpuppy05 wrote:Great idea and shirt! Have to agree with the bacon criticism, when showing it to my husband he thought it was a bacon planet. Though some may wish for a planet of bacon it detracts from the curiosity and Mars theme. Any chance of subbing with a non-bacon Mars?

I showed it to my husband too and he doesn't see bacon. I don't either and I'm trying because a bacon planet would be fantastic! It would go perfect with the cheese moon! :P I drew the rusty sands of Mars and honestly, everyone I have shown it to sees the same thing. You guys have bacon on your minds!

antastic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages antastic
j5 wrote:you have a great style.

Thanks!

jbaswell

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jbaswell
melaniegidden wrote:Don't want to be the party pooper.. just to point something out: The circular "logo" is clearly for Serenity.. which was the movie... not for Firefly..which was the series. So it's a little bit "off" to use that logo and say Season Two instead of Sequel.. but I like the idea!!

True -- symbol and font are far more reminiscent of Serenity. Firefly didn't have a symbol that I can see. You could probably do a pretty good mockup of it if you could duplicate the font and lighting style of the "fiery letters" they used, but that would be pretty plain without something non-copyrighted in the background. (Maybe a Firefly style 6-shooter or Jane's hat...)

Still, this one gets the point across well enough for fans of the show without breaking copyrights.

thewronggrape

quality posts: 48 Private Messages thewronggrape
Re: 3rd Wish For The Big One

I know it's a giant bone, but I see a teeny puppy, which to me is infinitely cuter! <3

mapinto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mapinto
Reclaimer456 wrote:I like the design, but the South Atlantic Ocean between Africa and South America looks off. I don't know if it is the clouds or what looks to be a slight white border on the bottom, but a whole section of water looks to be a different color.

Pretty cool. How are you half toning this? I'd love to see how it would print.

marbenais

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marbenais
Re: Season Two (Version Two)

YES! This is awesome.

bifaerie79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bifaerie79

Oops, wrong post, sorry

bifaerie79

Re: The wish

Looks like a Bart Simpson dream! HA!

bifaerie79

Re: Say your right words

Oh. my. goodness. YES YES YES! I doubt this will print......but I'm going to remain so SO hopeful! I would seriously buy 10 of these. I'd wear them out 'cause I'd seriously be wearing this t-shirt every damn day!!! SERIOUSLY! Oh, and thank you SO freakin' much for designing a t-shirt every generation X-er would be proud to own. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. If this doesn't print I'll cry. Seriously!

kalilarose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kalilarose
Re: Mermaid Wishes

Her first wish was unrivaled beauty. Secondly, eternal youth.
Thirdly, to be out of any mans league.. probably should have specificed further, however...

No, really. I, personally, would wish to be a mermaid. At least for a day. I grew up wanting to be Ariel.
Heck, I'd trade bills and a full time job for a life of singing under the sea~

dont mind color stars in the corner. its under six colors, but my brain was asleep and i couldn't manage to figure out what i was missing.
front center on navy

fishbiscuit5

Re: Curiosity v.2

"Curiosity" version 2 for everyone who thinks the first one looks like bacon. Vote it up!

Version 1 for everyone who thinks it doesn't look like bacon is here:
http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/65108/curiosity

Vote for your choice or vote for both!

fishbiscuit5

Re: Curiosity

"Curiosity" version 2 now with less bacon for those of you who prefer a healthier Mars!
Vote it up here:
http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/65222/curiosity-v-2

mailmanmo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mailmanmo
Re: Curiosity v.2

This looks much worse than the other one.
Vote for the other one folks!!

Edit: Sorry I should of course say, "looks nowhere near as good as the other one", lol!

fishbiscuit5

mailmanmo wrote:This looks much worse than the other one.
Vote for the other one folks!!

Edit: Sorry I should of course say, "looks nowhere near as good as the other one", lol!

I like the other one too. This version is for the voters who think the first one looks like bacon. (I don't think it looks like bacon.)

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 5 Private Messages benjaminleebates
Re: Monkeys Paw Wish Insurance

I really liked my design this week.
Just figured that I would post some design details...

Detail 1

Detail 2

benjaminleebates

neuropsychosocial wrote:And not on a woot template, I believe. Don't the templates have little woot tags now?

Looks light blue to me.
Many artist use templates that are not indigenous to woot. Not on a template at all is the issue. The template is there to simulate the placement and look of the shirt, nothing more, nothing less.
Back to the top story... Mr McGregor threw out his back today when harvesting outrageously large carrots. Peter Rabbit was quoted as saying "nom nom nom"

benjaminleebates

amakat7298 wrote:This is awesome, my boyfriend and I always talk about that episode

How many submissions do you have this week! Outdoor Mulch For Gardening! The most I've posted in a single week was seven.

dcastello

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dcastello
Re: The Oz desires

It´s unfair to give more importance to the number of votes that the quality of the work ...

Anyway, thank you very much for your comments and votes ;)

stingray69

quality posts: 4 Private Messages stingray69

You should use heart-shaped pennies instead of the red hearts.