Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

buying one for my daughter. tomorrow, so something goes to the artist. and helps with the reckoning.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen
j5 wrote:Ya, really. Not like you had a choice in the matter...oh, wait.

Well you know how it is, I was really hoping somethin' else would print too. Just very slightly more. Tomorrow. :^)

selfindulging

quality posts: 0 Private Messages selfindulging

Sigh. It sure seems like most shirts are references to movies or TV shows. I like those things, and I usually like the movies and TV shows that are being referenced; however, I don't want all of my shirts to be references!!! I would love a week or something of all movie and TV show references being banned from shirt designs. I doubt I can be rid of them forever, but maybe I could have a week?

drturriff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drturriff

friggin awesome

bluejester

quality posts: 563 Private Messages bluejester

It's a cute design and all, but I just can't get into adventure time. I guess I'm just too much of a 90's kid for it to appeal to me.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 1m 1.991s
First Sucker: wsprite
Last Wooter to Woot: lawngn0mex
Last Purchase: a minute ago
Order Pace: 1m 12.114s
Woots Sold: 1304

First day sales 1304

silversickness

quality posts: 1 Private Messages silversickness
bluejester wrote:It's a cute design and all, but I just can't get into adventure time. I guess I'm just too much of a 90's kid for it to appeal to me.

Ditto!

Noxychu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Noxychu

YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

wkmtca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wkmtca

i'm glad they sent me an email that i could buy it but i am not understanding why it is for sale again.. it was saturdays woot which i did not get an email about.. tried to buy it last night (sunday) for my son who really wanted it.. i could not.. then i can get it today... hmm.. don't understand but i don't care..

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

wkmtca wrote:i'm glad they sent me an email that i could buy it but i am not understanding why it is for sale again.. it was saturdays woot which i did not get an email about.. tried to buy it last night (sunday) for my son who really wanted it.. i could not.. then i can get it today... hmm.. don't understand but i don't care..

Each shirt has its one day in the spotlight on the main page. After that, it lives for a week in our Reckoning. You can get to the Reckoning via the link at the top of any page on Shirt.

The shirts with the most purchases remain for sale on the reckoning while the bottom seven drop off forever each Monday.

Of course, it may not be forever because they could be revived in our weekly Plus sales.

We're just full of surprises.

So yes, you may still buy this shirt.... for now.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Wore this for the first time today, it printed brilliantly. Great job Naolito, I hope it sticks around for a long time. ^__^

debmonster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages debmonster

This is just about my favorite Te(a)e yet! Bring it back already, so I can give it to the worthiest among my friends!