pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

crank
wall
candlestick
touch
wall



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:crank
wall
candlestick
touch
wall



2 x wall?

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
no1 wrote:2 x wall?



Oops.

crank
wall
candlestick
touch
desk



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

jawsuser


quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
pooflady wrote:Oops.

crank
wall
candlestick
touch
desk



Lights or lamps

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
jawsuser wrote:Lights or lamps



Nope.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:Oops.

crank
wall
candlestick
touch
desk



Phones

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
KtCallista wrote:Phones



And we have a winner. You're up.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:And we have a winner. You're up.



You better stick around to play!

1)Finder
2)Firefly
3)Life on Mars US
4)Dresden Files
5)Caprica

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 157 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

KtCallista wrote:You better stick around to play!

1)Finder
2)Firefly
3)Life on Mars US
4)Dresden Files
5)Caprica



All involving Joss Whedon? in some way?

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
ROGETRAY wrote:All involving Joss Whedon? in some way?



Not to my knowledge, but I might have to look. That wasn't what I was thinking anyway.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Lets give this a bump and add one more to my list (made me Google something you are mean - then I remembered I had a #6 just in case).

6) Ultraviolet

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed

Was Summer Glau in all those? Would Google help me? Would that be cheating?

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
jqubed wrote:Was Summer Glau in all those? Would Google help me? Would that be cheating?



No Googling allowed.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
jqubed wrote:Was Summer Glau in all those? Would Google help me? Would that be cheating?



I do not believe she was in all of those. Let me Google that and double check.

Sheesh guys it's something I'd know! Or at least take a stab at.

Let's add

7)My So-Called Life

edit: I don't care if you Google if you've guessed. Heck, I feel bad this has been so hard, and I am having to Google to add to the list for you. Put together what you know, it's not meant to be hard. If it was an actor thing I would have to IMDB just to start guessing, I'm just sayin'

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

jawsuser


quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
KtCallista wrote:I do not believe she was in all of those. Let me Google that and double check.

Sheesh guys it's something I'd know! Or at least take a stab at.

Let's add

7)My So-Called Life

edit: I don't care if you Google if you've guessed. Heck, I feel bad this has been so hard, and I am having to Google to add to the list for you. Put together what you know, it's not meant to be hard. If it was an actor thing I would have to IMDB just to start guessing, I'm just sayin'



TV shows focused on teenagers?

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
jawsuser wrote:TV shows focused on teenagers?



Aren't all TV shows aimed at teens anymore? Actually there is something very particular about these and I really didn't think it'd be that hard to figure out. Please Google, I'm tired of being in charge.

Here's the list

1)Finder
2)Firefly
3)Life on Mars US
4)Dresden Files
5)Caprica
6)Ultraviolet
7)My So-Called Life
8)Earth 2

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
KtCallista wrote:Aren't all TV shows aimed at teens anymore? Actually there is something very particular about these and I really didn't think it'd be that hard to figure out. Please Google, I'm tired of being in charge.

Here's the list

1)Finder
2)Firefly
3)Life on Mars US
4)Dresden Files
5)Caprica
6)Ultraviolet
7)My So-Called Life
8)Earth 2



pm

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
no1 wrote:pm



and replied!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

No1 has Google-foo'd the answer, so if there isn't another guess (or right answer) by woot time tonight, he will take over

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

violetsunrise


quality posts: 0 Private Messages violetsunrise
KtCallista wrote:

Here's the list

1)Finder
2)Firefly
3)Life on Mars US
4)Dresden Files
5)Caprica
6)Ultraviolet
7)My So-Called Life
8)Earth 2



Tv shows with only 1 season?

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
violetsunrise wrote:Tv shows with only 1 season?



That's right!

Violetsunrise you are the winner! You may now list your 5 items. Thank you thank you thank you thank you!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

violetsunrise


quality posts: 0 Private Messages violetsunrise

Speech
Religion
Petition
Assembly
Press

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 157 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

violetsunrise wrote:Speech
Religion
Petition
Assembly
Press



All freedoms granted to us by Bill of Rights?

violetsunrise


quality posts: 0 Private Messages violetsunrise
ROGETRAY wrote:All freedoms granted to us by Bill of Rights?



Specifically by the first amendment! You got it

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 157 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

violetsunrise wrote:Specifically by the first amendment! You got it



New Set:

Pumice
Tuff
Dacite
Aplite
Porphyry

jawsuser


quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
ROGETRAY wrote:New Set:

Pumice
Tuff
Dacite
Aplite
Porphyry



Types of volcanic rock / debris.

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 157 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

jawsuser wrote:Types of volcanic rock / debris.



yep, your turn!!

jawsuser


quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
ROGETRAY wrote:yep, your turn!!



Click ruler
Signature guide
Screen reader
Slate
stylus

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
jawsuser wrote:Click ruler
Signature guide
Screen reader
Slate
stylus



Low Vision aids?
although I'm not familiar with Slate and stylus in this context.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

jawsuser


quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
KtCallista wrote:Low Vision aids?
although I'm not familiar with Slate and stylus in this context.



Close but not quite. The slate and stylus are important clues.

jawsuser


quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
jawsuser wrote:Close but not quite. The slate and stylus are important clues.



Another clue - a long white cane

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
jawsuser wrote:Another clue - a long white cane



What I know:
These are all tools used by Vision Impaired persons.
Being Low Vision Aids is not specific enough.
Some have to do with electronics/reading, but the cane is mobility.
All things you learn to use in blind school (what's the correct term - I really should know)
Devises to aid in independent living.
I'm still not sure about the slate, I'm sure I could find it on wiki with what I know, but that's against the rules. I'm very tempted to phone a friend

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

jawsuser


quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
KtCallista wrote:
All things you learn to use in blind school :




I will give it to you. I was looking for things blind people use. The slate and stylus is for the blind what a pen and paper is for the sighted. I thought if I put a Perkins Braille it would be too obvious.
Here is a picture of a person using a slate and stylus. The styus is the writing instrument.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
jawsuser wrote:I will give it to you. I was looking for things blind people use. The slate and stylus is for the blind what a pen and paper is for the sighted. I thought if I put a Perkins Braille it would be too obvious.
Here is a picture of a person using a slate and stylus. The styus is the writing instrument.



I figured it had to do with writing since slate and stylus have been writing utensils since the earliest known forms of writing I've actually seen the system, I've never known what it was called!
Gee thanks on the win, lets see if I can kill this again.

dreamweaver
coldfusion
acrobat
flash
elements

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
KtCallista wrote:I figured it had to do with writing since slate and stylus have been writing utensils since the earliest known forms of writing I've actually seen the system, I've never known what it was called!
Gee thanks on the win, lets see if I can kill this again.

dreamweaver
coldfusion
acrobat
flash
elements



members of the legion of super heroes. i always loved their kitschy adobe clubhouse.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
no1 wrote:members of the legion of super heroes. i always loved their kitschy adobe clubhouse.



I should declare you the winner for that, it's obvious you know the answer! Spell it out for the kids at home

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
KtCallista wrote:I should declare you the winner for that, it's obvious you know the answer! Spell it out for the kids at home



adobe products.

alan bean
edgar mitchell
david scott
james irwin
charles duke

jawsuser


quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
no1 wrote:adobe products.

alan bean
edgar mitchell
david scott
james irwin
charles duke



Hi No1 missed you. FBI directors?

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
jawsuser wrote:FBI directors?



nope.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
no1 wrote:adobe products.

alan bean
edgar mitchell
david scott
james irwin
charles duke



john young