photogrartist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages photogrartist
Re: Last Knight

Wow this is amazing artwork. Do you use PS or AI?

Don't go swimming.
My mind is a strange place.

photogrartist

Re: Sweeney's Pies

Sorry guys...I know...another cannibal reference. I swear I thought of this before the dirby opened for submissions.

I hope Sweeney Todd isn't considered pop culture...hmmm...my goal is not to be rejected this time.

Don't go swimming.

decaffthemad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages decaffthemad

Its about time TMBG got a little love. Nice design!

anemones

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anemones
Re: Vegan Steakhouse

So...

A) The steak is a slab of meat from a vegan, who was grass-fed, because vegans eat nothing but grass and weird vegetable stuff, rite, get it?

B) The steak is a slab of meat from a cow, who was grass-fed, but vegans would probably eat it anyway because vegans are ridiculous, amirite?

C) The steak is a slab of meat from a cow who was grass-fed but this is funny because grass-fed is bs, amirite?

D) None of the above?

photogrartist

Re: Sweeney's Pies

Sorry guys...I know...another cannibal reference. I swear I thought of this before the dirby opened for submissions.

I hope Sweeney Todd isn't considered pop culture...hmmm...my goal is not to be rejected this time.

Don't go swimming.

KizulEmeraldfire

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KizulEmeraldfire
Re: Just Desserts

Just Desserts Bakery and Sweets Shoppe. It's a cozy, retro place just somewhere between where-you've-been, and where-you're-headed. The bright, humming neon sign above the door promises indulgent delights and a taste of heaven for the taking… and of course, Mam's famous Humble Pie.

The Shoppe's had it's fair share of takers: the young and the old, the rich and the famous, and the everthing-in-between. And they all end up having it, in the end. Mam's Humble Pie — best there is.

She'll come by, and lay a big slice of that Humble Pie right in front of them — then smile, and walk away.

They'll look at it. Hesitate, just a moment. Then take that first big bite.

Mam'll turn around from where she's cleaning a glass at the bar. Smile. Ask them, "Well?"

Sometimes, it's true what they say — it's so good, it makes a grown man cry.

anemones

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anemones
Re: Pauley G's

I would definitely buy this shirt if the square pie was at a different angle within the circle. I feel like the number of people who enjoy geometry jokes probably has a large overlap with 'people who are extremely particular about the angles at which objects are presented', haha.

skinpile

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skinpile
karma6x3 wrote:I love this! the crutch makes me =)

Haha, Thank you. It honestly looks better as a full image in my opinion. It seemed to have got slightly pixelated in the preview.

auldzalt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages auldzalt
Re: Blue Moon Steakhouse

Come on down to Kitty's place.

nicebleed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nicebleed
Re: Meaty Restaurant

This is where the zombies hangout and eat some fresh meat.

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 8 Private Messages benjaminleebates
neuropsychosocial wrote:This is enormously funny; just the mere idea of "the alchemist's spork" is enough to make me laugh, and the overall design is well-executed. The slogan implies a double-entendre that isn't inherent in the design (IMHO); I suspect some will prefer the slogan, but it might be safer for work (and to wear around teenagers!) without it.

The slogan had multiple layers, primary being that an alchemist combines things to try to create something better (attempting to create gold). In this case the outcome was a spork.

benjaminleebates

Re: The Alchemist's Spork v2

I removed the slogan on this one, in case the rejectionator's got an itchy trigger finger...

singincats

quality posts: 0 Private Messages singincats
Re: The Elemental Eatery

Love this one! I work for a company that manufactures chemical reference standards. This would make a great grab bag gift for several chemists I know when December rolls around. Hope it wins!

yellowflower

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yellowflower
Re: The Cowpoke Mime Country Karaoke Bar

I honestly have never laughed so hard at a shirt here. The idea of cowboy mimes is really, really hilarious.

yellowflower

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yellowflower
neuropsychosocial wrote:This is enormously funny; just the mere idea of "the alchemist's spork" is enough to make me laugh, and the overall design is well-executed. The slogan implies a double-entendre that isn't inherent in the design (IMHO); I suspect some will prefer the slogan, but it might be safer for work (and to wear around teenagers!) without it.

I actually saw the other one first and instantly voted for it, and then I saw this one and wondered why the double-entendre had been thrown in. Then I read the comments. As a lady, I don't particularly enjoy wearing double-entendre's across my chest, so I think the sub without the slogan was a really good idea.

paxdomino

quality posts: 5 Private Messages paxdomino
photogrartist wrote:Wow this is amazing artwork. Do you use PS or AI?

Thanks! It was PS.

mpcondo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mpcondo
anemones wrote:So...

A) The steak is a slab of meat from a vegan, who was grass-fed, because vegans eat nothing but grass and weird vegetable stuff, rite, get it?

B) The steak is a slab of meat from a cow, who was grass-fed, but vegans would probably eat it anyway because vegans are ridiculous, amirite?

C) The steak is a slab of meat from a cow who was grass-fed but this is funny because grass-fed is bs, amirite?

D) None of the above?

A) The steak is a slab of meat from a vegan, who was grass-fed, because vegans eat nothing but grass and weird vegetable stuff

cfdunbar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cfdunbar
Re: Zomb-Eatery

Zombos Eatery specializying in delecacies that will blow your....ARGH!! GET BACK!!..... BRAAAIIIIINSSS......

Zomb Eatery..... Help Wanted.

6 colors on black

tomspc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tomspc
Re: The BIG Cheese

This shirt should do well cause the Derby voters love cheese, the cheesier the better! LOL

dawnao

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dawnao
tomspc wrote:This shirt should do well cause the Derby voters love cheese, the cheesier the better! LOL

True! This shirt is not only cheesy but holy cheesus it's funny too!

benjaminleebates

yellowflower wrote:I actually saw the other one first and instantly voted for it, and then I saw this one and wondered why the double-entendre had been thrown in. Then I read the comments. As a lady, I don't particularly enjoy wearing double-entendre's across my chest, so I think the sub without the slogan was a really good idea.

Thanks for your support. Everyone deserves options

MadamAtom

quality posts: 7 Private Messages MadamAtom
Re: Junk food v3

I gotta be That Person here: Your shirt comp says "scrabyard". Other than that, very cute.

stingray69

quality posts: 4 Private Messages stingray69
aramillio wrote:you laugh....

but this: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/19/molecule-water-only-cafe-east-village-new-york-city_n_1686490.html

It's hard to be more ridiculous than reality.

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit
decaffthemad wrote:Its about time TMBG got a little love. Nice design!

Thanks!

In thinking about it further, that line probably refers to a caduceus. Either way, I want the Rejectionator to know that the title is frivolous. This design has nothing to do with TMBG in terms of pop culture.

amapanda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amapanda
chiliturtle wrote:ADORABLE! Seriously, this is super cute. I don't understand the Fuaka reference or the thumbs thing, but totally cute and I think the colors are fine.

"fuaka" is the artist's name.

Personally don't find "even without thumbs" particularly catchy. I'd give my vote for "opposable thumbs optional" or some such.

[color=purple][size=10]Panda is here![/color][/size]

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

I'm in some kind of vacation right now, but I wanted to do something, even if it had to be a quick design like this :D

alecito

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alecito

This design is awesome!! Love the whole scene! +1

ladonda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ladonda
Perfect for those of us who like their shirts more subtle and winking than cute and cloying. GMV ~ I like the color & hope you don't change it. Def will buy one or two if it prints. Salmon Ella's

viridiandynamics

quality posts: 0 Private Messages viridiandynamics
Re: Eat Today Live Forever

I made my comp pic too small but the asterix is "*youth, beauty and sanity not included."

kreativsnail

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kreativsnail
Re: Salt 'Em

Any shirt with a snail on it, is just automatically awesome. Party like a mollusk !!!!!!!!!

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
Re: Meaty Restaurant

This is wonderfully dark and spooky, I love the building, is that a big hotel?

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

ThirstyFly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ThirstyFly
Re: Fuego de la Muerte (New Text)

GREAT DESIGN. +1

fuacka

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fuacka
ralenth wrote:Super cute, but I can't imagine that this color shirt would get many takers.

I really like the creme tone, but i'll try to change it in the next submissions

fuacka

dcastello wrote:Great achievement and well combined. Good job ! ;)

Thanks partner!

fuacka

harantula wrote:hhahaha GREAT!!

^^
THanks!

fuacka

shotmakers wrote:I really love the design! I'm a little confused about the "even without thumbs" part. Sure, cats don't have thumbs, but is there some special relevance to that that I'm overlooking?

Yeah! it's an easy joke with that....
Sticks are needed to eat sushi and cats can't use them....
I have a seriuos problem with the language! I'll make new version with the text changed.
Any suggestions???
THank you so much!

fuacka

amapanda wrote:"fuaka" is the artist's name.

Personally don't find "even without thumbs" particularly catchy. I'd give my vote for "opposable thumbs optional" or some such.

Hehehehe so funny!
THis is a good option!
THank you!

nicebleed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nicebleed
bluetuba wrote:This is wonderfully dark and spooky, I love the building, is that a big hotel?

thanks! that's a big house converted into a resto.

photogrartist

Re: Bob's spaceburgers

Nice work!

Don't go swimming.

photogrartist

Re: The BIG Cheese

How did you get that halftone gradient effect behind the cheees? Seems like a radial gradient but all the halftone dots are lined up with the gradients direction. Is it quick to tell me how you did that?

Don't go swimming.