pennyflip

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pennyflip

What a sweet opossum, i must have it!/opossumcloseup1.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei
Re: Chip Off the Old Block

The formerly part is the best! Would totally buy this in a heartbeat just for that!

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
Re: Dingo Daryl's BBQ Shack

Does that count as Pop Culture?

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 33 Private Messages omarfeliciano
Re: We Love to Serve You

"We love to serve you"

I was this close to use that slogan on my design

srbaritono

quality posts: 0 Private Messages srbaritono
Re: SACRILICIOUS

Resub!!

GluonConcerto

quality posts: 9 Private Messages GluonConcerto
Re: Pander Express

Love the joke. The only thing missing is a Phoenix, or perhaps a turtle.

anemality

quality posts: 12 Private Messages anemality
bounty42 wrote:Does that count as Pop Culture?

Are dingoes eating babies pop culture? Good question. Not to my knowledge, but...?

EDIT: Well, yes, but this dingo is clearly eating ribs. Sheesh.

EDIT2: Heck, he's not even eating them! He's just carrying them around in a ...sack? What is that, a du rag?

inu14

quality posts: 0 Private Messages inu14
Re: Kraken Seafood

I wanted to write the slogan as Release the flavour, but that was really bordering on the thin wire.

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 33 Private Messages omarfeliciano
barretthendrickson wrote:Oh, I see what you did there. But I have a question, are you serving to humans or serving humans as meals?

That's the joke!

dawnao

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dawnao
mgdiem wrote:This shirt would be awesome to wear while teaching the food chain to my students!

yes, because unicorns are always in the food chain

bounty42

anemality wrote:Are dingoes eating babies pop culture? Good question. Not to my knowledge, but...?

Death of Azaria Chamberlain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dingoes_Ate_My_Baby

EDIT: "Numerous books have been written about the case. The story has been made into a TV movie, the feature film Evil Angels (released outside of Australia and New Zealand as A Cry in the Dark), a TV miniseries, a play by Brooke Pierce, a concept album by Australian band The Paradise Motel and an opera, Lindy, by Moya Henderson."

■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

sjpersing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sjpersing

Re: Salmon Ella
Funny! Simple, but well done. I'd love to see it on a color - any color - I'm maxed out on black shirts.

~~Sj

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei
Re: The Elemental Eatery

Love this too!

anemality

bounty42 wrote:Death of Azaria Chamberlain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dingoes_Ate_My_Baby

I wasn't referencing that.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

It was on Seinfeld, too. I'd say...pop culture.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Re: Food Chain Cafe

Patrick, you seem to be way off your game lately. Trouble at home?

move along

Mavyn

Re: Milk of Human Kindness

Not sure this really counts as a restaurant?

bounty42

Re: Dahmer's Deli

Dear lord - a Fourth Canibal Shirt! What have I wroght?

Beer24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Beer24

This is a GREAT one. I want this one for my kids.
Please vote for it.

dcastello

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dcastello
Re: Black Hole Snack

Why has it been rejected? ...

Mavyn

Re: We Love to Serve You

Glad to see Boots in this derby. Sad this is on cranberry.

sjpersing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sjpersing
Re: The Opossum Cafe

Funny, funny. Good art work. Any chance for a putting it on a color? Any color (except white). I have a drawer full of black.

~~Sj

bounty42

Either Way, I'm not tattling - and not just because this is easily one of the cleanest designs I've seen so far. These are professional quality animation.

IbeMoDean

quality posts: 0 Private Messages IbeMoDean
bounty42 wrote:Dear lord - a Fourth Canibal Shirt! What have I wroght?

I actually created the design yesterday before seeing the talk of cannibals. My first entry! : )

My mind tends to go to strange places when I come up with creative ideas. I'm working through it in therapy with Legos.

I'm toying with the idea of creating a "Jesus Juice Bar" entry...

bounty42

dcastello wrote:Why has it been rejected? ...

The THEME is:
This week give us your best ad or slogan for an imaginary restaurant of your very own creation.

PER google Translation:
Esta semana nos da su mejor anuncio o eslogan para un restaurante imaginario de su propia creación.

There's no resturant or slogan in your design.

oakenspirit

quality posts: 73 Private Messages oakenspirit
GluonConcerto wrote:Love the joke. The only thing missing is a Phoenix, or perhaps a turtle.

The Panda's overalls need a smiley face on em...

katherinej2244

quality posts: 0 Private Messages katherinej2244

I think it would be pop culture if she actually used the pop culture 'phrase' the fact that a dingo at one point ate a baby.. isn't pop culture. It just happened :P

Fantastic work!

mrmcplad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrmcplad
Re: Slim N Betsy's

Not a fan of the all-caps caption.

srbaritono

quality posts: 0 Private Messages srbaritono
Mavyn wrote:The mockup uses non-woot tees. they're pretty specific about that--what you show MUST match what would print.

Ok, I'm new here, sorry.

bounty42

IbeMoDean wrote:I actually created the design yesterday before seeing the talk of cannibals. My first entry! : )

My mind tends to go to strange places when I come up with creative ideas. I'm working through it in therapy with Legos.

I'm toying with the idea of creating a "Jesus Juice Bar" entry...

I perfer therapy with Legolas, but to each his own. ;)

I like the design, but when I commented yesterday "What woot needs is more Canibal designs" I wasn't expecting this...

IbeMoDean

This is awesome. : )

sittle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sittle
Re: Noah's Grill

I love this.... I'magunna buy 2!!!

(Did someone make that joke already???)

bounty42

Re: The Space Bar

*LMAO* This is a TEXT ONLY design that I can get behind!!! *LMAO*

dcastello

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dcastello
bounty42 wrote:The THEME is:
This week give us your best ad or slogan for an imaginary restaurant of your very own creation.

PER google Translation:
Esta semana nos da su mejor anuncio o eslogan para un restaurante imaginario de su propia creación.

There's no resturant or slogan in your design.

Ok, understood, thanks.

IbeMoDean

bounty42 wrote:I perfer therapy with Legolas, but to each his own. ;)

I like the design, but when I commented yesterday "What woot needs is more Canibal designs" I wasn't expecting this...

Aw, I've been rejected. Where are my Legos.....

anemality

Wait wait guys I have a response. Ahem.

THE DESIGN IS ABOUT, NOT BABIES. THE DINGO CLEARLY HAS RIBS AND THE SIGN EVEN SAYS BABYBACK RIBS. >:C I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT A DINGO EATING A BABY except in that one comment up there. Totally unrelated.

Crisis averted.

poundpuppy05

quality posts: 1 Private Messages poundpuppy05
Re: Food Chain Cafe

I like the concept but the chain doesn't seem to make sense, I could see if it went in an order of plausable feasting (unless the bunny is from Monty Python I don't see it eating the T-Rex or human).

bounty42

IbeMoDean wrote:Aw, I've been rejected. Where are my Legos.....

Wierd. I guess it's the NAME that they had an issue with. Celeberty likeness?

zekecatz

quality posts: 201 Private Messages zekecatz
bounty42 wrote: . . . therapy with Legolas . . .

How do I get an appointment?