Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

bluejester

quality posts: 558 Private Messages bluejester

Reference video for those Indiana fans out there: Indian Jones hates snakes

BelyndaG

quality posts: 17 Private Messages BelyndaG

My theory is that the only good snake is a dead snake. I'm sure Dr. Jones would agree.

rom

quality posts: 54 Private Messages rom

Snakes > N.azis

lonelypond

quality posts: 410 Private Messages lonelypond

whip smart. (tried resisting, really)

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

OK, at first glance I thought it said I hate Frakee. Was wondering who Frakee was. Snakes! Yeah, I hate them, too.

Am I the only one who sees Frakee?

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

When I first saw that I thought it said "Lhate Shakes" and I wondered what is "lhate" ? Is that some new fancy way to spell late(with that mark thingy above the e)? And why the rope...OOhhhhh wait, I see it. "I hate snakes"

And then of course it was all clear.

tbq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tbq

I love Indiana Jones and would love another Indiana Jones inspired shirt, but I don't hate snakes so I have to sit this one out.

tomtomdrumdrum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tomtomdrumdrum

Assuming the handle is about 1 inch in diameter, the whip measures out to be about 10 feet, which is accurate.

odysseyroc

quality posts: 32 Private Messages odysseyroc

If you guys don't get the reference, it probably has something to do with either Mad Max or this guy .

Congrats on the print Vincent, nice to see you classing up the joint!

capguncowboy

quality posts: 15 Private Messages capguncowboy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LUpOsXXD6c

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

Meh, Dodgers lost it 8-4. what disappointment. I give you this lousy piece of doodoo

DWI.gif

jedibunneh

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jedibunneh

My python and my corn snake disapprove.

killifish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages killifish

I totally get the Indiana Jones reference, it makes me want to like the shirt, but the message just makes me sad

Can I hug someones snake? The reptile kind...

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen

This would be the perfect day to launch Hat Woot. I'm just sayin'.

Great design, 6AMCrisis.

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

This shirt also lets people know that if you throw them the idol, they will throw you the whip.

ChronoSquall14

trekmiss wrote:Am I the only one who sees Frakee?

Maybe Frakes, but if you hated Jonathan Frakes, I would come to harsh words with you.

6amcrisis

quality posts: 4 Private Messages 6amcrisis

Thanks guys for your comments and Woot for my print

Tony - you show Mark 'Jacko' Jackson some respect! He was a champion footballer, acted on US tv, had a No. 1 hit single, and is the current serving Australian Prime Minister.

Vince

whitcwa

quality posts: 12 Private Messages whitcwa

Warning to witty wooters- I'm going to be humorless here.
Just because it comes from a movie doesn't make it a good shirt. If you're afraid of snakes then just say that. It is a fairly common reaction. I would rather handle a snake than a mouse or rat.

odysseyroc

quality posts: 32 Private Messages odysseyroc
6amcrisis wrote:Thanks guys for your comments and Woot for my print

Tony - you show Mark 'Jacko' Jackson some respect! He was a champion footballer, acted on US tv, had a No. 1 hit single, and is the current serving Australian Prime Minister.

Vince

I heard he once did 80,000 handstands in front of people. (or something like that)

VenusAD

quality posts: 8 Private Messages VenusAD
tbq wrote:I love Indiana Jones and would love another Indiana Jones inspired shirt, but I don't hate snakes so I have to sit this one out.

Ditto. Snakes are awesome.

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Looks like a baseball jersey that Short Round would wear.

"YOU CALL HIM DOCTOR JONES, DOLL!!!"

logicape

quality posts: 3 Private Messages logicape

I love Indy AND hate snakes, and this shirt is still largely uninspired to me. I think I'm getting too crotchety in my later years...

6amcrisis

odysseyroc wrote:I heard he once did 80,000 handstands in front of people. (or something like that)

That's crazy talk!

goldenspiral16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goldenspiral16

It took me a bit to see the Jones reference but did anyone remember that this same line is from Harry Potter?

ChronoSquall14

goldenspiral16 wrote:It took me a bit to see the Jones reference but did anyone remember that this same line is from Harry Potter?

I think you're referring to Ronald Weasley, who hates spiders. What a creepy shirt that would make.

I can't say I hate snakes, but I'm also not looking to run into any. Happy to be out of diamondback country and more into garden snake country.

talnsg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages talnsg
tomtomdrumdrum wrote:Assuming the handle is about 1 inch in diameter, the whip measures out to be about 10 feet, which is accurate.

I didn't do the math, but visually it looked right ...... except for the message.

I like snakes - both the kind that slithers and the ones I can wield (though mine has a red & black handle).

Can we have the opposing view on another shirt?

neveracquiesce

quality posts: 3 Private Messages neveracquiesce

Finally, a Jock shirt!

Mostafa84

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Mostafa84
tomtomdrumdrum wrote:Assuming the handle is about 1 inch in diameter, the whip measures out to be about 10 feet, which is accurate.

So... are you a Whhhip enthusiast or just really into BDSM?

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

Why did there have to be snakes?

------------------
I Bet on Sky

Mischief101

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Mischief101
whitcwa wrote:...snip.. I would rather handle a snake than a mouse or rat.

I 2nd that. I love Snakes! I love all animals but that doesn't mean I'm willing to handle them like you can a snake.

Good memory from about 17 years ago - My brother's best friend had a boa or python (can't remember) but it was white and yellow and over 6 foot long. We were at the beach and he's wearing it over his shoulder and decided to visit the restroom. It was so funny seeing a couple of teenagers come running out of the bathroom saying "Did you see that Snake!!!" Good memories!

PAPOY!

MCOnigiri

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MCOnigiri

I would buy this shirt, but I kinda like snakes sooo...

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927
MCOnigiri wrote:I would buy this shirt, but I kinda like snakes sooo...

But then if you wore it, you'd be being 'ironic'!

------------------
I Bet on Sky

ChronoSquall14

That is cool for you to figure out and AMAZING that the artist took that into consideration. I wondered if it was too long myself but didn't do any measurements.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 32 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
6amcrisis wrote:Thanks guys for your comments and Woot for my print

Vince

Vince? I thought this was by Vincent? I'm so confused. Congrats on the print! Next up, the I hate rats shirt!

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
CowboyDann wrote:Meh, Dodgers lost it 8-4. what disappointment. I give you this lousy piece of doodoo

Every character in an action movie knows that a sheet of plate Glass is only there so that you can throw someone through it. And then the snakes are loose in the room.

Ye gods I want to play some Feng Shui now.

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

tippypaws

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tippypaws

I work at an animal shelter and one day someone sent in a monetary donation with a little note that said, "For all the cats and dogs, but no snakes!!!"

Poor snakes!

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann
bounty42 wrote:Every character in an action movie knows that a sheet of plate Glass is only there so that you can throw someone through it. And then the snakes are loose in the room.

Great observation, I didn't think of that.

6amcrisis

fishbiscuit5 wrote:Vince? I thought this was by Vincent? I'm so confused. Congrats on the print! Next up, the I hate rats shirt!

It's a collaboration with my evil twin brother, Vince. Sorry for the confusion!

Vincent.

6amcrisis

ChronoSquall14 wrote:That is cool for you to figure out and AMAZING that the artist took that into consideration. I wondered if it was too long myself but didn't do any measurements.

It's partly the reason why I didn't use the "Why did it have to be snakes" quote instead. With all the looping it would have been way too long.

Vincent