kjsmason2010

quality posts: 10 Private Messages kjsmason2010
kd1357 wrote:Thyme Lemonade? Is this a reach or really something that people commonly drink?

Martha Stewart has a lovely recipe.

oakenspirit

quality posts: 93 Private Messages oakenspirit
kjsmason2010 wrote:Martha Stewart has a lovely recipe.

Ah, so it's a prison thing...

ferrelli

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ferrelli
B... wrote:... whose knowledge of the Marvel Universe far exceeds
are own, and who are extraordinarily willing to correct us.... yea think ?

Thank you for the focus on "are." I'm not an English major but that hit me hard when I read it.

jsh139

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jsh139

He = Hero??

No way, it's called a Hoagie, not a Hero!

Insert signature here.

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

I wanted to talk about how the shirt would require the reader to be VERY close to your chest to read it, but then I saw pumpkin pie, and I saw the error of my ways.

PUMPKIN PIE!

TXAG96

quality posts: 5 Private Messages TXAG96

No BBQ, no sale. So close, yet so far...

girlgipsie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages girlgipsie
cslott wrote:I would like this on a poster, so I can shoot a sticky dart to decide what to make for dinner

Awesome idea!

aquastardreamer

quality posts: 5 Private Messages aquastardreamer

Agreed! Awesome place

lbitnasty wrote:If you live in Boston, go to Cambridge and see this shirt IRL!

http://www.miracleofscience.us/

GREAT FOOD!

djcro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djcro

Ru = Rhubarb pie & Rh = Rice & Hash???

Rh = Rhubarb pie!!!!

Ru = Rum cake...

not the best shirt...

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
corysterrett wrote:No bacon? No thanks.

Ba is bacon..IT'S BAAAACCOOOOOON!!
~C. Heston

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Hooray!!! Thank you to everyone who voted on this one. I'm so excited to see it print today! Wheeee!!!

fishbiscuit5

cslott wrote:I would like this on a poster, so I can shoot a sticky dart to decide what to make for dinner

This is a fantastic idea! I want one too!

fishbiscuit5

j5 wrote:Ba is bacon..IT'S BAAAACCOOOOOON!!
~C. Heston

Ba for Bacon? Bacon is dead!! And delicious! :P

viking415

quality posts: 0 Private Messages viking415

What is 'hero' (in the helium spot)?

GeofC

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GeofC

What is this? Oh, it's called a shirt I've purchased before, done by a different artist. What a joke.

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/questionable-table-of-elements

vsg28

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vsg28

Any idea how this looks on the actual shirt?

Super small with the food items barely legible?

odysseyroc

quality posts: 33 Private Messages odysseyroc

Congratulations, capital F lowercase b to the 5! A well deserved win, imo.

daintynymph

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daintynymph
tefnut4th wrote:Amen to that. Clearly the creator is of inferior intellect.

Um, guys, Ba is bacon.

I'm just so glad to see an actual periodic table that people found things to fit rather than a bunch of things abbreviated and thrown in a table configuration that I don't care that they don't have all the latest and greatest elements, or that some of the food items picked are a bit iffy. I agree that this should be a poster as well, but if that happens the numbers and masses need to be included.

hierophanta

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hierophanta
lbitnasty wrote:If you live in Boston, go to Cambridge and see this shirt IRL!

http://www.miracleofscience.us/

GREAT FOOD!

or you could, you know, get the shirt?

grrlmarvel

quality posts: 12 Private Messages grrlmarvel

I think there needs to be different region ones .... Get on that will ya Fish? I need a MN version that has Lefsa and things on sticks.

Neicy21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Neicy21

Awesome shirt! My two cents...Ca should have been California roll. I would love this as a screen background.

tfaust83

quality posts: 4 Private Messages tfaust83

This makes me feel smart and hungry...All at the same time!

This could be a new thing...We could call it smungry! Like when you study and then reward yourself with a cookie or something.

Fujiko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Fujiko
GeofC wrote:What is this? Oh, it's called a shirt I've purchased before, done by a different artist. What a joke.

"Periodic table with different elements" is not a new theme. No artist can (or should) be the only one to get to do that.

(And while it's an awesome design, I'm not sure I need it on a shirt. I would buy it instantly on a poster.)

elangomatt

quality posts: 11 Private Messages elangomatt

This is a cool design and all, but I can't help but wonder if I was the only one that looked to see if there was any correlation between the foods on the periodic table and the groups of the elements on the actual periodic table. I was thinking that the foods in the noble gases column could be foods are already great and don't generally have anything added to them (noble gases usually exist on their own and are non-reactive). The foods in the Halogens column should be foods that are pretty much never eaten on their own but used as an additive a lot (halogens are poisonous, but vital to a lot of things like chlorine in table salt).

I realize that it would just be too difficult to match up food names with the element symbols, but it would have been cool to do some of that sort of thing. NaCl in this table is Nachos Clam Chowder! Yuck!!

Fujiko wrote:(And while it's an awesome design, I'm not sure I need it on a shirt. I would buy it instantly on a poster.)

Agreed, I would love to have this on a poster.

datarush

quality posts: 1 Private Messages datarush

H is Hummus? Gah. Completely ignoring the most common sandwich in the USA, hamburger, kills this shirt.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen

^__^ Congrats Naheed, big win!

houndawg

quality posts: 3 Private Messages houndawg
jsh139 wrote:He = Hero??

It's only called a hoagie by cool kids people. Everybody with a bit of sense knows it's called a sub, or submarine sandwich.

elangomatt

quality posts: 11 Private Messages elangomatt
houndawg wrote:It's only called a hoagie by cool kids people. Everybody with a bit of sense knows it's called a sub, or submarine sandwich.

Both of you are wrong, they are called grinders!

momaimp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages momaimp

Me too!

fishbiscuit5

odysseyroc wrote:Congratulations, capital F lowercase b to the 5! A well deserved win, imo.

You know what this thread needs? More tacos!! I made Chorizo con Papas with avocado salsa for dinner tonight. It was Trader Joe's soy chorizo if you're looking for a tasty meatless meal.

Here's the recipe!

trilet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trilet

I bought the shirt, but I don't think this person really loves food, who puts a Panini over Pastrami? Even if it's obvious this is a sandwich lover more than a food lover - yes I get the term "Eatery" but that includes a ton of fantastic foods.

trilet

fishbiscuit5 wrote:You know what this thread needs? More tacos!! I made Chorizo con Papas with avocado salsa for dinner tonight. It was Trader Joe's soy chorizo if you're looking for a tasty meatless meal.

Here's the recipe!

Taco Night is always a solid option..I miss Trader Joe's..ummm, where's the onions and cilantro my friend?

trilet

viking415 wrote:What is 'hero' (in the helium spot)?

A sandwich.

fishbiscuit5

trilet wrote:Taco Night is always a solid option..I miss Trader Joe's..ummm, where's the onions and cilantro my friend?

The onions are cooked in. There's fresh cilantro on the table too.

ProfHotpants

quality posts: 49 Private Messages ProfHotpants

After some print evaluation today, we determined that the Men's Small tees will be printed with the 12" chest width design size. Our production team says this looks great, with the print covering the same ratio of the tee as our sale image. I updated the specs on the front page.

meanwhile

quality posts: 1 Private Messages meanwhile

Cute idea, but this shirt is an EPIC FAIL.

You misspelled Hasenpfeffer.

Why would you put words all over your shirt and not spell-check them?

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann
jsh139 wrote:He = Hero??

houndawg wrote:It's only called a hoagie by cool kids people. Everybody with a bit of sense knows it's called a sub, or submarine sandwich.

Hoagie is there too, its 2nd row from the bottom.

cmhands

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmhands
joulesmd wrote:Anyone else think this would be awesome as a reusable grocery bag? Hm? Woot- hint, repro it as a bag so people can stare at it as long as they want w/o awkward comments and could be used to carry many of the items listed...

Eggcellent idea!

SuluDance

quality posts: 2 Private Messages SuluDance

The only question is whether to order up a size for how hungry this will make me while wearing it.

rglee129

quality posts: 28 Private Messages rglee129

Alright! Two weeks in a row! Congrats.