I love random stuff like this.

llamassassin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages llamassassin
Re: Key To My Heart (Red version)

To anyone who tells you doing a chain in one line is easy...it's not. >_>

truffleshuffle

quality posts: 4 Private Messages truffleshuffle
Re: One Line. One Horn.

Everyone could use a new unicorn shirt methinks.

ohaisup

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ohaisup
Re: Gamer line

I really want this. But lines cross and is a pop culture riff. :/

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14
Re: Hold the Line! (embiggened edition)

Ha. I saw the original and voted but wished it wasn't crammed all across one horizontal plane. And then there it was!

beware1984

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beware1984
pyromike25 wrote:aMAZing

haha I see whatcha did there. Thanks I had a lot of fun with this derby!

tomspc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tomspc
Re: One Line. One Horn.

Ahhh it wouldn't be a Derby without yet another unicorn and a rainbow. What makes this shirt funny is that he looks like he's crapping the rainbow. lol

oakenspirit

quality posts: 92 Private Messages oakenspirit
ChronoSquall14 wrote:Ha. I saw the original and voted but wished it wasn't crammed all across one horizontal plane. And then there it was!

My thoughts exactly... I couldn't decide.

llamassassin

Re: Key To My Heart (Blue version)

This design also comes in red! Vote for your favorite color.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
Re: Sketchy

Potentially infringing, too. Etch-a-Sketch is pretty recognizable.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

autsey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages autsey
pyromike25 wrote:like the colors

Thanks!

BootsBoots

quality posts: 38 Private Messages BootsBoots

Two Fish. One line.

Here are Bigger Fish with Bigger Line.

ramyb

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ramyb
Re: Music

saved

quabaq

quality posts: 4 Private Messages quabaq
Re: hold the line

It's so pretty, I just wish the lines didn't cross

perdita00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages perdita00
Re: Two Fish, One Line

Beautiful

skinpile

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skinpile
Re: Bad hare day.

Rabbit skull with horns.

llamassassin

Your design is swimming! (Ah ha ha)

llamassassin

Re: It's a Tree!

Very cool looking! And it is indeed a tree.

llamassassin

lyonscc wrote:Thank you to everyone in the pre-derby thread for your suggestions, and for pointing out the places to fix to avoid rejection!

I...I don't know if there is anything more amazing than a steampunk octopus. o_O

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou
omarfeliciano wrote:I like it a lot Wirdou, the heartbeat lines changing with the action is very clever.

But I have a question. What is that at the end?

Thank you Omar!!:D:D At the end...you know...some bones...flesh...and whatever the T-rex didn't want XD

biticol

quality posts: 2 Private Messages biticol
quabaq wrote:It's so pretty, I just wish the lines didn't cross

I knew of that rule once the design was finished. I'm sad about it too.

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42

You ever get the feeling some people are commenting on every single shirt, and removing the linkback to said shirt, so that their design in the sig line is listed over and over, and shows up on every single shirt page?

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 36 Private Messages omarfeliciano
wirdou wrote:Thank you Omar!!:D:D At the end...you know...some bones...flesh...and whatever the T-rex didn't want XD

That's what I thought. Just wanted to clarify ;) Good luck my friend!

kevlar51

quality posts: 47 Private Messages kevlar51

this is spectacular!

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 36 Private Messages omarfeliciano
Re: It's a snake!

Very nice, very Mayan. It would make a cool tattoo.

GMV +1

autsey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages autsey
llamassassin wrote:Very cool looking! And it is indeed a tree.

(laughin') yeah it is! Thanks for the nice comment.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Outstanding work, Boots!

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: Finish What You Start

Excellent job working the phrase in there!

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 8 Private Messages benjaminleebates
bounty42 wrote:You ever get the feeling some people are commenting on every single shirt, and removing the linkback to said shirt, so that their design in the sig line is listed over and over, and shows up on every single shirt page?

Optimist says, everyone is so kind to each other, with great supportive comments. Pessimist says, They're just posting to piggy-back on my work to spread their sig. line around.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
Re: Coelacanth

JAS...might want to play with the colors and resubmit. this combination is pretty difficult to look at, and a lot of the details are lost.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

bounty42

benjaminleebates wrote:Optimist says, everyone is so kind to each other, with great supportive comments. Pessimist says, They're just posting to piggy-back on my work to spread their sig. line around.

When it happens once or twice, I go 'meh'. When I see 13 with a total of 28 words between them (if we count +1 as a word.)...

I think one of the great rules of thumb for any forum post is that anything you have to say should take up at least as much screen space as the sig file you've attached after it. Otherwise you're either not saying enough, or need a smaller Sig.

■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

nikoby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nikoby

That is amazing! nice work

neonlime

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neonlime
Re: Just formal enough

AWESOME! Totally in for one if this prints.

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit
Re: Midnight Masquerade Blue

I've had this idea kicking around for a while, and this seemed like the derby to get it done. I have a fear of moths, but find them fascinating at the same time. Something about the dust on their wings and the erratic way they fly. Anyway, thanks for looking!

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit

Really masterful. Hope it prints!

bounty42

Re: Circuitry Geek

wonder if the dots are going to get a rejection.

tjschaeffer

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tjschaeffer
bounty42 wrote:When it happens once or twice, I go 'meh'. When I see 13 with a total of 28 words between them (if we count +1 as a word.)...

I think one of the great rules of thumb for any forum post is that anything you have to say should take up at least as much screen space as the sig file you've attached after it. Otherwise you're either not saying enough, or need a smaller Sig.

I cannot but help to point out that some person who may or may not be doing this, might have also done the same thing in the "One Word" derby, using essentially the same shirt design...

I don't have a problem with people posting positive comments on a lot of shirt designs. I think it's a good thing. But I think it's a much nicer thing if, when you comment on a design, you do not delete the quote linking to that design.

bounty42

tjschaeffer wrote:I don't have a problem with people posting positive comments on a lot of shirt designs. I think it's a good thing. But I think it's a much nicer thing if, when you comment on a design, you do not delete the quote linking to that design.

This also helps answer my question of "how many other people are crazy enough to read this thread as a thread... And I think all of us who do lament the lack of a linkback to the design a comment is actually TALKING about. I call the Phantom comments.

hcschmidt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hcschmidt
truffleshuffle wrote:Everyone could use a new unicorn shirt methinks.

Oh definitely, and this is amazing. I love it soooo much. The intricacy and thought is great, I followed the line all around, very well thought out. Thank you!

iggymartin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iggymartin
llamassassin wrote:I...I don't know if there is anything more amazing than a steampunk octopus. o_O

A steampunk octopus made out of one line?