1%
87%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

I knew this would be Walmazan's pick! The only way that would not happen would be if it were the two prior days pick. And the only question would be which wording would get the print. Both have their place.

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester

Fire of the Dead tacos? I'd totally eat there! Taco Bell? Not so much.

Excellent pick senor Walmazan.

elviswind

quality posts: 1 Private Messages elviswind

Yeah, this design, if it was more Walmazan's style and all Spanish writing it would probably be a no-brainer. As it is, I will have to see a picture of the shirt to decide. Never-the-less, it is a fun and good design which caught me eye.

Mostafa84

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Mostafa84

I like the detail. What does the sash say? Looks like "Yo ...(something)... mis guitara"
any ideas on the middle word?
What is he trying to say about his guitar? I might not be able to sleep tonight...

Reclaimer456

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Reclaimer456

Do we really need consecutive Mexican culture/taco shirts? That seems like serious overkill.

katskan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages katskan
Mostafa84 wrote:I like the detail. What does the sash say? Looks like "Yo ...(something)... mis guitara"
any ideas on the middle word?
What is he trying to say about his guitar? I might not be able to sleep tonight...

It says "Yo y mi guitarra, or "Me and my guitar" in English.

dsaiz11

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dsaiz11
Reclaimer456 wrote:Do we really need consecutive Mexican culture/taco shirts? That seems like serious overkill.

I know right?! I wonder if the Guest Editor knows which design the EC picked before they pick their choice? I'm guessing if they did he/she wouldn't pick a similar design??!

safyrejet

quality posts: 123 Private Messages safyrejet

I'm ashamed to admit, one of the few phrases of Spanish I still remember from my high school classes is "¿Dónde está el baño?" Although, that is a really important one.

What's the matter with two shirts in a row from this derby reflecting Mexican food? Maybe that just means something about how good Mexican food is...or how good those designs are.

lisabethjo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lisabethjo

I know you can't please all the taco lovers all the time, but Woot is sure going to try.

kc5rbq

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kc5rbq

LMAO! Great writeup woot writers!

Echo Whiskey One

EbeyIsland

quality posts: 0 Private Messages EbeyIsland

LMAO too. That'sfunny!

ayesquiddy

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ayesquiddy
kc5rbq wrote:LMAO! Great writeup woot writers!

++ to that.

It's so convincing, it's almost like they've been there.

And by "there," I mean waiting on Valencia between 16th & 17th for the good places to open. Which means having struck out before dawn at 24th & Mission by not getting there by closing time. Again.

Not that it's happened to me, of course.

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

There ya go. For your viewing pleasure.

biticol

quality posts: 2 Private Messages biticol

Yes, it says "Yo y mi guitarra" (Me and my guitar)

arinesart

quality posts: 1 Private Messages arinesart
CowboyDann wrote:There ya go. For your viewing pleasure.

Yup! Driving back home after a short vacation and got the heads up for the print! Just wanna point out that the design is a collab with my amazing friend Biticol.

Many thanks to Walmazan and everyone who voted!

biticol

arinesart wrote:Yup! Driving back home after a short vacation and got the heads up for the print! Just wanna point out that the design is a collab with my amazing friend Biticol.

Many thanks to Walmazan and everyone who voted!

Thank you for pointing that out!!! LOL you're an amazing friend and best designer to me too, pal.
And thanks too to Walzaman for the election and the whole SW crew.

esbaylus

quality posts: 4 Private Messages esbaylus

OK, so I took French (badly) in school 30+ years ago, so thank yo u Google Translate for this:

"¿Dónde está el baño? Mi culo se siente como que se tragó un puñado de dientes de tiburón."

=

"Where is the bathroom? My ass feels like he swallowed a handful of shark teeth."

almost snorted my morning coffee out my nose!!!!!

harantula

quality posts: 3 Private Messages harantula
esbaylus wrote:OK, so I took French (badly) in school 30+ years ago, so thank yo u Google Translate for this:

"¿Dónde está el baño? Mi culo se siente como que se tragó un puñado de dientes de tiburón."

=

"Where is the bathroom? My ass feels like he swallowed a handful of shark teeth."

Hahaha!

i wil share with you another big sentence in Spanish, of course, it starts with ¿Dónde está el baño por favor? Creo que el perro está asomando el hocico...

in English (beware!is a little bit disgusting)

Where is the Bathroom? I think the dog is taking out the muzzle.

CONGRATS to ARINESART and BITICOL!excellent work!

jmbunkin

quality posts: 28 Private Messages jmbunkin

Another shirt I would buy if you had the option of having the artwork on the back of the shirt. Amazing details!

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Who buries their loved one with a sombrero and a vest but no pants?

I like the frosty beer mugs

walmazan

quality posts: 65 Private Messages walmazan

Congratulations Arinesart and Biticol.

I really enjoy the style and detail in this work, plus ese taquito se ve muy bueno!!

keyser72

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keyser72
ayesquiddy wrote:++ to that.

It's so convincing, it's almost like they've been there.

And by "there," I mean waiting on Valencia between 16th & 17th for the good places to open. Which means having struck out before dawn at 24th & Mission by not getting there by closing time. Again.

Not that it's happened to me, of course.

+++ to all of that. I haven't cracked up this much reading one of the shirt write-ups in a long long time!

gusvonpooch

quality posts: 24 Private Messages gusvonpooch
skatimmy737 wrote:Who buries their loved one with a sombrero and a vest but no pants?

I like the frosty beer mugs

Actually,that's stated in my will.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Obligatory "Grim Fandango" namedrop.

move along

somemom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages somemom
jmbunkin wrote:Another shirt I would buy if you had the option of having the artwork on the back of the shirt. Amazing details!

GOOD IDEA...this would look awesome on the back of the shirt. With a small taco on the front corner- like where a pocket would be. It would be nice to see the option.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Congrats, Arinesart and Biticol! Wonderful design! There were so many great designs in this derby. I hope we get to see some more print as EC's!

panthiest

quality posts: 17 Private Messages panthiest

Woot, despite your flaws you are still amazing at separating me from my money. Ordering now.

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

Very pleased to see this one come through. Really fun shirt. Kind of reminds me of this level from Gitaroo-Man.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 223 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Congrats on a fine shirt, Biticol and Arinesart!

mdillard9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mdillard9

Really? I actually liked multiple shirts this derby and not a single one went up for sale. These new derby rules are starting to be very disappointing.

jmbunkin

quality posts: 28 Private Messages jmbunkin
somemom wrote:GOOD IDEA...this would look awesome on the back of the shirt. With a small taco on the front corner- like where a pocket would be. It would be nice to see the option.

Yes,I like the way you're thinking!

mirrorless

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mirrorless
esbaylus wrote:OK, so I took French (badly) in school 30+ years ago, so thank yo u Google Translate for this:

=

A) ^ HILARIOUS post!

B) from your sig, please do NOT tell me you won a Bundles of Crayons with 2 flatpanel TV's AND a home theater system. If so, I'm going to need a moment

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

Great Choice!:D:D So happy for you Biticol and Arinesart!:D

dianawade

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dianawade

Love this shirt, but I'm a graduate student in the Spanish department, and I'm not sure if the cartoony culture would be enough to offend my Mexican colleagues. :P

walmazan

quality posts: 65 Private Messages walmazan
dianawade wrote:Love this shirt, but I'm a graduate student in the Spanish department, and I'm not sure if the cartoony culture would be enough to offend my Mexican colleagues. :P

I'm 100% mexican, and I approve this tee

TrypWyr

quality posts: 2 Private Messages TrypWyr

Don't get me wrong, this is a great shirt but...

Where can I get a shirt with that phrase on it?!?

w00ts!
10/5/2007 - Delphi SkyFi2 XM Satellite Radio Receiver and Car Kit X 1, 6/10/2007 - WeatherX Dynamo Flashlight/Radio w/ NOAA Weather Band X 1, 6/1/07 - Random Crap X 3, 5/31/07 - Bellsouth FW14Z 2-Way Wristwatch Communicator X 2
Shirt.w00ts!
10/4/2007 - Счастливый Пятидесятый День рождения!, 9/22/2007 - Bushidō, 9/18/2007 - Hot Wings, 9/7/2007 - Zombie Season, 9/3/2007 - Duct Tape Man, 7/23/2007 - Sore Thumbs

thumperchick

quality posts: 249 Private Messages thumperchick
skatimmy737 wrote:Who buries their loved one with a sombrero and a vest but no pants?

His lover?

HIYO!

lonelypond

quality posts: 451 Private Messages lonelypond

little hearts in the eyes so key. fun shirt.

biticol

You konw you want one, you know you want to buy this tee. Go ahead! ;)