+ Add a Comment

WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Bring Home Some Rando

What's life without taking a chance now and then? C'mon. How bad could it be? Actually, don't answer that. Just buy a random design.

Quality Posts

mossygreen

quality posts: 71 Private Messages mossygreen

Uch, this is HORRIBLE! HOW CAN I CHOOSE?!

wisenekt

quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt

I want this and I don't all at the same time. Holy crap I have never seen so many options.

mtn3pitt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mtn3pitt

Want. All. Of. The. Things.

- mtn3pitt -

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

Great, and I'm broke. Excuse me while I go and cry.

joshobra

quality posts: 38 Private Messages joshobra

Well, this is pretty random.

I think I blew a fuse just now thinking of what I wanted.

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

wisenekt

quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt

Hint: I think the random backpack is "Pi"

bluejester

quality posts: 564 Private Messages bluejester

I like the "Random" back pack option, but shouldn't the duffel bag also have the quotes around random?

jrs1980

quality posts: 29 Private Messages jrs1980

What a wonderful, terrible idea. Ugh/Woo-hoo!

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

JenDupre

quality posts: 19 Private Messages JenDupre

How many duffle bags were there. Some motivation required (the only one I want) sold out....so the options might be???

spilzer

quality posts: 119 Private Messages spilzer

Wow, following the ABT rule on this sale will give you 48 chances to get that random design you've been craving.

samuraikurisu

quality posts: 2 Private Messages samuraikurisu

I think my brain just exploded at all the options.....and it took out my wallet along with it.

gooseygoose

quality posts: 9 Private Messages gooseygoose

You know my weakness all too well. That stupid blurry question mark calls my name even after I have left the page. Now to go convince my husband he does not need lunch money this week so I can feed my curiosity.
Question though, should I still go for three?
Come one, you can tell me

arryielle

quality posts: 6 Private Messages arryielle

So this sale goes til September 3rd? And you can buy three per item per day? That's a lot of randoms, should you decide to follow that path!

Also, the men's regular random shirts might be manufactured in the USA... which would mean AA! :-)

My shirts available on Teetrade and WootStalker!

klynb

quality posts: 13 Private Messages klynb

The paper items can be seen here.

There are two (2) duffel bags: Some Motivation Required and Woot Athletics 2012.

There are also only two (2) messenger bags: Music Pirate and Wave Function.

omnitravis

quality posts: 5 Private Messages omnitravis

How do these zip-ups compare to others, size wise? I order xl for my shirts from woot, and they fit perfectly.
I have an XL sweatshirt from redbubble and it also fits very well, does anyone know if a woot zip-up is similar?
I see it says they are larger than the "slim" fit shirts, so maybe not an xl for me?

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3492 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

I purchased 3 shirts and 1 pull over. I really want the backpack, duffel bag and greeting cards but need to control myself.

jackmcdowell

quality posts: 18 Private Messages jackmcdowell
klynb wrote:The paper items can be seen here.

There are two (2) duffel bags: Some Motivation Required and Woot Athletics 2012.

There are also only two (2) messenger bags: Music Pirate and Wave Function.

So if we go 3x3 on the posters will we get all 9?... because that would be epic.

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

So many choices! Hope there are a few choices left after I get paid.

Can I get confirmation that the women's tshirts are Anvil in this sale? I still need to make good on my promise to try an Anvil WXL.

capnshiner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages capnshiner

In for 3 t-shirts, again. I like how they are offering randoms on other items besides t-shirts this time but I have no use for most of them. I would get a lightweight or zippered hoodie but I would only wear it if I like the design and I would only want 1, so odds of getting one I like would be lower. I kinda wish they would start offering each design printed on whatever you want. It would be nice to have that freedom.

astroliner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages astroliner

..............Okay, Woot, you win!! Gotta take advantage of Random prices to try out sizes in these hoodie varieties, as well as Anvil women's sizes.

Enjoy all of my money, you brilliant jerks.

joedel263

quality posts: 4 Private Messages joedel263
wisenekt wrote:Hint: I think the random backpack is "Pi"

"Random" because they have a ton of the same thing, of which you'll get one of, but you can't choose exactly which Pi Backpack you'll get..

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/reflections-on-pi-backpack-1

jrs1980

quality posts: 29 Private Messages jrs1980
klynb wrote:The paper items can be seen here.

There were three other cards offered at Christmas: Krampus, Ugly Sweater '09, and Seasons Greetings.

Also, rando question. For the Random Shirts, is that going to be everyone Shirt offered in that style over the past month or two, or just the Plus shirts, or just the dailies?

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

computermd82

quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82

Mind = Blown. So many choices! Just take my money Woot...

Anyone know what the choices might be for the Messenger Bag?

EDIT: Messenger bags sold out as I was purchasing!

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

computermd82

quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82

Also, noticed 2 things:

1) No upgrade option for overnight on the randoms. Must wait the week to see what I got this time around.

2) Kids sizes now same price as Adult sizes, with free shipping of course.

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

SiuMan514

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SiuMan514

T.T I want messager bag T.T

Lowerone

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Lowerone

In for 3 shirts. Just like always.

My wife is going to KILL me!
But at least I'll die wearing a random woot shirt!

46&2

quality posts: 7 Private Messages 46&2

So tempted on the apron, its nice to have another in case someone comes over to cook. I'm a cook as are most of my cohorts and I've borrowed a few when cooking at their places.

No one gets to wear my Cthulhu BBQ apron, its mine, all mine muahahahaha.

xnifex

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xnifex

what do the hoodies look like? I'd like to see an actual one for both zipper & pullover

*edit* never mind, found pics of them

badlass

quality posts: 7 Private Messages badlass

For those who care, it looks like the v-neck Ts are in AA. Can anyone officially confirm that?

Fiber Content: 4.5 oz 100% Combed Ringspun Cotton
Place of Origin: USA

Edit: Long sleeve Ts as well

Stark

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Stark

Would it be entirely impossible for someone to delegate to some Woot! Intern the task of compiling a list of all the possible options for those items that have only few designs? I could swear there were more posters than those posted above, and a catalog of the different totes and aprons would also be appreciated.

Also, I know that a guarantee is out of the question, but an assurance that the monkeys, having only three options for pocket prints, will try their hardest to put one of each into the box, instead of three of the same, would be nice.

Also Also, a pony? It could be a random one if you just happen to have a bunch laying around the warehouse.

nagle107

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nagle107

3 long sleeve, winter is coming. Ready to buckle down

penguincheese

quality posts: 0 Private Messages penguincheese

In for three shirts and two totes because why not. (But mostly because I have no self control sawb)

devexityspace

quality posts: 25 Private Messages devexityspace

Why are there no female sizes for the V-Necks... not very many guys wear V-Neck shirts.. Just saying!

Bunnies Ogling Carrots Count: 6
Todd's Dirt: 6
Monkey Count: 3
Woot Lights Count: 1
Leak Frogs: 0

panthiest

quality posts: 11 Private Messages panthiest

heheh, not long ago I asked a question about where to get an apron and wondering about the quality of woot aprons.

I got lots of good info about other aprons, but no straight answers about the ones from here. Now I get to find out first hand

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Today, around 6:00 PM:
Neuro: Hey, we haven't had Random shirts in a while; I wonder what they'll do with them next time.
Narfcake: Probably do a side sale.
Several hours later:
Neuro: HOW DID YOU KNOW?!?!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

djp519

quality posts: 12 Private Messages djp519
devexityspace wrote:Why are there no female sizes for the V-Necks... not very many guys wear V-Neck shirts.. Just saying!

Agreed, the only v-necks I wear are undershirts. No self-respecting non-hipster male should wear a v-neck in public. No offense to hipsters.

djp519

quality posts: 12 Private Messages djp519

UGH, I just tried to order a duffle bag, and it sold out while I was re-entering my password. Dangit! Curses, foiled again!! This duffle bag is like my personal Bundles of Crayons I can never get one!

drzgamer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drzgamer

Is it to late to cancel order? I ordered the hoodies a size to big and I'm kinda regretting it. It would be awesome if i can just change the size. Already contacted woot. Should i remain hopeful. Or should i just wait and deal with RMA after they shipped.

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 37 Private Messages sellbuyer92

Daddy needs a Kitchen Warfare Apron...won't happen, but a guy can dream can't he? Anyways, I just got me two random shirts, one for my brother one for me, an apron and a hoodie. Hopefully the designs pan out...

Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot