baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

OK, I'm happy now. I found some money and was able to buy 3 shirts, 2 totes, 1 pocket prints, 1 greeting cards, and 1 zip-up hoodie. I'm tempted to buy another hoodie, and possible a long sleeve tee to test the size. The problem is, ratio wise, it doesn't make sense for me to do the long sleeve tee, there are maybe 25% of the prints that I like. I really would love a Press My Buttons, but the odds I get it are so low, I'm not sure it's worth chancing. grrr....decisions.

silentdarkness22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages silentdarkness22

I ordered the back pack and am pretty excited to see what they send me.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
baybei wrote:I'm tempted to buy another hoodie, and possible a long sleeve tee to test the size. The problem is, ratio wise, it doesn't make sense for me to do the long sleeve tee, there are maybe 25% of the prints that I like. I really would love a Press My Buttons, but the odds I get it are so low, I'm not sure it's worth chancing. grrr....decisions.

What size do you wear? I bought a MS Press My Buttons long-sleeve during the video game side sale; unfortunately, it's so big on me that it looks utterly ridiculous - which is too bad, because it's a great design!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

arryielle

quality posts: 6 Private Messages arryielle

I went ahead and went in for three of the long-sleeved shirts in hopes of getting some Portal Mice :-) If anyone gets one and wants to trade though, please let me know!

My shirts available on Teetrade and WootStalker!

Tassadar2k03

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Tassadar2k03

Can anyone who has bought the backpack describe the quality of it, like what brand of backpack would the quality be closest to? Thanks!

neuropsychosocial

Tassadar2k03 wrote:Can anyone who has bought the backpack describe the quality of it, like what brand of backpack would the quality be closest to? Thanks!

According to Narfcake's post on DW, the backpack is made by Liberty bags 7760. I can't recall seeing any reviews of it posted in the side sale threads...

skispeakeasy

quality posts: 35 Private Messages skispeakeasy

I'm definitely snagging 2 pullovers.

These are on my wish list:

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/morning-power-up-pullover-hoodie

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/run-away-run-away-pullover-hoodie

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei
neuropsychosocial wrote:What size do you wear? I bought a MS Press My Buttons long-sleeve during the video game side sale; unfortunately, it's so big on me that it looks utterly ridiculous - which is too bad, because it's a great design!

I wear a MXL. Unfortunately I doubt I will ever fit into a small, no matter how much I try I do love the design, and because I'm such a GameBoy lover, I think it would be a perfect shirt to own, too bad I joined after it disappeared. I guess I'll keep hoping to find one in the meantime. I may just take a chance on the random long sleeves, maybe woot will bless me with what I desire!

wanderbug2

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wanderbug2
skispeakeasy wrote:I'm definitely snagging 2 pullovers.

These are on my wish list:

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/morning-power-up-pullover-hoodie

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/run-away-run-away-pullover-hoodie

I hope you do get the morning powerup one. I bought it when it was originally offered and love it.

Tassadar2k03

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Tassadar2k03

Thanks, Doesn't look too good =/

neuropsychosocial wrote:According to Narfcake's post on DW, the backpack is made by Liberty bags 7760. I can't recall seeing any reviews of it posted in the side sale threads...

spilzer

quality posts: 119 Private Messages spilzer

I've been seduced. That blurry yellow question mark has been beckoning me all week long with sidelong glances and fluttery eyelashes. Well, thanks to this oh-so-tempting sale, I've now bought 1 zip-up hoodie, 3 t-shirts, and 2 long-sleeve shirts. And all this when I had sworn I was giving up on new clothing purchases due to lack of space in my dresser. But, alas, I just don't know how to quit you, hazy golden question mark!

ellegee

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ellegee

The way we go through backpacks in my house it's hard to order one for $20 without knowing the quality. We've paid as much as $75 for large sturdy ones, but at $20 if it turned out to be a lightweight-carry-your-beach-stuff type that would be a bummer. For $10-$15 I'd give it a try. Just saying

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 66 Private Messages sellbuyer92

When does this ship again?

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot

kd1357

quality posts: 5 Private Messages kd1357
sellbuyer92 wrote:When does this ship again?

Supposedly shipping begins on the 5th. (So, Tomorrow!)

arryielle

quality posts: 6 Private Messages arryielle

My long sleeved shirts are already showing as shipped! :-D Nothing else yet though!

My shirts available on Teetrade and WootStalker!

thumperchick

quality posts: 240 Private Messages thumperchick

*waits impatiently for shipping notification*

I'm really hoping I like the one that shows up... waiting for Randoms is only overshadowed by waiting for crap.

mossygreen

quality posts: 71 Private Messages mossygreen
thumperchick wrote:*waits impatiently for shipping notification*

I'm really hoping I like the one that shows up... waiting for Randoms is only overshadowed by waiting for crap.

You are very right.

footnotegirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages footnotegirl

I got a notice a couple of days ago that my apron had shipped, though the number still isn't legitimately trackable. No mail yet on the shipping of my three shirts. I vibrate with anticipation!

lawdchay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lawdchay

Mine still don't say shipped either.

mamaspeak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mamaspeak

I received my two random long-sleeved tees today!

Khione: http://shirt.woot.com/offers/khione-long-sleeve-tee
and

Chucknorium: http://shirt.woot.com/offers/chucknorium-long-sleeve-tee

Looks like they're clearing out some pretty old stuff. Happy, though!

ladypuma8

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ladypuma8

My bag shipped, but my t-shirts are still pending. Is anyone getting the same thing?

diabeticon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages diabeticon
ladypuma8 wrote:My bag shipped, but my t-shirts are still pending. Is anyone getting the same thing?

Looks like they are handling different parts of the sale at different times

My long sleeve tee shipped two days ago and is halfway to New England, my pull-over hoodie shipped yesterday and just left Texas (hurry up! Boston nights are just starting to get cold!) and my posters have yet to get out, like your t-shirts.

... Bibo ergo sum.

g33kymonkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages g33kymonkey
ladypuma8 wrote:My bag shipped, but my t-shirts are still pending. Is anyone getting the same thing?

Yeah, my apron shipped but my shirts are still pending. Since the apron has shipped and the ETA is the 12th, its doubtful I'll get my shirts by next weekend when I hang out my friends.

lordbowen

quality posts: 250 Private Messages lordbowen

Shipping notice on my three t-shirts just showed up.

tanachit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tanachit

3 t-shirts just shipped

mibutterflywingz

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mibutterflywingz

I just hope that trades can be made for say a long sleeve shirt for a hoodie or something.

IF ANYONE GETS ANYTHING BUTTERFLY RELATED THAT YOU DON'T LIKE PLEASE PM ME! (WILL TAKE VARIOUS SIZES!) DIBS ON BUTTERFLY RANDOMS! :-P

mibutterflywingz

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mibutterflywingz
trailtroll wrote:Anybody else wish they could get another copy of Alice Painting Caterpillar from Feb '08? We could call it retro or something. Loved that shirt and my son killed it.

I'm hoping to swap for anything butterfly or caterpillar related, mainly butterfly.

thumperchick

quality posts: 240 Private Messages thumperchick

Okay, zip up hoodie is on the way! Now I just have to wait a week to see what I got!

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828

still no shipping notice for my T-Shirts

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

drewperry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drewperry
natedogg828 wrote:still no shipping notice for my T-Shirts

Me neither.

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828
drewperry wrote:Me neither.

maybe they are saving the best for last for us

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

My shirts only updated late last night but appear to be on target for the same delivery date as my totes and hoodies (one each style).

alanhwoot

quality posts: 38 Private Messages alanhwoot

I got my two 2X long-sleeves today, both on AA.

Poison

Nevermore

stonechiper

quality posts: 3 Private Messages stonechiper

Since I already own 4 pullover hoodies, it seems the odds are in my favor that my two randoms will be new. If one was angry day that (ironically?) would make me very happy

enville

quality posts: 2 Private Messages enville

Just got my 2 long-sleeve Tees.

Poison and Resist

Poision is a post or two above and resist says "RESIST" written with resistance lines from an electronic schematic

just waiting on my aprons now

jrs1980

quality posts: 29 Private Messages jrs1980

I got Poison, Resist, and Nevermore on long-sleeved. Variety much?

enville wrote:Just got my 2 long-sleeve Tees.

Poison and Resist

Poision is a post or two above and resist says "RESIST" written with resistance lines from an electronic schematic

just waiting on my aprons now

stonechiper wrote:Since I already own 4 pullover hoodies, it seems the odds are in my favor that my two randoms will be new. If one was angry day that (ironically?) would make me very happy

Best of luck! I've already pulled out Angry Day twice this week. It's part of my winter commuting outfit now. (regular clothes, Angry Day hoodie, coat on top.)

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

akalashnikova

quality posts: 1 Private Messages akalashnikova

I got a Kitchen Warfare Apron! I ordered just one apron (and some other things )- I felt like I won the lottery when I opened that bag. (Last time they were on sale, I only saw them as sold out - If you read my username and know I like to cook you should get why I love this design.)

My shirts said they shipped, can't wait!

Stark

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Stark

Anyone's posters ship yet?

coredaven

quality posts: 1 Private Messages coredaven

My pocket posters still say awaiting shipping why????? Woot please stop torturing me here! Has anyone gotten shipping confirmation.

neuropsychosocial

Stark wrote:Anyone's posters ship yet?
coredaven wrote:My pocket posters still say awaiting shipping why????? Woot please stop torturing me here! Has anyone gotten shipping confirmation.

As of last night, neither I nor several other wooters had received shipping notification for either posters or pocket prints. I suspected from the start that the posters and pocket prints would be printed on demand - since woot prints the posters and pocket prints themselves and the set-up time consists of someone walking over to the computer and printer (i.e., not nearly as involved as printing a shirt), there's no reason why woot would have a quantity of posters/prints sitting around - unless snapster ordered enough to wallpaper his entire house and then refused delivery.

Trust me - I really want my posters too (fingers crossed for Connect the Dots!), but we're all in the same paper-boat AFAIK.