lmensor


quality posts: 8 Private Messages lmensor

I received my 2 long sleeves, I too received Poison and then I also received Unstealthiest Ninja



reporterbabe


quality posts: 0 Private Messages reporterbabe
jrs1980 wrote:I got Poison, Resist, and Nevermore on long-sleeved. Variety much?



Same here!

jon98gn


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jon98gn

My lightweight and pullover sweaters and aprons are out for delivery. Muah ha ha ha. I just hope the sweaters fit me correctly as well as are a design I like.

\

MoonByte5


quality posts: 7 Private Messages MoonByte5

The woot gods must love me! Got the duffel bag today and it was Some Motivation Required! Now the neighbors KNOW I'm crazy because I did a happy dance of joy by my mailbox! :-D

adamselby


quality posts: 2 Private Messages adamselby

I'm regretting the decision now, but I bought 3 random t-shirts. Here's what I got. Open for any trades or sales if anyone is interested seeing as none of these strike me as keepers. All are MM.





lily1029


quality posts: 3 Private Messages lily1029

I got stuck with 2 duplicate sets of MM long sleeve tshirts, none of which I like. Please someone say you want:
Resist
Poison
Unstealthiest Ninja

Ps. Woot, this sucked as a bday selection. My short sleeve shirts better be beyond amazing!!!

mibutterflywingz


quality posts: 4 Private Messages mibutterflywingz

How about a NEW trade center for the new randoms? It'd make my life easier.

mibutterflywingz


quality posts: 4 Private Messages mibutterflywingz
diburning wrote:But what if I WANT a blurry question mark (insert product here)?



I have a MM or a ML in a tshirt if you're interested. PM me please and let me know.

muscadinedouche


quality posts: 0 Private Messages muscadinedouche

Just received my XXL zip up hoodie: Lost in Transition. Beautiful. Just not me. Anybody want trade or sell? PM me.

wanderbug2


quality posts: 6 Private Messages wanderbug2
MoonByte5 wrote:The woot gods must love me! Got the duffel bag today and it was Some Motivation Required! Now the neighbors KNOW I'm crazy because I did a happy dance of joy by my mailbox! :-D



oooh, jealous! I thought they sold out of those when they offered them so I didn't even try to get the random.

tnode192


quality posts: 2 Private Messages tnode192

Got my two regular tees:

Little Red Fighting Hood
and
Back in my Day.

Since I'm older than dirt, at least the second one should be wearable. Sounds as if I have a new grass cutting shirt with the other.

I'm out of town so I can't try them on, but I think both were Anvil, so I'll see how they fit.

s21


quality posts: 0 Private Messages s21

If you want to trade any of the items you received, I started a forum over on Deals.Woot!

http://deals.woot.com/questions/details/21bef6de-8ac2-400a-9725-8dd07080c293/bring-home-some-rando-trade-forum

goldenthorn


quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

s21 wrote:If you want to trade any of the items you received, I started a forum over on Deals.Woot!

http://deals.woot.com/questions/details/21bef6de-8ac2-400a-9725-8dd07080c293/bring-home-some-rando-trade-forum



That's great, but just so you know, shirt.woot already has a random shirt trade center thread in the main shirt.woot forum that's been going on for years. And there's also the fabulous teetrade.org, created and maintained by shirt.wooter bluchez.

polobearjp


quality posts: 0 Private Messages polobearjp

PM sent

lily1029 wrote:I got stuck with 2 duplicate sets of MM long sleeve tshirts, none of which I like. Please someone say you want:
Resist
Poison
Unstealthiest Ninja

Ps. Woot, this sucked as a bday selection. My short sleeve shirts better be beyond amazing!!!



jon98gn


quality posts: 30 Private Messages jon98gn

I got Bake it so! And kitchen warfare in aprons.

A chucknorium in a lightweight sweater large. Would be willing to trade for a decent alternative.

Still waiting on my pullover sweater. I think the mailman ran out of room in my mailbox. Or he took it with him.

UPDATE: Pullover sweater is Coat of No Arms

\

polobearjp


quality posts: 0 Private Messages polobearjp

Got the following this time around, open to all trades for MM in tees and MS or MM in lightweight hoodie -

Two Fish Who Are Red and Blue Lightweight Hoodie (MS)


Cranes Nouveau (MM)


Sweet Dreams are Made of These (MM)


World Domination for Cats (MM)

klynb


quality posts: 13 Private Messages klynb
neuropsychosocial wrote:As of last night, neither I nor several other wooters had received shipping notification for either posters or pocket prints. I suspected from the start that the posters and pocket prints would be printed on demand - since woot prints the posters and pocket prints themselves and the set-up time consists of someone walking over to the computer and printer (i.e., not nearly as involved as printing a shirt), there's no reason why woot would have a quantity of posters/prints sitting around - unless snapster ordered enough to wallpaper his entire house and then refused delivery.

Trust me - I really want my posters too (fingers crossed for Connect the Dots!), but we're all in the same paper-boat AFAIK.



I've received shipping notice on my shirts (they're in town), but I still haven't received shipping notice on my greeting cards. Just wanted everyone to know that there's a third category of paper randoms that hasn't shipped yet.

rowergirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rowergirl
klynb wrote:I've received shipping notice on my shirts (they're in town), but I still haven't received shipping notice on my greeting cards. Just wanted everyone to know that there's a third category of paper randoms that hasn't shipped yet.



Also haven't gotten a shipping notice on my pocket prints, either. C'mon, Woot, they were supposed to ship out a week ago!

limlimrevolution


quality posts: 1 Private Messages limlimrevolution
rowergirl wrote:Also haven't gotten a shipping notice on my pocket prints, either. C'mon, Woot, they were supposed to ship out a week ago!



Same here. The prints are the only item I purchased from this sale and no sign of shipping information yet! Very frustrating I am sending an e-mail inquiry to Woot, hopefully they will be able to shed some light on the status.

mibutterflywingz


quality posts: 4 Private Messages mibutterflywingz
adamselby wrote:I'm regretting the decision now, but I bought 3 random t-shirts. Here's what I got. Open for any trades or sales if anyone is interested seeing as none of these strike me as keepers. All are MM.







Why are all the good shirts in Men's? I love the cupcake shirt, but it would NEVER fit me!

ChronoSquall14


quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

Got all my stuff in today. All shirts/hoodies in 2XL MXXL (worded both ways to aid in searching):

Shirts below. If anyone would like to trade in, let me know. Unworn, unwashed:







Men's pullover hoodie 2XL MXXL. I like it fine unless someone someone wants to trade out their Dystopian Lager.



For zip-up hoodie 2XL MXXL, I received a blue Woot! hoodie. If someone is interested in a trade, let me know.

For totes, I received the following:



And in a total JACKPOT! SCORE! THANK YOU WOOT!!!!, I received the following tote, which my son will use for many years to come:


mibutterflywingz


quality posts: 4 Private Messages mibutterflywingz

Started a thread to buy/sell/trade from the "Bring Home Some Rando" sale!

http://shirt.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5158777&pageindex=1&replycount=0

ljwilke


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ljwilke

long sleeves are in, and i got 'nevermore', which i'm keeping and 'poison', which i'd like to trade, in a XXL.

JRRB


quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB
ljwilke wrote:long sleeves are in, and i got 'nevermore', which i'm keeping and 'poison', which i'd like to trade, in a XXL.



I'd love to have Poison, but the only XXL Woot shirt I have to trade is a short-sleeve The Tyger:



I also have a K8 Death shirt, which I don't think is appropriate for my 2yo.



Incidentally, I thought that Woot only sent kid-appropriate t-shirts in kids sizes -- and I have been happy with the kids randoms I received prior to this -- but the above doesn't fit that category IMHO. However, I do realize that others may feel differently.

MEMANIA


quality posts: 1 Private Messages MEMANIA

I got Lost in Transition in a Men's Large (Zip-Up Hoodie), anybody want to trade? I'm not a big animal guy...


tmfrizzell


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tmfrizzell

Thanks Woot! It only took 3 tries, but I finally hit the random shirt jackpot! I love all three. I got:

Cheater - http://shirt.woot.com/offers/cheater

Tough to Please - http://shirt.woot.com/offers/tough-to-please

Well Done - http://shirt.woot.com/offers/well-done

Could not be happier!

lily1029


quality posts: 3 Private Messages lily1029
MEMANIA wrote:I got Lost in Transition in a Men's Large (Zip-Up Hoodie), anybody want to trade? I'm not a big animal guy...



PM sent!

Bruhaha1234


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bruhaha1234

Got the following 3 regular shirts in MM, would trade the last one for sure, the first two if something good comes up from them:

Thanks For all the Fish

Kawaii Puft

Family Breakfast

Plus the following unworn MM's from previous woots:

The Formula for Success

Hungry, Hungry Games


District 14

muscadinedouche


quality posts: 0 Private Messages muscadinedouche

New zip up Hoodie 2XL/XXL up for grabs, swap or sell. LOST IN TRANSITION

[/quote]


PM me

wanderbug2


quality posts: 6 Private Messages wanderbug2

Getting antsy to get my tees and pullovers.

Last time I checked the expected delivery date was the *17th*.

sigh. The waiting is torture!!

limlimrevolution


quality posts: 1 Private Messages limlimrevolution
limlimrevolution wrote:Same here. The prints are the only item I purchased from this sale and no sign of shipping information yet! Very frustrating I am sending an e-mail inquiry to Woot, hopefully they will be able to shed some light on the status.



After e-mailing woot customer service, I got a confirmation that my random prints are on the way with an ETA of Sept 18th! Still lots of time to wait, but at least I know they are en route. Here's hoping that I get one of each set instead of duplicates.

wlknlight


quality posts: 1 Private Messages wlknlight
JRRB wrote:

I also have a K8 Death shirt, which I don't think is appropriate for my 2yo.



Incidentally, I thought that Woot only sent kid-appropriate t-shirts in kids sizes -- and I have been happy with the kids randoms I received prior to this -- but the above doesn't fit that category IMHO. However, I do realize that others may feel differently.



I ordered a K8 too. I hope I don't get this. I totally agree this isn't kid appropriate. Woot tries but there are the occasional fails. You might want to contact customer service about this. They are really awesome people.

darkinc


quality posts: 32 Private Messages darkinc

I ordered one Zipup hoodie and it arrived today.

Schrödinger’s Equation Zip-Up Hoodie

poofydoofy


quality posts: 0 Private Messages poofydoofy

I got my three random AA MM v-necks, and my one M lightweight hoodie yesterday. I tried on the V-necks cuz I've never bought them before. I'm up in the air on them. I may/may not trade. I've also got 3 MM random shirts coming still. Yes I spent too much money this time :\

V-necks
http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/49565/mandala-season

http://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/49341/gardening-at-night


and one I couldn't find. Winter scene with colorful snow dots, a polar bear, on a navy shirt.

Lightweight hoodie:
also another I couldn't find. I just did some searching of older side sales and FAIL. 'tis okay cuz I'm prolly going to keep it

mvanco


quality posts: 7 Private Messages mvanco

I received my order of two pullover hoodies today.
In an absolute win I got "the binge"
In other news I got one that has what looks like a black planet eating other planets. I don't care enough to look it up. It's still pretty cool but pales in comparison to Cookie!

  • Woot.com~ 24x "wooted" 5x Big ol' Candy
  • Shirt.woot~ 30 shirts, 3 Hoodies
  • Kids.woot~ Nothing Yet
  • Sellout.woot~ Nothing Yet
  • Wine.woot~ Won't Deliver to my state =(

tcar2012


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tcar2012

I got my apron today! Kitchen Warfare ( I wonder if this was the only apron since it seems that's what people have gotten so far)! I was going to give it to my chef friend but it's not her style. My husband and I are going to fight over it, instead! My pullover should be here tomorrow with luck! YAY!

milujite


quality posts: 1 Private Messages milujite

I am somewhat disappointed with what I got, this time around.

I purchased 1 long sleeve shirt, and received http://shirt.woot.com/offers/resist-long-sleeve-tee.
I'm not super-excited about the print, but I like the material, and the arm length of the shirt. So I will wear it.

I also purchased 1 zip-up hoodie. I already own 1 hoodie from Woot!. I knew there is was possibility I would end up with the exact same one, but it seemed unlikely. I got http://shirt.woot.com/offers/wootie-zip-up-hoodie in the mail. You guessed it! That's the one I already own. I do love the hoodie, and wear it almost every day, but it's holding up well, so I don't need an identical one. Oh well, though. I knew the risk when I purchased a random.

And lastly, I purchased 3 random shirts. Seeing that they were Anvils, I bought them in a women's medium. I received http://shirt.woot.com/offers/elements-of-life-organic-tee
One that I can't seem to find, but it has a moon in the middle, and then colorful lines that form a record.
And http://shirt.woot.com/offers/we-rule-the-air

I like the design of all three shirts, but the Elements of Life is an Anvil Organic shirt, which is significantly smaller than the regular Anvil mediums, therefore, I cannot wear it.

Overall, definitely not my best random purchases, but I did alright.

mscrankypants


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mscrankypants

Got my size medium rando zip hoodie today. Not sure what design it is, black with what looks like red gaming dice?
Bigger problem: when I tried to unfold the insides were glued together on one side. There are mystery red fiber patches on the inside and a strange sticky residue. I tried to take a pic, but it turns out I have no clue how to add an image to my post or to my email to woot service. The formatting guide does not help.
Not sure I want to return the hoodie, but it is kinda funky...

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

mscrankypants wrote:Got my size medium rando zip hoodie today. Not sure what design it is, black with what looks like red gaming dice?
Bigger problem: when I tried to unfold the insides were glued together on one side. There are mystery red fiber patches on the inside and a strange sticky residue. I tried to take a pic, but it turns out I have no clue how to add an image to my post or to my email to woot service. The formatting guide does not help.
Not sure I want to return the hoodie, but it is kinda funky...



no, that's not good. sticky & funky? bad.
you should make emailing to service@woot.com, regardless of whether you attach a pic. i'll give them a heads-up about this.



re: formatting:
is the image being hosted anywhere (like imageshack or photobucket or whatever)? it needs to be somewhere online in order to post it to the forums.

does that help clarify a little?


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

mscrankypants


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mscrankypants
PemberDucky wrote:no, that's not good. sticky & funky? bad.
you should make emailing to service@woot.com, regardless of whether you attach a pic. i'll give them a heads-up about this.



re: formatting:
is the image being hosted anywhere (like imageshack or photobucket or whatever)? it needs to be somewhere online in order to post it to the forums.

does that help clarify a little?



I did email service@woot. I have the image on my camera and I know how to email it if given an address. I have never actually put anything in photo bucket...