nowimgone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nowimgone

I got a
Kitchen Warfare - Apron

13th Gloom Street - Tote

Another tote with a pretty lady with a red mask red ribbons and skulls around her.

Then I literally got a Random Zip-Up Hoodie (MM)

I a willing to trade the hoddie for almost anything.

Still waiting on the shirts to arrive.

featherz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages featherz

Got my three shirts - just to be safe, ordered men's small - figured those would fit no matter who made them as the women's sizes are so different. Dumb question, is there a master list you look up these shirts on before posting? I've never seen these before so no clue what they are called. :P

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828

Woo Hoo. Mine are currently out for delivery

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

arryielle

quality posts: 6 Private Messages arryielle
featherz wrote:Got my three shirts - just to be safe, ordered men's small - figured those would fit no matter who made them as the women's sizes are so different. Dumb question, is there a master list you look up these shirts on before posting? I've never seen these before so no clue what they are called. :P

One of them is How It Really Works, another is Perpetual Emotion and I have no clue about the third! Hope that helps though!

My shirts available on Teetrade and WootStalker!

crashwg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crashwg

Got my 3 shirts today

ML be my chum

MM star trails remix

K8 grains

the first two I'm not overly attached to and would be willing to trade size MM or ML. The K8 I'm keeping.

wanderbug2

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wanderbug2
featherz wrote:Got my three shirts - just to be safe, ordered men's small - figured those would fit no matter who made them as the women's sizes are so different. Dumb question, is there a master list you look up these shirts on before posting? I've never seen these before so no clue what they are called. :P

The one on the left is "Totally Awesome Deer". It's one of my favorites.

thumperchick

quality posts: 239 Private Messages thumperchick

thumperchick

quality posts: 239 Private Messages thumperchick
nowimgone wrote:Another tote with a pretty lady with a red mask red ribbons and skulls around her.

I think your other tote is Masque of the Red Death

s21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages s21
nowimgone wrote:I got a
Kitchen Warfare - Apron

13th Gloom Street - Tote

Another tote with a pretty lady with a red mask red ribbons and skulls around her.

Then I literally got a Random Zip-Up Hoodie (MM)

I a willing to trade the hoddie for almost anything.

Still waiting on the shirts to arrive.

Sent you a PM!

capned

quality posts: 0 Private Messages capned

I haven't seen anyone mention their take on the random cards yet, so I guess I'll go the-one-before-second.

I got 2 orders, each with 10x of 3 different designs, for a total of 60 cards, with envelopes.

I got:
20x of the Ugly Winter Sweater 2009
10x of Season's Greetings
10x of Hang in There
10x of Cupcakeosaur
10x of Tweets are for Birds

I also got 3 shirts:
The Filthy Hippies, for me,
Be My Chum, for my 6-year-old daughter (finally one she can wear to school!),
and @-@, for my 4 year old son.

(Not trading, just bragging.)

[Edited for that-word-is-verboten]

TwilightAfreet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TwilightAfreet

While I didn't get any this time around, I still have a number of shirts from previous randoms sales that I am looking to trade. So, up for trading consideration, I present three shirts all sized ML and printed on AA blanks. These shirts are unwashed/unworn. I would prefer to trade for shirts printed on AA blanks but feel free to make any offer. I mostly like geeky shirts.

Kitchen Warfare
+5 Sword of Critical Hits
Ugly Holiday Sweater 2008

I also have a couple of shirts that I bought but only wore once or twice and don't really intend on wearing them again. I'd rather that they be traded to someone who would enjoy and actually wear them than sit in my dresser getting lonely. Both these shirts are MXL, worn/washed a couple of times, and are in great condition. They are also AA blanks.

Scissors, Paper, Rock
Questionable Table of Elements

yotko

quality posts: 4 Private Messages yotko

Question, wooters! As I was steaming my lovely new randoms, I noticed that my Mediums had the "block print" M as opposed to the "italicized" M of my previous Women's Mediums. The old ones are AA blanks, the new ones are Anvil (?) made in Honduras. I guess what I'm asking is, did I receive men's medium instead? They are quite larger but I initially chalked it up to new blanks. Any ideas? Thanks!!!

ETA: contacted service@woot. We'll see how it goes. Sad cause I LOVE my shirts, but I don't like to swim in my clothes!

crownrabbit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crownrabbit

Just received my shipment of goodies today, though I've got two hoodies I'm looking to trade!
I've got The Binge in Men's medium and a Filthy Hippies in men's medium as well. Looking to trade for almost anything, though any science/geek related things as most appreciated! Thanks!

brtillma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brtillma
crownrabbit wrote:Just received my shipment of goodies today, though I've got two hoodies I'm looking to trade!
I've got The Binge in Men's medium and a Filthy Hippies in men's medium as well. Looking to trade for almost anything, though any science/geek related things as most appreciated! Thanks!

I would be very interested in the binge if you're still looking to trade... I have the following two men's medium hoodies:

Masque of the Red Death

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/masque-of-the-red-death-pullover-hoodie

and

Plan B

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/plan-b-pullover-hoodie

Let me know if you're interested in trading for either.

adamant628

quality posts: 8 Private Messages adamant628

I got my cards today and my shirts a few days ago. A bit disappointed on the "randomness' of the cards. I got 20 of the same ugly sweater cards, and 5 each of the dino with a cupcake and seasons greetings.

I'd like to trade my shirts, all are ML:
Back in my day
Nightmeow on elm street
Decomposition

adamant628

quality posts: 8 Private Messages adamant628
yotko wrote:Question, wooters! As I was steaming my lovely new randoms, I noticed that my Mediums had the "block print" M as opposed to the "italicized" M of my previous Women's Mediums. The old ones are AA blanks, the new ones are Anvil (?) made in Honduras. I guess what I'm asking is, did I receive men's medium instead? They are quite larger but I initially chalked it up to new blanks. Any ideas? Thanks!!!

ETA: contacted service@woot. We'll see how it goes. Sad cause I LOVE my shirts, but I don't like to swim in my clothes!

Check out the new sizing chart. The new Women's medium is nearly as big as the old XL.

goneferal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages goneferal

I got Wootie Zip-up in L:

If anyone is interested in trading, I like:
Bring Back Pluto
Lost in Translation
Eats Shoots and Leaves
Star Trails Remix
Strike!
and maybe a couple others.

Or I could trade for a cool pullover & I really do like the lightweight hoodies too. (In MM or ML.)

ae121584

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ae121584

I got two random zip-ups, and one has a huge exclamation point on the back and says woot! on the front. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but why did I pay to wear an advertisement?

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
yotko wrote:Question, wooters! As I was steaming my lovely new randoms, I noticed that my Mediums had the "block print" M as opposed to the "italicized" M of my previous Women's Mediums. The old ones are AA blanks, the new ones are Anvil (?) made in Honduras. I guess what I'm asking is, did I receive men's medium instead? They are quite larger but I initially chalked it up to new blanks. Any ideas? Thanks!!!

What color is the ! on the tag? Light blue means women's sizes; dark blue is men's.

My randoms are still floating around the U.S., so I have nothing specific to offer, but I'd LOVE a Binge hoodie. Or, well, just about anything else with Binge on it...

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

kellyanne77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kellyanne77

Just got in WM:

Stone Cold Dunkin'
Biking Viking

Hit me with what you've got for trade

They both say 'Made in Honduras' and the 'M' is a black outline, but beyond that I have no idea if they're AA or Anvil.

If anyone has a clue, please let me know. Thanks.

neuropsychosocial

kellyanne77 wrote:Just got in WM:

Stone Cold Dunkin'
Biking Viking

Hit me with what you've got for trade

They both say 'Made in Honduras' and the 'M' is a black outline, but beyond that I have no idea if they're AA or Anvil.

If anyone has a clue, please let me know. Thanks.

American Apparel (AA) shirts are made in the U.S., and Anvil shirts are made in Honduras or Nicaragua.

lordbowen

quality posts: 242 Private Messages lordbowen

First time I've ever gone in for three, and so glad I did:

These are 3XL and all say Made in Honduras. Love them all, but since I'm not a watcher of Games of Thrones, that one will be up for trade.

Feel like I've won the lottery getting three such good shirts!

bunnybot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bunnybot

okay so ummmm I totally missed out on this... does anybody know when they will be hosting another event like this??

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow

I got a ML V-Neck Fire Maker Rain Bringer

Anyone get another V-Neck they'd like to trade?

07/11/14

littleedge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages littleedge

I am slightly disappointed by my shipment. There are at least 15 different Pocket Prints - I know of cmdixon2's five, patrickspens' five, and Ramyb's five. But I was shipped a set of cmdixon2, and two sets of Ramyb. And while I love Ramyb art, I was expecting some patrickspens. They've never given me duplicates before. Was this because they ran out of patrickspens? Is this an error? I liked his best D:

Otherwise, my three posters are magnificent and even though I don't like one of the designs, it's still purty and I'll hang it up on my dorm wall :D

neuropsychosocial

littleedge wrote:I am slightly disappointed by my shipment. There are at least 15 different Pocket Prints - I know of cmdixon2's five, patrickspens' five, and Ramyb's five. But I was shipped a set of cmdixon2, and two sets of Ramyb. And while I love Ramyb art, I was expecting some patrickspens. They've never given me duplicates before. Was this because they ran out of patrickspens? Is this an error? I liked his best D:

Baybei posted in the "Trade Anything" thread that she received THREE sets of patrickpens pocket prints and was looking to trade if someone received an extra full set of ramyb or cmdixon prints. I figured you two might want to chat.

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei
neuropsychosocial wrote:Baybei posted in the "Trade Anything" thread that she received THREE sets of patrickpens pocket prints and was looking to trade if someone received an extra full set of ramyb or cmdixon prints. I figured you two might want to chat.

Wow thanks neuro! I never even looked in this thread! Nice looking out! Now I can at least have two different sets!!

ronbar4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ronbar4
crashwg wrote:Got my 3 shirts today

ML be my chum

MM star trails remix

K8 grains

the first two I'm not overly attached to and would be willing to trade size MM or ML. The K8 I'm keeping.

I sent you a PM

goneferal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages goneferal
MEMANIA wrote:
I'll take Men's Medium or Men's Large in Hoodies. If anybody has a ton (3) Men's Medium or Men's Large shirts they'd want to trade for it, I could probably do that too. This'll be the last post I make about it, so feel free to PM. If I trade it, I'll edit it and mark it as traded in this post at a later date.

PM'd you AGAIN, lol.