3%
3%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

andypop

quality posts: 8 Private Messages andypop

One line? very well done! ...though this design is too large for my taste, I'm still very tempted to nab one.

arevan

quality posts: 9 Private Messages arevan

I have too many black shirts already =(

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

Ah darn, now I have to decide if I'm really gonna buy it. I love the flow of this design. And knowing it's one continuous lines only increases the awesome.

Plus it reminds me of that one Avatar the Last Airbender episode and that series kicks butt it's so awesome.

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

Here is my picture for tonight, Great work! I'm driving to oakland tomorrow so my picture will be pretty late. have a good night everyone.

also yay for saying, "representing which represent."

Edit: Edited for RenegadeTim to show the start/end lines

Norimw

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Norimw

My eyes are getting tired from staring at this for to long. Its still awesome.

yawnmama

quality posts: 1 Private Messages yawnmama

Awesome. Now I can only hope artulo & qetza's complete the trifecta. My bank account may feel differently, though.

lonelypond

quality posts: 420 Private Messages lonelypond

Yes, sometimes it seems like an almost optical illusion. Like it. Also think it needs to shine in the sky like the Bat Signal while someone answers the call wearing this shirt. Could be me. (full moon people, be glad this is a short comment)

nabiscc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nabiscc

mozilla??

bluejester

quality posts: 563 Private Messages bluejester

Is there something symbolic about the two koi depicted? I don't know, but wouldn't be surprised if there was. What I do know is that it has been far too long since there was a Bootsboots derby win.

Congrats Boots! Nicely done.

nathanwpyle

quality posts: 37 Private Messages nathanwpyle

Aw yeah, Boots! way to go! well deserved win

Wackymunky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wackymunky

This looks like a copy of the incubus morning view cd art.....

kryzflavored

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kryzflavored

Looks like Pisces to me. (Not that that's a bad thing--quite the opposite)
;)

varnerj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages varnerj
Wackymunky wrote:This looks like a copy of the incubus morning view cd art.....

Or about 100 different pisces tribal art tattoos. Rather unoriginal for a shirt site that touts original designs.

kle11az

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kle11az

Really amazing design, it's quite soothing to behold. Would LOVE this in a poster to hang over my desk to provide a glimpse of serenity when work feels like it's spiraling out of control. It just seems to provide...balance. In for 2 (his and hers), and I'd seriously love to see this beautiful piece of art available as a poster!

sloth944

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sloth944

Does anyone else see a double meaning to the "One Line" as fishing line? It's kind of a tribute to the movie "Sniper", "One shot. Two kills."
I'm probably just imagining it.

renegadetim

quality posts: 12 Private Messages renegadetim
CowboyDann wrote:
Here is my picture for tonight, Great work! I'm driving to oakland tomorrow so my picture will be pretty late. have a good night everyone.

also yay for saying, "representing which represent."

How could you do an interpretation of the design graphic without pointing out the start/end of the line? Since there were no other design features to explain, this is key! [/sarcasm]

goldenlegend

quality posts: 5 Private Messages goldenlegend

“Tui and La, your Moon and Ocean, have always circled each other in an eternal dance. They balance each other. Push, and pull. Life, and death. Good, and evil. Yin, and yang.” -Koh
(Avatar: The Last Airbender)

bluejester wrote:Is there something symbolic about the two koi depicted? I don't know, but wouldn't be surprised if there was...

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
bluejester wrote:What I do know is that it has been far too long since there was a Bootsboots derby win.

Was Boots' most recent first-place shirt Henna from Derby 184?

SensibleFlatsSensibleFlats, congratulations on your first-place finish with an outstanding design!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

michaels1715

quality posts: 9 Private Messages michaels1715
sloth944 wrote:Does anyone else see a double meaning to the "One Line" as fishing line?..,

When I first saw this, before reading any of the comments, my first thought was "Aw, how romantic! Great timing & how fitting! Perfect for us!"

My husband and I both love - and live - to fish.  I took the meaning of "two fish, one line" as the two of us (The Two of Us Who LOVE to Fish) joined together in marriage, forever, by one (fishing) line. 

We are getting ready to celebrate our 23rd anniversary in a few days, so I immediately decided to get a "his & hers". 

But that was before I saw "good and evil"... Hmmm... Well, okay, I guess that's kind of fitting too - LOL!

:D 
~Sharon

kevlar51

quality posts: 46 Private Messages kevlar51

Congrats Boots!!!!!!

tpeasetiger

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tpeasetiger

Makes me think of Avatar the Last Air Bender. Yin and Yang, the ocean and moon spirits swimming around each other eternally.

tpeasetiger

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tpeasetiger

It also reminds me of connect the dots (how you could make an image with one line).

thevampyre

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thevampyre

can i order from the UK???

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan

Congratulations Jamie! Well deserved.

It's an amazing work!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen
thevampyre wrote:can i order from the UK???

Sure can! You can order from just about anywhere.

Congrats Boots! I definitely had this one picked for 1st place. :^)

thevampyre

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thevampyre
Spiritgreen wrote:Sure can! You can order from just about anywhere.

Congrats Boots! I definitely had this one picked for 1st place. :^)

It only gives me options for US cities?????

andrewtl

quality posts: 22 Private Messages andrewtl

I bought it hook line and sinker.

pfffft!

birdman2007

quality posts: 0 Private Messages birdman2007
safyrejet wrote:Ah darn, now I have to decide if I'm really gonna buy it. I love the flow of this design. And knowing it's one continuous lines only increases the awesome.

Plus it reminds me of that one Avatar the Last Airbender episode and that series kicks butt it's so awesome.

I immediately thought of Avatar as well when I saw this.

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Killer tribal tattoo, brah!

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Hooray! Congrats, Boots! This was my first place pick. An elegant design made even more amazing by using just one line!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

thevampyre wrote:It only gives me options for US cities?????

Try setting your country first in your ship-to address.

FORUM MODERATOR............................ON VACATION
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mk505

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mk505
thevampyre wrote:can i order from the UK???

per the woot! FAQs:
Why isn't my state/country/province listed; do you ship internationally?
No, we do not ship outside of the 48 contiguous United States at this time. We do not ship to Canada, Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii, nor to Maggie's Nipples, Wyoming or Assinippi, Massachusetts at this time.

I assume this applies to all woot! entities not just plain woot!

elizalishly

quality posts: 20 Private Messages elizalishly
goldenlegend wrote:“Tui and La, your Moon and Ocean, have always circled each other in an eternal dance. They balance each other. Push, and pull. Life, and death. Good, and evil. Yin, and yang.” -Koh
(Avatar: The Last Airbender)

Thank you and seconded. ^>^

tcollinunca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tcollinunca
arevan wrote:I have too many black shirts already =(

You can never have too many black shirts. Let alone shirts that signify internal balance.

sabbathcat13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sabbathcat13
kryzflavored wrote:Looks like Pisces to me. (Not that that's a bad thing--quite the opposite)
;)

Being I pisces myself that was the first thing my brain jumped to when i saw this.

specsmachine

quality posts: 31 Private Messages specsmachine
sabbathcat13 wrote:Being I pisces myself that was the first thing my brain jumped to when i saw this.

I'm a Boots fan and a pisces as well, which is why I have to buy this.
Congrats, Boots!

KevinSGreen

quality posts: 7 Private Messages KevinSGreen
mk505 wrote:per the woot! FAQs:
No, we do not ship outside of the 48 contiguous United States at this time. We do not ship to Canada, Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii, nor to Maggie's Nipples, Wyoming or Assinippi, Massachusetts at this time.

Nope. Shirt.Woot ships all over. You checked the wrong FAQ.

Foreign orders will always be shipped via the local equivalent of SmartPost for $5. Got it? Don't blame us if you're one of those people who don't bother to read things.

Did you say foreign orders?
Yes. Well, technically, we wrote it. But yeah, Shirt.Woot is the only Woot site that accepts and fulfills orders to Canada and the other far-flung chunks of the planet listed in this blog post. We can't offer the same options as we offer to our Stateside customers.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
mk505 wrote:per the woot! FAQs:

It does not. shirt.woot FAQ:

Did you say foreign orders?
Yes. Well, technically, we wrote it. But yeah, Shirt.Woot is the only Woot site that accepts and fulfills orders to Canada and the other far-flung chunks of the planet listed in this blog post. We can't offer the same options as we offer to our Stateside customers. All orders ship via the local version of SmartPost, FedEx International Mail Service, and we have to charge you $5 for it. FIMS will hand the package off to your local postal service, who will complete the delivery. Unfortunately, this service does not offer a tracking number. Which is too bad. But at least we pass the savings on to you.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 34 Private Messages omarfeliciano

Congrats Boots, I knew your designs was going to win first place