missclaudiae

quality posts: 0 Private Messages missclaudiae

I want this shirt to win & would like to vote for it...I'm not new to Woot but am new to voting so hope this counts as a vote! Such a cute Shirt!! :D

Re: Let it Tea..

skoty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skoty
Re: Salmon Ella's

I want this shirt! The one liners that follow it would be great:

-"Every time I eat there I never gain weight"
-"The food is great, but I'm always sick the next day"

SquirrelsAreMean

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SquirrelsAreMean
Re: Let it Tea..

So cute, and I love tea!

blk909

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blk909

blk909

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blk909
Re: Create

Super. Vote please

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
missclaudiae wrote:I want this shirt to win & would like to vote for it...I'm not new to Woot but am new to voting so hope this counts as a vote! Such a cute Shirt!! :D

In order to vote, you need to have purchased one item from woot; once you've done that, you'll see a button above each shirt that says "I'd want one" - that's the vote!

There are 34 awesome shirts available for purchase at the moment if you're interested in buying a shirt so that you can vote.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

evapor8ed

quality posts: 1 Private Messages evapor8ed
Re: For Better Looking Responders Dial...

Oh My Failing Grades! I want this so badly!

wingedsurfgirl

quality posts: 25 Private Messages wingedsurfgirl
Re: What Lies Beneath

This is beautiful!

wingedsurfgirl

oakenspirit wrote:This is completely hilarious to imagine if you can picture the shark swimming up to eat someone like that...

That is exactly what I imagined... Oh My Failing Grades!! This is too funny! I'd so buy this... I hope they print it.

wingedsurfgirl

Re: Lose Yourself

I would definitely buy this!
I can't help but hear the theme song to Reading Rainbow when I look at the graphic... Great job!

ClaudiaM

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ClaudiaM
omarfeliciano wrote:Dial-Up + Art Deco

Detail:

I want this so very much.

ste7enl

quality posts: 15 Private Messages ste7enl
wingedsurfgirl wrote:I would definitely buy this!
I can't help but hear the theme song to Reading Rainbow when I look at the graphic... Great job!

take a look, read a book....thanks so much

mzzarbon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mzzarbon
Re: My First Hoard

I need this shirt for my baby nephew in time for christmas!

beastbeats1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beastbeats1

i love this shirt! i must get this for my gf! how can i get one??

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: Unplugged

This is such a great design. Cute with a good message. I'd definitely wear this one to school!

buriedwreckage

quality posts: 0 Private Messages buriedwreckage
Re: Inner Beauty - Resub

I loved this when it was up for voting before and I still love it.

edgrrrzzmom

quality posts: 1 Private Messages edgrrrzzmom

[quote]Re: Cat Carrier
[/quote

As a cat owner, let me say you could do an appendectomy on me without going to the hospital if you put one of my cats in this. The cat's expression says it all. Love it!

kharmazero

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kharmazero
amt041 wrote:Love this

thanks a lot

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Tea will make it all better
Bozanimal wrote:You're not the only one: This is one of the few Woot Shirt designs I've actually wanted to buy in months!

Nice to hear, thanks very much Bozanimal!

officeink wrote:This is such a cute design! Love it!

Thank you officeink

beastbeats1 wrote:i love this shirt! i must get this for my gf! how can i get one??

Thanks beastbeats1! You'll have to come back at the end of this derby (Friday onwards), if it's picked on one of the days to print!

Vote!

beastbeats1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beastbeats1

i love this shirt! i have to get it for my gf! how can i buy it?

sillythings86

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sillythings86
orabbit wrote:Unfortunately, this was submitted for scoring at Threadless, and will be disqualified. It's so pretty though.

That may not be a big problem but selling prints at Society 6 would be a reason to reject it, too bad as I love it.

immortalxkiss

quality posts: 0 Private Messages immortalxkiss
Re: Ghost in the Machine

Super cool.. good luck! :*

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14
Re: Ghost in the Machine

This is a day one purchase for me. So wonderful.

tenecwhiskey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tenecwhiskey

What is a weekend? lol! Love Downton Abbey!

How did I miss this the first time around? We need 2! Crossing my fingers this prints!

chumpmagic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages chumpmagic
Re: Wine & Spirits

Love it!

sistermc19

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sistermc19
Re: Surf Nouveau

I loved it the first time around and still love it!

sadiered

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sadiered
Re: LHC Café

Still desperately hoping this one makes it to print this time.

ninjahawkins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ninjahawkins

This http://www.wimp.com/mathemagicland/ might help some people understand this design better. And for those who get the design, it's still an incredibly fascinating video full of amazing factoids pertaining to the golden ratio. Love the simplistic beautiful of this shirt!

greenleaf44

quality posts: 8 Private Messages greenleaf44
Re: Tale of a Huntress

Yay for Katniss! (Also, this is a lovely design.)

dotharp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dotharp
Re: darkness anymore

Wow! This is so beautiful!

ste7enl

quality posts: 15 Private Messages ste7enl
sillythings86 wrote:That may not be a big problem but selling prints at Society 6 would be a reason to reject it, too bad as I love it.

Well, it appears to have won at Threadless and should be up for sale soon, so nobody will miss out on it.

truffleshuffle

quality posts: 4 Private Messages truffleshuffle
Re: Dimentional Leak

I think this is my favorite shirt of all these shirts. Really awesome work!! GMV

shesmatilda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shesmatilda
Re: New Found Friend

I'm new here.. be friendly hope you like my sub =)

ochopika

quality posts: 26 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

Re: Crossing the Rough Sea of Knowledge

Here's a link to the design at Threadless: http://www.threadless.com/submission/436165/Crossing_the_Rough_Sea_of_Knowledge

It's a beautiful design so it's great that it's getting printed somewhere.

jenbot78

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jenbot78

hehe mighty rain, I was just thinking how funny it would look on a pregnant chick. Like she is carrying an evil satan shark spawn or something. But I might be the only one who thinks that would be funny :/

wangosaur

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wangosaur
Re: Flight of the Golden Fish

gold glitter or not, an awesome design. Here's hoping it prints
+1

amroyo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amroyo

It made it to print. This shirt was on the front page of my Threadless Newsletter this morning.

sadiered

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sadiered
shesmatilda wrote:I'm new here.. be friendly hope you like my sub =)

Hey there!

I thought I should let you know that this derby is what is called a double-take derby, where the shirt.woot staff submit their 'Honorable Mentions' from past derbies. For some reason, they have accidentally left the submissions open still, but it's actually kind of like a closed derby. Your submission is lovely, but since it wasn't named an honorable mention for one of the other derbies, it is technically "off topic" for this one.

I think you should be within the twenty-four hours where you could take it down, and maybe you will find a derby later where the theme would fit with this design!

neuropsychosocial

shesmatilda, welcome to shirt.woot! I like your entry and I think you have a chance to do every well around here. However, "Double-Take Derbies" (like this week's) are only for entries to previous Derbies that received an Honorable Mention from woot's shirt editors. Usually, the mechanism to submit new entries to the Derby is closed during the Double-Take Derbies, but a mistake was made this week. When shirt staff notice, they'll delete your designs from the Derby, but since it's a holiday weekend, that might not be until Tuesday. Knowing that these two designs will be removed by Tuesday, would you be willing to remove them yourself since you're still within the 24 hour window to remove designs? I'm afraid that the hiccup of allowing new submissions to the Double-Take Derby will distract attention from the designs that woot intended to be in the Double-Take Derby. Your design has a great concept and is very well-excuted. Keep submitting (starting next Friday at noon!) and maybe you'll get an HM and be in the next Double-Take Derby!

neuropsychosocial

shesmatilda, welcome to shirt.woot! I like your entry and I think you have a chance to do every well around here. However, "Double-Take Derbies" (like this week's) are only for entries to previous Derbies that received an Honorable Mention from woot's shirt editors. Usually, the mechanism to submit new entries to the Derby is closed during the Double-Take Derbies, but a mistake was made this week. When shirt staff notice, they'll delete your designs from the Derby, but since it's a holiday weekend, that might not be until Tuesday. Knowing that these two designs will be removed by Tuesday, would you be willing to remove them yourself since you're still within the 24 hour window to remove designs? I'm afraid that the hiccup of allowing new submissions to the Double-Take Derby will distract attention from the designs that woot intended to be in the Double-Take Derby. Your design has a great concept and is very well-excuted. Keep submitting (starting next Friday at noon!) and maybe you'll get an HM and be in the next Double-Take Derby!