WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Fall into Fashion!

Did you know more than five billion people will suffer from fall this year? It's true. Every year, over 90% of the world population is subjected to shortening days, longer nights, cooling temperatures, and rainier weather. Do your part. Buy some fall-themed shirts and hoodies today.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Ah, fall must be beautiful for those of you that live where you actually have seasons besides summer and winter. We go from green to brown in the blink of an eye.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

JenDupre

quality posts: 19 Private Messages JenDupre

Love giant Sequoia, got it in it's original brown, the olive looks great too. I wish more shirts would print on Olive!!! Nice assortment this week.

odinson27

quality posts: 1 Private Messages odinson27

Falling into missed opportunities! Love the chance to get at some of the tees I missed out on.

Charitwo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Charitwo

How novel.

jrs1980

quality posts: 29 Private Messages jrs1980

I dithered on Autumn Breeze for-freaking-ever. Can't wait to buy it as a long-sleeved shirt! (On Friday, when I get paid!)

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Transitions in long sleeve is listed as being on Anvil, while the other two long sleeves are listed as being on AA. Is that accurate?

Edit: the listing for Transitions (long-sleeve) has been updated to note that the blank is made in the US, so it looks like the original description wasn't correct. Thanks looking into that!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

suzika

quality posts: 8 Private Messages suzika

Are aprons and bags going away? I would love to have the Jimmy...Is That You? on an apron.

computermd82

quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82

Thank you Woot!

Every Hoodie / Long Sleeve Tee design featured in this side sale is also offered in the T-Shirt format!!

There's at least 3 shirts here I'll be buying this week, these are some of my favorite designs.

Woot!

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

FrossetMareritt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FrossetMareritt

Am I the only person who thinks that the regular shirt Woot should come with a hoodie option?

I would seriously love to see some t-shirts to have that option for a few extra dollars.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

Thank you for putting jimmy is that you on an American made long sleeve woot!

that was fun while it lasted!

bmxjimp

quality posts: 38 Private Messages bmxjimp

Attn Woot Devs: The Seasons (t-shirt) sale is showing the stats from the original print.

My username didn't change to jimp for my birthday, but I understand. Thanks, we're good!

neuropsychosocial

bmxjimp wrote:Attn Woot Devs: The Seasons (t-shirt) sale is showing the stats from the original print.

That's how it works for most of the side sale shirts that have been sold before. Unfortunately, said stat link does not include the number of sales; that requires searching for the original discussion thread. *grumble*

bmxjimp

quality posts: 38 Private Messages bmxjimp
neuropsychosocial wrote:That's how it works for most of the side sale shirts that have been sold before. Unfortunately, said stat link does not include the number of sales; that requires searching for the original discussion thread. *grumble*

Interesting and unfortunate. I only noticed because it first said there hadn't been any sales, but after I purchased the previous sale stats starting showing.

My username didn't change to jimp for my birthday, but I understand. Thanks, we're good!

snarkygal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages snarkygal

I might buy the long sleeve Autumn Breeze. My copy of the short sleeve tee is still in perfect condition (but very big on me now since I've lost almost 40 lbs). Decisions, decisions.

neuropsychosocial

bmxjimp wrote:Interesting and unfortunate. I only noticed because it first said there hadn't been any sales, but after I purchased the previous sale stats starting showing.

That's really interesting - thank you for mentioning it. I just pulled opening numbers and some of the shirts didn't have stats available, but you clarified why - and now they're appearing. Thanks for the info!

jessiferr

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jessiferr

When I clicked on the link I totally expected to see the Foxfall Hoodie on there. I bought it last year because I couldn't resist (love foxes!!) and everyone loves it haha

renegadetim

quality posts: 12 Private Messages renegadetim
computermd82 wrote:Thank you Woot!

Every Hoodie / Long Sleeve Tee design featured in this side sale is also offered in the T-Shirt format!!

There's at least 3 shirts here I'll be buying this week, these are some of my favorite designs.

Woot!

"Jimmy, is that you" is not offered in tshirt form. I don't think it ever has since it's original print. It was, however, offered as an apron in a side sale a long time ago. Guess I'll have to spring(fall) into the long sleeve one.

thespiansmc

quality posts: 23 Private Messages thespiansmc
suzika wrote:Are aprons and bags going away? I would love to have the Jimmy...Is That You? on an apron.

this. yes!

paintednightsky

quality posts: 6 Private Messages paintednightsky

Wouldn't it be nice if more of the fall shirts came in long sleeve options? For those that don't do tshirts in fall or pull over hoodies. Hopefully, winter has better options...

mxjx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mxjx
paintednightsky wrote:Wouldn't it be nice if more of the fall shirts came in long sleeve options? For those that don't do tshirts in fall or pull over hoodies. Hopefully, winter has better options...

Another vote for more long sleeve shirts here. If Rake Break was one I'd be buying.

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow

When I saw the title of this side sale I was very excited. Then I clicked on it and.... What???

No FOXFALL?? The best fall shirt of all??

And only 3 long sleeves?? Really, Woot, fall is the time for long sleeve T's and you only give us 3? Not to mention only 2 zip-ups?

Good designs overall, but as a sale of fashions to wear in the FALL....fail.

07/11/14

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

Looking forward to receiving my randoms so I can size future hoodie orders.

Fountain3586

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586
ThunderThighs wrote:Ah, fall must be beautiful for those of you that live where you actually have seasons besides summer and winter. We go from green to brown in the blink of an eye.

Haha. Nebraska will this year. We have already lost a quarter of our leaves.

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

cwarfield82

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cwarfield82

I vote for more long sleeved tees too! I'd love to have Four Seasons in a LS. Kinda bummed there are only 3 offered this time around..

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14
Fountain3586 wrote:Haha. Nebraska will this year. We have already lost a quarter of our leaves.

I'm just looking for a break. So hot in Iowa compared to most summers here, and so less green than in other years.

omnitravis

quality posts: 5 Private Messages omnitravis

These designs are all so damned beautiful!

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

You couldn't do cool breeze in a hoodie, or long sleeve or tote?????

A hoodie would be wonderful.

//sigh maybe next year

I love that shirt! Guess I'll order another short sleeve.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

meh3884

quality posts: 25 Private Messages meh3884

Can anyone comment on the shade of brown on the pull over hoodies? Or even a picture maybe?

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

meh3884

dontwantaname wrote:You couldn't do cool breeze in a hoodie, or long sleeve or tote?????

A hoodie would be wonderful.

//sigh maybe next year

I love that shirt! Guess I'll order another short sleeve.

Seconded, would love that one on a pullover. I hope one day woot gets to the point where they choose the designs for the theme and you choose what you want it on.

I also hope one day they return to t-shirts that fit me

neuropsychosocial

Opening Numbers
Four Seasons In One Day 2254
Seasons 4592
Cool Breeze 6412
Autumn = Embarrassment 3801
Autumn Breeze 1481
Fiery Autumn Colors 3958
Summer To Fall 1044
The Last Leaf 1682
Autumn Aviary 1762
Fall 3022
Giant Sequoia unavailable
Rake Break 2068
Maple Leaf 1421
Transitions 6659
Fractal Tree 7795

Adelas

quality posts: 11 Private Messages Adelas

I definitely would have done an ABT if the Cool Breeze one had been on a bag or a pullover hoodie.

I also wish the 4-seasons-in-1-day had been a pullover hoodie.

Being a female of the fairly chubby persuasion, pullover hoodies are more my thing (read: less fitted and they drape better in the larger sizes) than the zip up hoodies.

I have to say, since I chose to never buy another my-size woot shirt again (I have been suckered into a few kids' ones), I've been really bummed that the designs available for the weekly sales aren't available in all formats. All the designs might be available as t-shirts, but not all the t-shirt designs are available as all the formats (pullovers, ls tees, bags, etc) and it's a shame, because I would really like to own some of those designs. It's been tempting a couple times.

But my After All This Time shirt sits on the hanger in my closet, mocking me that I love the design but can't wear the shirt, a sad warning for me.

meh3884

Adelas wrote:

But my After All This Time shirt sits on the hanger in my closet, mocking me that I love the design but can't wear the shirt, a sad warning for me.

That's exactly the same with me! I see that shirt all the time in my drawer and I'm sad it doesn't fit me at all! I'm on the small side and the small womens shirt just hangs off me.

I also like pull over hoodies cause they're just more cozy than a zipup.

kbsig106

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kbsig106

Fall rocks - all two weeks of it in N. Florida.

harvestmoonperson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages harvestmoonperson

I am EXTREMELY disappointed that the fall shirt I missed last year that I REALLY was hoping to find was not in this batch.

The one that had the circumference of a pumpkin / by the diameter of a pumpkin = pumpkin pie. I wanted to buy 2 of those, one for me and one for my ex-calc teacher grandpa who loves pumpkin pie as much as I do

neuropsychosocial

harvestmoonperson wrote:I am EXTREMELY disappointed that the fall shirt I missed last year that I REALLY was hoping to find was not in this batch.

The one that had the circumference of a pumpkin / by the diameter of a pumpkin = pumpkin pie. I wanted to buy 2 of those, one for me and one for my ex-calc teacher grandpa who loves pumpkin pie as much as I do

Hang onto your pumpkins! I wouldn't be surprised if Easiest Thanksgiving Recipe appears in a Thanksgiving-themed sale closer to November.

Leanalynn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Leanalynn

Darn darn darn! I was excited to replace my family's Jimmy is that you shirts, as my boys have outgrown their original ones. Please add it in t-shirt!! In So Cal, long sleeve just won't work, it's usually in the 80's when we go to the pumpkin patch, LOL.

monkeyfran

quality posts: 0 Private Messages monkeyfran

What about long sleeve t's for women? Wish you had them because I LOVE the "Jimmy Is That You?" shirt but unfortunately they only come in man shirts.

monkeyfran

quality posts: 0 Private Messages monkeyfran
mxjx wrote:Another vote for more long sleeve shirts here. If Rake Break was one I'd be buying.

I vote for women's long sleeve shirts! Please!

yellowflower

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yellowflower

Why no lightweight zip-up hoodies? I used to have this one with a moose on it (from somewhere else, not from here) that I used for years and years and years and it just got too disgusting and full of too many holes, and also the zipper was broken. I've been dying to replace it, but so far the only lightweight zip-up hoodie I really wanted happened to be during a time where my budget was too tight to get it.

Now I have money again, why won't you take it, Woot!?

Also, for those of you who are disappointed in the lack of long-sleevers, might I recommend thermals? I love them, because they let me wear my short-sleeved t-shirts year-round.

That was so many hyphens.