pumaface

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pumaface

... My inner nerd is squeeing right now ^_^

(=^+^=)~

bluetuba

quality posts: 56 Private Messages bluetuba
Invisiblemoose wrote: Why not link to an original Maru video? http://www.youtube.com/user/mugumogu

I know, I'm sorry.. internet faux pas. It was late, I was in a hurry, that was one of the first things to come up and I thought "oooh, a compilation of Maru in boxes, perfect!"

mkirby78

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mkirby78

Not a t-shirt person, but I like this design. How do I get a v-neck, or a hoodie with it onnit?

VenusAD

quality posts: 8 Private Messages VenusAD
Duukdkarn wrote:For those who miss the Big Bang Theory reference...

Nooow I get it! I am so not a physics person. Thank you ^^

secretariat73

quality posts: 0 Private Messages secretariat73

I think I ordered the shirt, but I won't really know until it arrives in the mail and I open the wrapper.

maynardg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maynardg

Ha ha I wish the shirt was animated too LOL

nathanwpyle wrote:Haha! Woot writers making a reference to Seven. You guys are simultaneously creative and twisted at the same time and all at once.

lordbowen wins comment of the day as far as I'm concerned!

dekulink

quality posts: 9 Private Messages dekulink

I'm annoyed by the fact that it's not spelled Schrödinger.

GTTraveller

quality posts: 6 Private Messages GTTraveller
Duukdkarn wrote:For those who miss the Big Bang Theory reference...

Thank you, one of the few episodes I must have missed.....

General question, have any Woot, or Woot related, shirts actually been worn by Sheldon or cast? I sure see some designs that would work...

Or would Amazon have to pay a licensing fee which Coke obviously does not...

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 32 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Clever and simple, my favorite kind of shirt! Another great print, Nathan.

ambergreen

quality posts: 10 Private Messages ambergreen
ReginaFilangee wrote:Didn't you read the write up?:

This shirt tells the world: "Oh, don't ask me to explain it. I don't really get it beyond the fact that there's a cat involved."

He needs to go to Ranch Burger in Bothell and explain it to the kid who asked me when I was wearing my Schrodinger's Cat shirt this weekend. I failed on the explanation. Probably why I got a C in second semester of Physics.

lordbowen

quality posts: 145 Private Messages lordbowen

Goodness gracious. My first quality post *and* a mention by the artist. My heart is racing. Must. Calm. Down. Thank you, Woot Gods. Thank you, NWP.

capslock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages capslock
Josephus wrote:Really, for this to work, there should be a glow in the dark cat with Xed-out eyes.

My thought exactly.

Or some shadow alive/dead cat overlay.
Or maybe the dead-cat version on the back of the shirt.
Or maybe just a question mark after the title.
Or a lenticular! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenticular_printing

lazy8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lazy8

My credit account is near its limit. An automatic bill will max it out at a random time, killing my chance of buying this T-shirt. I can fill out the order form to know for sure if this sale went through instead, but until I press the Submit button, the transaction is both accepted and declined.

CowboyDann

quality posts: 715 Private Messages CowboyDann

I was late today because i fell asleep way early with cold medicine. I'll be late with these the rest of the week because I'll be in Seattle. Sorry folks I know some of you actually enjoy these things despite how terrible they are

mechgirl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mechgirl

Fun shirt, and I'm glad to buy one, but woot needs to fix its sales tax calculator for Pennsylvania. Clothing is tax-free here, woot!

OldensLow

quality posts: 1 Private Messages OldensLow

Shirt says:

"I'm smart enough to know the reference, but not smart enough to use Google or Wikipedia to check spelling -- fail."

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
Wear this shirt: Underneath the 25 other Schrödinger-themed shirts you no doubt own.

I told Narfcake about today's shirt - and he immediately started listing off all of his Schrödinger-themed shirts and those offered by other shirt sites in the past year that he didn't buy.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

kyl191

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kyl191
mechgirl wrote:Fun shirt, and I'm glad to buy one, but woot needs to fix its sales tax calculator for Pennsylvania. Clothing is tax-free here, woot!

So it's not just me! I was wondering why tax suddenly appeared on my bill...

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 0m 53.440s
First Sucker: jsedwards25
Last Wooter to Woot: webdev511
Last Purchase: a minute ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 0% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 0% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 3770

First day sales 3770

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
mechgirl wrote:Fun shirt, and I'm glad to buy one, but woot needs to fix its sales tax calculator for Pennsylvania. Clothing is tax-free here, woot!
kyl191 wrote:So it's not just me! I was wondering why tax suddenly appeared on my bill...

Woot's aware of the problem and working on fixing it; they promise that any sales tax charged on shirts will be refunded.

TheGolux wrote:
First day sales 3770

Hey, congratulations, Nathan! That's a fantastic, especially since sales have been down across the board. I think we might be seeing this one on the Reckoning for a while!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

mechgirl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mechgirl

Thanks - it's good to know that woot is aware of the problem.

nathanwpyle

quality posts: 37 Private Messages nathanwpyle
neuropsychosocial wrote:Hey, congratulations, Nathan! That's a fantastic, especially since sales have been down across the board. I think we might be seeing this one on the Reckoning for a while!

Thanks so much! I certainly hope so!

kearnsy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kearnsy

Shirt arrived:

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 502 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kearnsy wrote:Shirt arrived:

I'm curious as to what our screaming monkey is doing in Donkey Kong's lap.

kearnsy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kearnsy

He's holding him back from fighting Mario at the other end of the couch!

nathanwpyle

kearnsy wrote:Shirt arrived:

Haha it's funny how long it took me to notice the cat and the box in this photo. This is great, thanks!

orangello

quality posts: 0 Private Messages orangello

I found it funny that this year's Nobel Prize for Physics went to a couple guys for proving this theory, sort of, or a theory based on this theory, or some crap like that. http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/10/09/us-nobel-physics-idUSBRE8980DZ20121009

http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/145829

I told my smart sister to wear the one i ordered for her when she goes to campus.

mnsuran

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mnsuran

Dear Woot,

Please make this a poster.

K thnx!

eustacej4

quality posts: 1 Private Messages eustacej4

Mine came with a smear of green ink on the letters. I'm already in touch with the Service department, but did this happen to anybody else?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
eustacej4 wrote:Mine came with a smear of green ink on the letters. I'm already in touch with the Service department, but did this happen to anybody else?

Thanks for the heads up you've written in!

I'm just hanging out, really.

spencexxx

quality posts: 2 Private Messages spencexxx
ruthsdad wrote:No umlaut. Bummer.

Schrödinger / Schroedinger

I bought it anyway, but it is too bad the guy who made it is an i-d-i_o-t. That's why they make white T-shirt paint I guess... I'll make my own Umlaut.

nathanwpyle

spencexxx wrote:Schrödinger / Schroedinger

I bought it anyway, but it is too bad the guy who made it is an i-d-i_o-t. That's why they make white T-shirt paint I guess... I'll make my own Umlaut.

I like the face in the middle of the word!

i_o

emreynolds74

quality posts: 1 Private Messages emreynolds74
LarryLars wrote:Are the cats on both your shirts alive or dead?

YES.

chemchica87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chemchica87

How often do you reprint old designs as sweatshirts? Or will you ever have the option of ordering designs to print as sweatshirts in addition to tee's? I really love this design, but would prefer it as a sweatshirt, which is why I ask

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 502 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

chemchica87 wrote:How often do you reprint old designs as sweatshirts? Or will you ever have the option of ordering designs to print as sweatshirts in addition to tee's? I really love this design, but would prefer it as a sweatshirt, which is why I ask

Keep watching the PLUS sales as that's where it will show up. At this time we don't have the option to order sweatshirts from our back catalog.