WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Let it Tea...

Speed to First Woot:
0m 29.449s
First Sucker:
vlaw10
Last Wooter to Woot:
niallriver1
Last Purchase:
3 days ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 37% of Shirt Woots
Top 27% of all Woots
Woots Sold:
1789

Purchaser Experience

  • 0% first woot
  • 93% second woot
  • 7% < 10 woots
  • 0% < 25 woots
  • 0% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 10% joined today
  • 2% one week old
  • 3% one month old
  • 22% one year old
  • 63% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 93% bought 1
  • 5% bought 2
  • 2% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

6%
5%
3%
2%
1%
2%
3%
5%
6%
7%
6%
6%
5%
4%
5%
4%
4%
3%
3%
3%
4%
4%
4%
4%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Percentage of Sales Per Day

5%
5%
4%
3%
6%
71%
6%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting



Quality Posts


capguncowboy


quality posts: 15 Private Messages capguncowboy

Uh oh, the third tea cup should have been bare-footed. Boycott.

bpr2


quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

I'd love to own this shirt but due to the new blanks shrinking so much compared to the AA blanks, I wouldn't be able to wear this shirt after a couple of washes.

that was fun while it lasted!

bluejester


quality posts: 558 Private Messages bluejester

That one cup doesn't have a bag brewing in it...I think it's a secret sign that Paul the teacup is actually cracked and broken!

BoomSmith47


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BoomSmith47
capguncowboy wrote:Uh oh, the third tea cup should have been bare-footed. Boycott.



Uh... Oh, that's what it means... They forgot the city... etc.

justinhoppe


quality posts: 1 Private Messages justinhoppe

Not my cup of tea...

zzhang87


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zzhang87
capguncowboy wrote:Uh oh, the third tea cup should have been bare-footed. Boycott.



The third tea cup is bare-tea-bagged.

zekecatz


quality posts: 201 Private Messages zekecatz

The tea bag labels remind me of the price tag on Minnie Pearl's hat.

oakenspirit


quality posts: 74 Private Messages oakenspirit

Yay! Happiness is a warm Mug!


(thats ALMOST gun spelled backwards!)



nathanwpyle


quality posts: 37 Private Messages nathanwpyle

Congrats, Wenceslao! So great.

Happiness is a Warm Cup

lonelypond


quality posts: 414 Private Messages lonelypond

cute + clever...enjoyed the song titles, even if the syllable count match wasn't a goal.

bluejester


quality posts: 558 Private Messages bluejester

Just in case there are people out there who need the visual reminder of what the shirt is based off:

duckduckfish


quality posts: 5 Private Messages duckduckfish

Sigh....yet another gray shirt.

safyrejet


quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

The design is cute even though I'm not exactly a Beatles fan. *ducks to avoid thrown objects*

Hehehe, "Teatles" That just struck me as a funny sound.

lisken


quality posts: 1 Private Messages lisken

Yeh, Yeh Yeh, like I could forget that! Looks like the VW has been turned into a teapot.

Kenneth Tucker

neuropsychosocial


quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

I love the little tea-pot-bug in the background: nice touch!

Congratulations on the print, Wences!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

drunkenalien


quality posts: 46 Private Messages drunkenalien

That teapot sure doesn't look like a white volkswagen beetle.

trekmiss


quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

Awesome design!

I just went and looked to see if Woot has finally come to their senses and printed this on a good shirt blank, but unfortunately that is not the case. Sorry Walmazan! I'd love to own it, but I just can't.

drunkenalien


quality posts: 46 Private Messages drunkenalien

Watch people crossing abbey Road....
Live!
or not... Might be too early for the tourists.

grrlmarvel


quality posts: 12 Private Messages grrlmarvel

I'm afraid to admit I'm not a Beatles fan... I know!! The outrage, but I do love tea and only Wences could draw something that would make me like the Beatles. I've always said he could draw an empty glass it would be cute!

lete


quality posts: 23 Private Messages lete

A fine shirt in it's own right, too bad I truly HATE the beatles.

drunkenalien


quality posts: 46 Private Messages drunkenalien

Alright, tourists are starting to show up...

Trying not to get run over...

While everyone is driving on the wrong side of the road...

tinytimmy


quality posts: 6 Private Messages tinytimmy
bpr2 wrote:I'd love to own this shirt but due to the new blanks shrinking so much compared to the AA blanks, I wouldn't be able to wear this shirt after a couple of washes.



I second the motion.

CowboyDann


quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

Edit:

scumbag steve? Says he'll name the beatles, leaves names out of the picture.

JRRB


quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB
duckduckfish wrote:Sigh....yet another gray shirt.



Agreed. I love the shirt otherwise, but why couldn't it be on any other color? I can't wear gray.

Spiritgreen


quality posts: 214 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Such a clean, crisp, wearable design. Textbook Walmazan.

Congrats on the print! :^)

hoff812


quality posts: 0 Private Messages hoff812

I needed a new Tea shirt.

fishbiscuit5


quality posts: 34 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

I was hoping to see this one print. Yay, Wences!

jmbunkin


quality posts: 28 Private Messages jmbunkin
zekecatz wrote:The tea bag labels remind me of the price tag on Minnie Pearl's hat.



HOWDY! You realize 3 in 5 on this site will say "Who is Minnie Pearl?"

kevlar51


quality posts: 45 Private Messages kevlar51

Nice!!! Big congrats Wences!!!!

Slarti59


quality posts: 8 Private Messages Slarti59

Is this editors' choice or does that not apply for double-takes? It normally says '2nd place, editors' choice,' but this one says '2nd place, with ### votes.'

firebirdude


quality posts: 19 Private Messages firebirdude

The problem is nobody is going to get this without the catch phrase we have posted next to it. Teacups walking through a crosswalk with random bushes in the background did, in no way, remind me of the Beatles Abbey Road photo.

gina3graces


quality posts: 38 Private Messages gina3graces

Really? Another gray shirt? Is Woot forever depressed or what?

Get to steppin' with some POP, Woot, you old can of pork 'n beans.

(The think tank at Woot = boring gray. Hey, how about gray? Let's do this in gray! Gray today? M'kay, gray! Gray to stay! Me loves me some gray! Gray, grey, no matter how ya spell it...gray cray!)

Admit it Woot, you've gone all gray cray cray.

gina3graces


quality posts: 38 Private Messages gina3graces

Oh yippe, another GRAY tshirt because I don't want color to take away from my awesome sauce self.

Ohhh pretty gray. Striking, vivid gray. Bold gray. Shocking gray. Hot gray. Neon gray. Technicolor gray.
Groovalicious gray. Give-it-to-me-NOW gray. Sizzling gray. Rainbowlicious gray. Dazzling gray. Fierce gray. Epic gray. Ice, ice gray. Vibrant gray. Fruitateria gray. Pumping gray. Blinding gray.
SeXXXy gray. Scandalous gray.

Yep, Woot, you're gray cray cray.

FlamingoNut


quality posts: 12 Private Messages FlamingoNut
firebirdude wrote:The problem is nobody is going to get this without the catch phrase we have posted next to it. Teacups walking through a crosswalk with random bushes in the background did, in no way, remind me of the Beatles Abbey Road photo.



When I initially saw this t, I immediately knew it was the infamous Abbey Road photo. Guess that just makes me old, sigh. I too am not a Beatles fan, but a tea drinker, but could never find myself wearing this design...

goldenthorn


quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

gina3graces wrote:Really? Another gray shirt? Is Woot forever depressed or what?

Get to steppin' with some POP, Woot, you old can of pork 'n beans.

(The think tank at Woot = boring gray. Hey, how about gray? Let's do this in gray! Gray today? M'kay, gray! Gray to stay! Me loves me some gray! Gray, grey, no matter how ya spell it...gray cray!)

Admit it Woot, you've gone all gray cray cray.


gina3graces wrote:Oh yippe, another GRAY tshirt because I don't want color to take away from my awesome sauce self.

Ohhh pretty gray. Striking, vivid gray. Bold gray. Shocking gray. Hot gray. Neon gray. Technicolor gray.
Groovalicious gray. Give-it-to-me-NOW gray. Sizzling gray. Rainbowlicious gray. Dazzling gray. Fierce gray. Epic gray. Ice, ice gray. Vibrant gray. Fruitateria gray. Pumping gray. Blinding gray.
SeXXXy gray. Scandalous gray.

Yep, Woot, you're gray cray cray.



Please, tell us how you really feel.

skatimmy737


quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Gray shirts are waaaay cooler than black or white tees.

And come on, Woot! The shirt color should have been called Maxwell's Silver Hammer!!!

helenehalstead


quality posts: 0 Private Messages helenehalstead

If the faux song titles were on the back of the shirt, I'd totally buy it!

helene halstead

thearrowpen


quality posts: 0 Private Messages thearrowpen
The problem is nobody is going to get this without the catch phrase we have posted next to it. Teacups walking through a crosswalk with random bushes in the background did, in no way, remind me of the Beatles Abbey Road photo.



FlamingoNut wrote:When I initially saw this t, I immediately knew it was the infamous Abbey Road photo. Guess that just makes me old, sigh.



I immediately recognized it as well, and I'm somewhat less than old (at least in terms of the Beatles). Then again, four of anything crossing a road from that angle makes me think of Abbey Road, so...

goldenthorn


quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

Slarti59 wrote:Is this editors' choice or does that not apply for double-takes? It normally says '2nd place, editors' choice,' but this one says '2nd place, with ### votes.'



It seems that for Double Take Derbies, the first three shirts will remain determined by votes, since the rest of the week will be Editor's Choice(s), anyway.