sigifreud

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sigifreud
loser93 wrote:Can you guys please make a pup in training hoodie... I am so in love with the design LOL

^This.

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB
stopdropreload wrote:Oh, how I wish that Haunted Housework was on a long sleeve tee. It's the perfect Halloween shirt design, but by the time the end of October rolls around here it's far too nippy to wear a t-shirt.

I guess I'll just have to get the Acquired Taste hoodie too, and have the cutest Halloween ever.

You could layer it over a long-sleeve shirt.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
teafie wrote:does anyone know what company woot uses for the zip up hoodie blanks?

Both the pullover hoodies and zip-up hoodies are Gildan.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

arryielle

quality posts: 6 Private Messages arryielle

I think Too Many Cooks would make an awesome apron, btw... *hint hint* :-)

My shirts available on Teetrade and WootStalker!

fleamarketadict

quality posts: 8 Private Messages fleamarketadict

Dear woot,
My wife needs a new
Swim, Little Nessie!
This would have been the
perfect sale to bring it back.
Any chance of seeing it return
someday?
Thanks

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

FlamingoNut

quality posts: 12 Private Messages FlamingoNut
muery wrote:I would love to buy an Acquired Taste T-Shirt or even a Long Sleeve.... not really feeling the Hoodie though.

I totally agree

krissta

quality posts: 3 Private Messages krissta
sunaness wrote:Grr! No Kawaii viruses on a short sleeved shirt but at least I can get my Cuteness OVerload finally. Super happy!

Though I wouldn't have minded a little Fresh Cake, yanno!

Exactly what I was thinking! I was hoping Fresh Cake would be there!

stuntdriver

quality posts: 9 Private Messages stuntdriver

My daughter says the "Nightmeow on Elm Street" is the cutest shirt ever and she wants me to get her one so bad!!!

I don't see it here as on option... what's up with that!

• World of WootCrap lv5 07/11/14
  • Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/14
  • Personal Facebook Crap 6/25/14
  • 12 Days of Crapness 12/8/13
  • in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 4/26/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 3/22/12
  • Big ol' Catapult 6/15/11
  • Random Crap (Level 8) 4/1/11
  • Random Crap (Level 2) 4/1/11
  • Random Crap 10/21/10
  • Random Crap 9/22/10
  • Random Crap 8/20/10
  • Adventure Crap 4/1/10
  • Random Crap 1/28/10
  • Santa’s Sack O’ Crap 12/25/09
  • Random Crap 12/25/08
  • Random Crap 6/20/08
  • Random Crap 4/1/08
  • Sansa e250 11/5/07 (The one that started it all!)

cgatzmer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cgatzmer

I want this on a T-shirt too!!

VenusAD

quality posts: 8 Private Messages VenusAD

As soon as I saw that it was a cute sale, I was already cursing woot for the sudden lightening of my wallet. But cuteness on pullover hoodies?! Damn you woot, damn you! (don'tbemadIloveyou)

jeeperwoot

quality posts: 29 Private Messages jeeperwoot

nice. 1 of knock knock for each of the boys. It is the favorite joke around here right now. along with
knock-knock
who's there?
Oscar.
Oscar who?
Oscar silly question and get a silly answer.

Geethatsgr8

quality posts: 29 Private Messages Geethatsgr8

I'm SO glad the Knock Knock shirt is back! It's such a favorite in this house. My son outgrew his, and was VERY disappointed. However, my 3 year old daughter happily accepted it, and lord knows she tells that joke enough...sometimes changing the punchline with cherries. "Cherries you glad I didn't say banana?"...then she laughs hysterically and says, "You get it? CHERRIES? Do you get it?"

*Crickets chirping within a room full of silence*

mgrizzl

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mgrizzl
meh3884 wrote:Totes would have been up for a that's how i roll pullover. Guessing the hoodie colour works out.

My random hoodie from a couple weeks ago should be here by Friday, crossing fingers for something good.

My random hoodie was a Woot symbol. My family got a good laugh at my expression when I opened it. Definitely a surprise.

VenusAD

quality posts: 8 Private Messages VenusAD
mgrizzl wrote:My random hoodie was a Woot symbol. My family got a good laugh at my expression when I opened it. Definitely a surprise.

Mine was...some kind of adorable brightly colored design with overly cute cats and some other animals and sunshine and something. I don't remember the design at all, but I loved it and was suuuper excited I actually got something awesome from a random buy.

I still haven't decided on this sale. I love the virus design, but something about having Herpes on my shirt just weirds me out...I am le conflicted.

bolis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bolis

wished the cooler than you came in t-shirt or in the hoodie came in kid size. But got the moped diaries now that should be a hit for my penguin lover. I wished the t-shirt with the kid blowing up the chemistry lab was on always sad we missed that one.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 548 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

neuropsychosocial wrote:Thank you so much, TT! With the new system, sales numbers are hidden until the first purchase, which is why I couldn't pull them for ITLWAW and Moped Diaries; I know Haunted Housework is a remix (so closing numbers won't be available for it), but I figured I'd post the baseline from the last time it was offered - but Narfcake only had the number from noon on the day it was Reckoned, not the final sales number.

Total sales for the original Haunted Housework were 4790.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mystymaples

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mystymaples

Be like Sheldon and wear a long sleeve shirt or thermal under it I ordered this one today, I waited too long to get it in time for Halloween last year. I wish Rake Break would come back.

stopdropreload wrote:Oh, how I wish that Haunted Housework was on a long sleeve tee. It's the perfect Halloween shirt design, but by the time the end of October rolls around here it's far too nippy to wear a t-shirt.

I guess I'll just have to get the Acquired Taste hoodie too, and have the cutest Halloween ever.

brettcsmith

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brettcsmith

Woot, you make awesome stuff, but you're terrible at advertising.

Pup in Training is the first Woot shirt I bought. A friend sent me a link to it before I knew anything about the site and I knew right away I had to buy it. I've been checking almost daily ever since, and I've bought several awesome shirts in the meantime, but Pup in Training is still the cutest, coolest, bestest Woot shirt by a healthy margin.

I'm visiting San Francisco next month. You know, that place where it's hoodie weather 365 days a year? Do you know how quickly I would've snapped up a Pup in Training hoodie? Newtonian mechanics wouldn't cut it. You'd need to factor in relativity to calculate this.

And then having bought one or two, do you know how often I would've worn this hoodie in San Francisco? Every day. Why? Because it's obviously the best hoodie ever. Everyone I passed on the street would've stopped to ask me where I got such an obviously awesome hoodie ('cause again, that's a big deal in those parts), and I'd tell them, "I got it on Woot! It's too late for you to buy one, but if you go there you'll probably find something almost as neat to suit you." That kind of word of mouth advertising is worth its weight in gold.

Gold, I tell you.

Like in Fort Knox.

Your loss, Woot.

mxjx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mxjx

Yeah, Haunted Housework on long sleeve would of meant a buy on the first day instead of me still deliberating whether to get In The Library...or Viral Kawaii (or both).

rezfrog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rezfrog

Zombies!!! That is how I feel as a vegetarian in the southern US.

bajorand

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bajorand

No. Oh no. I thought I had until 9 AM CT. I was all set to order a Knock, Knock t-shirt for my daughter and a hoodie for me. I was pushing it as close to payday as I could. So tonight I sat down to take care of business, and . . . no more cute city. I didn't know one could be this sad over missing a shirt! :-(

neuropsychosocial

Closing numbers
Both Knock, Knock and Marsupial in My Pocket have negative sales, so I'm lacking confidence in the accuracy of the sales figures from the Woot Plus sales...

janicedeane

quality posts: 1 Private Messages janicedeane

Woot - PLEASE bring this one back! I missed it. :'(

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 548 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

neuropsychosocial wrote:Closing numbers
Both Knock, Knock and Marsupial in My Pocket have negative sales, so I'm lacking confidence in the accuracy of the sales figures from the Woot Plus sales...

I'm seeing 8754 for Knock Knock
http://shirt.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=4011284

and 7598 for Marsupial
http://shirt.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=4722829

It might have take a bit for the numbers to update?

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

neuropsychosocial

ThunderThighs wrote:I'm seeing 8754 for Knock Knock
http://shirt.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=4011284

and 7598 for Marsupial
http://shirt.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=4722829

It might have take a bit for the numbers to update?

Same closing numbers that I saw yesterday - but I have 8780 as the opening number for Knock, Knock, and 7859 for Marsupial in My Pocket, which yields negative sales. I'd be really surprised if 261 people were inspired by Cute City to return their Marsupial shirts. [FWIW, something similar happened with Fall into Fashion: the final three shirts (in my list) had closing numbers that were smaller than the opening number.]

BTW, thank you for pulling the closing numbers for Knock, Knock and Marsupial; that was really nice to you. Wait, is Gatzby going to lash you because I said that?
Nevermind, you're awful.

gothchick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gothchick

dang woot....i was expecting to receive my one day delivery today and it's still awaiting shipping tonight?? *sniffles*