Pbear1212

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pbear1212

Glad this printed. Happy to add this to my collection.

johnrpar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johnrpar

Showing my age here, but...

How long can you tread water?

crottyr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages crottyr

This needs to be on an apron! I would wear this every time I grill.

ShiftyDevil

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ShiftyDevil
johnrpar wrote:Showing my age here, but...

How long can you tread water?

"Right...What's a cubit?"

johnrpar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johnrpar
ShiftyDevil wrote:"Right...What's a cubit?"

God: I'm gonna make it rain for a thousand days and drown 'em right out.

Noah: Listen to this, you'll save water. Let it rain for 40 days and 40 nights and wait for the sewers to back up

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 0m 45.111s
First Sucker: carmenate
Last Wooter to Woot: armandbaby
Last Purchase: 2 minutes ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 0% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 0% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 2319

First day sales 2319

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
tjost wrote:Imma take a stab at kawaii.

tjost correctly identified the Derby and Narfcake correctly identified all the prints and then some. Congratulations to tjost!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

talltubatom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages talltubatom
crottyr wrote:This needs to be on an apron! I would wear this every time I grill.

I WANT!

misterced

quality posts: 0 Private Messages misterced

I placed "Eat Noah's Ark, two of every animal" on my bucket list a long time ago. Along comes this perfect shirt to wear as I pursue the dream

marthaschaeffer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marthaschaeffer

I'm really bummed this isn't on the "almost all" reprint list... I wanted to purchase two of them but this one just vanished off of woot in an unusual fashion!?! What the heck happened?

solarbiscuit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages solarbiscuit
marthaschaeffer wrote:I'm really bummed this isn't on the "almost all" reprint list... I wanted to purchase two of them but this one just vanished off of woot in an unusual fashion!?! What the heck happened?

I joined woot! just to buy this shirt, and I find it is sold out. I'm too new here to know how this site works. What are the odds of this shirt being available again?

robmock

quality posts: 1 Private Messages robmock
marthaschaeffer wrote:I'm really bummed this isn't on the "almost all" reprint list... I wanted to purchase two of them but this one just vanished off of woot in an unusual fashion!?! What the heck happened?

Same feeling here. I regretted not pulling the trigger on this shirt, so I was excited when the "ALL of 'em" catalog came around.

It looks like the shirts with glowing components are listed as out-of-print, but Noah's Grill doesn't glow, does it? I didn't see this shirt in the catalog (but by the end of the 51st page, my eyes had gone buggy).