fireinside2288

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fireinside2288

im about 148 pounds, 5"9 1/2(almost 5"10) i just mearused my chest, its about 17 almost 18 inches
then i measured my front and it was pretty short, much shorter than what this chart says. my front is about 22-23 inches
this is there sizing chart:
http://shirt.woot.com/sizingchart
my normal white tees are medium, but are kinda lose on me, i measured the fronts length, it was 28 inches. idk how much it shrank though. im thinking of a mens small rather than a medium.
i just don't want the shirt to be too big, i want it a fairly tight fit, a little lose.
what size do yall think i should get?? (remember it might shrink, they are 100%cotton)

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
fireinside2288 wrote:im about 148 pounds, 5"9 1/2(almost 5"10) i just mearused my chest, its about 17 almost 18 inches
then i measured my front and it was pretty short, much shorter than what this chart says. my front is about 22-23 inches
this is there sizing chart:
http://shirt.woot.com/sizingchart
my normal white tees are medium, but are kinda lose on me, i measured the fronts length, it was 28 inches. idk how much it shrank though. im thinking of a mens small rather than a medium.
i just don't want the shirt to be too big, i want it a fairly tight fit, a little lose.
what size do yall think i should get?? (remember it might shrink, they are 100%cotton)

Men's small is your best bet. The K12 would be the next size, but they are really really short and get shorter after washing.

move along

orabbit

quality posts: 29 Private Messages orabbit

I'm about your size, and the only problem with small is that the sleeve seams will sit high on your shoulders and tight in the armpits. The rest of it fits great though. I find medium to be just right for most occasions, unless I need to highlight my flubber.

fireinside2288

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fireinside2288
orabbit wrote:I'm about your size, and the only problem with small is that the sleeve seams will sit high on your shoulders and tight in the armpits. The rest of it fits great though. I find medium to be just right for most occasions, unless I need to highlight my flubber.

i just got my shirts in, i decided to get smalls, and your right,it is tight around the armpits, but one is a bit tighter than the other shirt i got. i hope it loosens up after awhile. also it was pretty long, im assuming it wont shrink too much so it would end up being the perfect size in length.. im worried about getting the medium and it being way to baggy looking on me. Im in the process of losing about 8-10 more pounds. I do like the more tight fitting look than the baggy look.. ugghhhhh what should i do!??! stay with small, or go with med and hope they shrink A HOLE bunch?

grisca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grisca
fireinside2288 wrote:i just got my shirts in, i decided to get smalls, and your right,it is tight around the armpits, but one is a bit tighter than the other shirt i got. i hope it loosens up after awhile. also it was pretty long, im assuming it wont shrink too much so it would end up being the perfect size in length.. im worried about getting the medium and it being way to baggy looking on me. Im in the process of losing about 8-10 more pounds. I do like the more tight fitting look than the baggy look.. ugghhhhh what should i do!??! stay with small, or go with med and hope they shrink A HOLE bunch?

I'm a bit taller and heavier than you (5'10'' and somewhere between 155 and 165 lbs (I don't own scales)) and also female.
I wear the MS for the tighter fit and so far none of them became too tight after washing (depends on how you wash, if you dry etc - I wash them cold (40°C) and line-dry).
I also have MMs especially for layering or a looser fit.