4%
5%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester

If I saw something like this in real life, I don't know whether I would laugh or scream. Probably both.

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

Meofdoom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Meofdoom

I feel so bad for that shark. It wouldn't be able to breathe, swim properly, or dive to eat.

roccochiv

quality posts: 6 Private Messages roccochiv
bluejester wrote:If I saw something like this in real life, I don't know whether I would laugh or scream. Probably both.

LOL

i'm in for 2 !

lonelypond

quality posts: 461 Private Messages lonelypond

Shark shirt! I want to go swimming in it, although I'm not sure why.

Merry Christmas shirtwoot!

fallapart

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fallapart

Thanks so much for that mashup... I'm never going to be able to listen to Simon & Garfunkel again...

. : | MARTURIA | : .

wingedsurfgirl

quality posts: 25 Private Messages wingedsurfgirl

Yay!!! I voted for this awesome shirt! As someone whom has actually shared water space (as briefly as it took me to get to shore) with this creature, it warms my heart.

cengland0

quality posts: 11 Private Messages cengland0
CowboyDann wrote:

You missed the location of its eyes. They are much lower than where you are pointing in your description.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

This shirt makes me grin. We're going to have four water wings on the Reckoning now: that makes me grin.

ninthWheel: thank you for all the grins - and congratulations on the print!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

andrewtl

quality posts: 22 Private Messages andrewtl

Wouldn't want to jump that shark

pfffft!

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

THESE WATER WINGS DON'T HELP AT ALL!!!

oakenspirit

quality posts: 93 Private Messages oakenspirit

YES!!! So glad this printed...

I'm gonna need a bigger wallet!

smeglet

quality posts: 8 Private Messages smeglet

Thinking, as a Cape Codder, that I might need to buy this shirt. Very appropriate for us these days

magyargirl

quality posts: 14 Private Messages magyargirl

Mashup warning: Do not begin watching if your toddler or sensitive child is anywhere near the room. It won't end well!

goliath72

quality posts: 2 Private Messages goliath72

CONGRATS buddy love it!

myshadow28

quality posts: 0 Private Messages myshadow28

I really want to but this for my son, but I just won't let myself until a previous wrong shipment has been cleared up...Has anyone had trouble with returns/service with shirt.woot? They sent me the wrong size shirt. I've contacted them 5 times in the past month or so and only got one reply telling me that they did send me the right size. In the next four emails I've included pictures to show them that it really IS the wrong size, and I haven't heard back once. I'm sorry to post this on here, I'm just at a loss for what to do and it's bumming me out that the customer service sucks

yptrumpet

quality posts: 2 Private Messages yptrumpet

I've definitely seen this before! Several months ago, I think, but I definitely found this one post from 4 weeks ago.

http://ocean-ombre.tumblr.com/post/29305174989

Hopefully this wasn't stolen. I can't find a connection between that blog's author and this Woot person.

vivbot

quality posts: 29 Private Messages vivbot
cengland0 wrote:You missed the location of its eyes. They are much lower than where you are pointing in your description.

... Can't decide if that's serious or not... ._.

Anyways, CANNOT UNSEE MAYOR FROM NMBC, but probably gonna buy anyway because it's a shark. Wearing floaties. So hilariously sad xD

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Congrats on the print, ninthWheel. :^)

There are many flaws in this guy's plan, but most of all I hope he remembers that he needs to stay in the water to breathe.

imafungi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imafungi
yptrumpet wrote:I've definitely seen this before! Several months ago, I think, but I definitely found this one post from 4 weeks ago.

http://ocean-ombre.tumblr.com/post/29305174989

Hopefully this wasn't stolen. I can't find a connection between that blog's author and this Woot person.

Seeing as how this is an Editor's Choice from an earlier derby, I'm guessing that the tumblr took it's image from the original derby entry.

edit: Found it! From Derby #257, back at the end of June. http://shirt.woot.com/blog/post/introducing-your-contenders-for-derby-257-on-the-beach

ncsuwolf96

quality posts: 6 Private Messages ncsuwolf96

What size would a 1yr old wear?

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
myshadow28 wrote:I really want to but this for my son, but I just won't let myself until a previous wrong shipment has been cleared up...Has anyone had trouble with returns/service with shirt.woot? They sent me the wrong size shirt. I've contacted them 5 times in the past month or so and only got one reply telling me that they did send me the right size. In the next four emails I've included pictures to show them that it really IS the wrong size, and I haven't heard back once. I'm sorry to post this on here, I'm just at a loss for what to do and it's bumming me out that the customer service sucks

Woot customer service is wonderful; they seem to have the world's most sensitive spam filters, but the people themselves are wonderful. As for your concern about sizing - are you aware that woot changed their blanks several months ago? The new blanks are larger than the old ones, especially in women's sizes. Quite a few people have come onto the forums and said that woot accidentally sent them a men's-sized shirt when they ordered a women's shirt, but they've all actually received the size that they've ordered; it's just that the sizing has changed so much. The woot ! on the women's shirt is light blue, on the men's dark blue, and the size itself should also be printed on the tag (S/M/L/XL/etc.)

For more information about the changes in the blanks, this thread might be helpful; this thread is specifically about women's sizes.

I'm sorry that you had a negative experience with service; they've generally been wonderful to me and I've heard similar things from other wooters. I hope this helps a little bit, but if it doesn't, feel free to post on either of the threads that I linked above and I or other wooters can try to help you out or help direct you to the appropriate woot staffer.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

hapl0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hapl0

I'm going to be hobo broke if you guys keep coming up with black hole designs like this.

[BLEEP]. And I totally mean that in the nicest way possible.

[MOD NOTE: I bleeped you.]

Sorry. Old habits John McClane.

mkdr

quality posts: 35 Private Messages mkdr

I'm so excited that this printed! My "wear on the boat" pile of shirts is getting pretty big, which just means more excuses to go out on the boat One day I will catch a giant shark and I will be wearing this shirt. And that day will be the best day ever.

forever fighting the urge to buy something just because it is cheap and cool...wait, it's cheap and cool, let me click that big yellow button!

jmbunkin

quality posts: 28 Private Messages jmbunkin
ncsuwolf96 wrote:What size would a 1yr old wear?

Person or shark ?

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

myshadow28 wrote:I really want to but this for my son, but I just won't let myself until a previous wrong shipment has been cleared up...Has anyone had trouble with returns/service with shirt.woot? They sent me the wrong size shirt. I've contacted them 5 times in the past month or so and only got one reply telling me that they did send me the right size. In the next four emails I've included pictures to show them that it really IS the wrong size, and I haven't heard back once. I'm sorry to post this on here, I'm just at a loss for what to do and it's bumming me out that the customer service sucks

hmm. that is a bummer. i'm going to send this info along to people who can do things about stuff.

hopefully we'll be able to change your mind and you'll give us your money and your hand in marriage.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

mkdr

quality posts: 35 Private Messages mkdr
ncsuwolf96 wrote:What size would a 1yr old wear?

Serious answer - a Kids size 4 in about 3 more years (give or take how fast he/she grows). That's the smallest size available. I've gotten it for a small almost 4 yr old and a big 2.5 yr old and it is roomy on both of them but not crazy big. Although on the 2.5 yr old it is more like a dress. She will most likely wait and grow into it, I just couldn't pass the shirt up.

forever fighting the urge to buy something just because it is cheap and cool...wait, it's cheap and cool, let me click that big yellow button!

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

First day sales. 1682

kkshields

quality posts: 14 Private Messages kkshields

Our records indicate we have not received any response from you after our initial email advising of the sizing change. I'm going to send you a PM regarding the issue for some more information.

inu14

quality posts: 0 Private Messages inu14

I love this shirt design because while the shark may be made of fail but he still tries! Many sharks would have been too distraught to carry on.

Averages 10 votes per round ;)

theglasstorch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theglasstorch

I should have bought this shirt when I had the chance.