WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

All good things must end. Autumn leaves must fall. Young love must fade. Silly shirts must be reckoned. You should see this culling not as a loss, per se, but as the inextricable turning of the great Wheel of Time. Here are the top shirts from a somewhat-arbitrary recent time: 

1. Wishful Thinking
  2. The Cat in the Box
  3. Unstealthiest Ninja 3
  4. House of Malcontent
  5. Not what I meant
  6. Curiosity
  7. The Elemental Eatery
  8. The Binge
  9. The Sword from the Inkwell
  10. Nevermore
  11. The Formula For Success
  12. Cat's Resume
  13. Shhhhhhh
  14. Aww and Order
  15. I Love Science
  16. The Mrowr
  17. Heavy Lifting
  18. As You Wish
  19. Join the Security Team!
  20. Two Fish, One Line

And here are those shirts which, at the first stirring of the autumn wind, will break from their branches and float to Earth. 

The Danger Zone

1. Seahorseh
  2. Let It Tea
  3. The Green Door
  4. You Only Live x 1
  5. LHC Cafe

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

neuro scratches her head

Well, it's nice to see the first Tuesday wootbot update in a while, but it seems wootbot might be a little rusty with the updates... totally understandable; it's been a while since it actually did a Tuesday update. Anyway: the day of Reckoning was listed as September 11th (should have been the 10th), but these shirts weren't in danger yesterday. The next day of Reckoning is September 18th (should be the 17th), but in that case, the date is wrong; there should be seven shirts (not five) listed; and the prose should be more careful to note that those are the seven shirts currently in danger rather than implying that those seven shirts will be Reckoned. As we all know now, the Reckoning formula disadvantages newer shirts, so expect to see several of the new shirts end the week on the other side of The Line.

For accurate information about the Reckoning, come on over to the Reckoning Thread!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

llandar

quality posts: 32 Private Messages llandar
neuropsychosocial wrote:neuro scratches her head

Well, it's nice to see the first Tuesday wootbot update in a while, but it seems wootbot might be a little rusty with the updates... totally understandable; it's been a while since it actually did a Tuesday update. Anyway: the day of Reckoning was listed as September 11th (should have been the 10th), but these shirts weren't in danger yesterday. The next day of Reckoning is September 18th (should be the 17th), but in that case, the date is wrong; there should be seven shirts (not five) listed; and the prose should be more careful to note that those are the seven shirts currently in danger rather than implying that those seven shirts will be Reckoned. As we all know now, the Reckoning formula disadvantages newer shirts, so expect to see several of the new shirts end the week on the other side of The Line.

For accurate information about the Reckoning, come on over to the Reckoning Thread!

I know you get this a lot, but I have no idea what you're talking about.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
llandar wrote:I know you get this a lot, but I have no idea what you're talking about.

No, I rarely hear that; in fact, I am usually praised for clear communication in a variety of settings. My apologies for attempting to clarify the mistakes in the original Reckoning-update post; I was attempting to be helpful, but it sounds like my desire to be helpful (instead of simply saying that the post was entirely wrong, which seems rude) obfuscated matters.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)