bagu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bagu
bagu wrote:Oh, I like that one. It's perfect for my son. I'll get back to you in an hour or so to let you know if we have any good ones for trade.

And we don't. I was hoping for a Lucky at Last, and got Cat Nouveau, which he likes. He doesn't get the other two, but I like them, and they are fitting for him. (household uses and only memories)

lilthne

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lilthne

Got the Binge zip-up hoodie in Small

Would like to trade it for another zip-up hoodie in small, preferably:
Unstealthiest Ninja
Nevermore
Eats Shoots and Leaves
Or something else on a black/grey blank

Also have leftover from previous randoms (unwashed, unworn):
AA WS Reading Rocketship

AA WS The Binge

Anvil WM Over-encumbered

The t-shirts I would love to trade for other AA WS/WM or Anvil WS shirts, or the following totes:
Shakespeare A to Z
Masque of the Red Death
13th Gloom Street
Or just try me on other totes

racheling

quality posts: 2 Private Messages racheling

I got a PB and Jellyfish tote:

Totes I'm especially interested in: Settler Cats, Cat's Resume, Never Give a Narwhal a Library Card

Would also trade the tote for an AA shirt in WM, especially Using Your Melon. (Otherwise, I like cute animal shirts, Star Wars, and Spiritgreen and Walzaman designs).

(I can throw in my jovobeni noir koozie with the tote as well.)

ljwilke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ljwilke

updated tradeables, now that my short-sleeves are here. all are xxl or 2xl (whichever you prefer)

long sleeve:
poison

short sleeve:
Back in My Day (on Anvil)

App/pear-ances can be deceiving (on AA)

willing to trade for either 2xl or 3xl for me. also, i have birthday/christmas presents to buy in every men's size or women's medium or large in AA, so if for some reason you want a xxl but don't have one, we may still be able to deal. or i'd be fine with selling them. for the long sleeve i would take either a different long sleeve or two short sleeve.

rowergirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rowergirl

I've got 2 WL (Anvil) shirts to trade, unwashed/unworn:

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/after-all-this-time
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/color-outside-the-lines

Can take AA WXL, Anvil WM or WL, or Anvil/AA MM. I'm interested in general nerdy/geeky shirts or cute non-cat ones. Also interested in M2XL - general nerdy, gaming, or meat related ones.

I also received 2 Kitchen Warfare aprons, and really only want one... http://shirt.woot.com/offers/kitchen-warfare-apron - Trade pending
I'd love to have a Bake It So! apron, but I'm open to others, too. PM me if interested in anything!

hawaiijeno

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hawaiijeno

I have one WL Swiss Cheese, one WXL Si Turtles and one WXL Distopia Dark Lager. All appear to be Anvil blanks (Made in Honduras). I'm open to trade or sale. I like Anvils (MM, ML, WL or WXL) better but I'm good with WXL AAs too. I like cats, bacon, Dr Who, Monty Python & cute animals but anything cutesy &/or nerdy could work.

byronicman2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages byronicman2

I have the following available for trade in MXL (all unworn).

They See Me Rollin' Traded
Iron or Gold
Ugly Holiday Sweater 2011 (may have been washed once)
Escape from the Cold (I like this one, but I'm open to trades.)

Looking for MXL.

rogue8402

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rogue8402

For trade:

Family Breakfast- MXL Anvil
sold

Nightmeow on Elm’s Street- Anvil MXL sold

District 14- AA MM

Kitchen Warfare- AA MM

Chtulhu BBQ Pullover Hoodie- ML

Black Night Coat of (No) Arms Pullover Hoodie- MXL

The Great Whodini- Anvil MM
Sold

Swept Away- Anvil MXL Sold

Unstealthiest Ninja- AA WXL Sold

Motivation- AA MM Traded

Almost Free- AA MM Traded

Questionable Table of Elements- AA WXL Traded

Family Breakfast- AA MXL Traded

Kitchen Warfare- AA MXL Traded

I’ll trade for MM, ML, MXL or WXL (AA only for the WXL).

I really, really want a MXL Makin' Bread for my mom!

Message me with any offers.

miyoshinum5

quality posts: 4 Private Messages miyoshinum5

[Posted on other thread]
Got some randoms I'd like to trade:
Lucky At Last MM Anvil Traded
Super Effective MM AA
We Be Rollin' MM Anvil

I also have this shirt from Snorg that I would like to trade. It's unworn/unwashed MM AA:
Quailman

And I have a MS green shirt with Woot! on it that I got in my Crapple For The Teacher that I would like to trade for a MM if anyone's got one.

I don't have anything in particular that I want so PM me with any offers in MM if your interested. However I noticed quite a few people got Woot! hoodies, if you have a MM and see something you want PM me!

I'm interested in trading multiple shirts for other items (long sleeves, hoodies, aprons, ect.) if anybody is interested in that.

nowimgone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nowimgone

Hey I have a few more shirts I got.

Back in my Day (MM)
Trade pending

Family Breakfast (MM)
Trade?

I got Your Tweets Right Here (MM)
Trade?

Overkill (MM)
Traded

Slarti59

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Slarti59

Managed to get the only Zip-Up I already owned =( Also found out my boyfriend wanted one so I'm trying to trade up a size now...

HAVE::
The Binge Zip-Up (Medium)
New, From Entropy Records Zip-Up (Medium)

WANT::
Squeeze Zip-Up (Medium or Large)
How We Roll Zip-Up (Medium or Large)

pikablueey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pikablueey

Got two batches of randoms that I'm not particularly fond of, looking to trade on all! Looking for men's medium/women's small. Thanks!

Elements of Life(traded)

Liquid Hibiscus-(traded)

The Aviator-Women's Small Shirt

brtillma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brtillma
Epee wrote:I have the blue Woot! zip up hoodie in large unwashed and unworn and am open to trade for another hoodie.

I would be very interested in the binge if you're still looking to trade... I have the following two men's medium hoodies:

Masque of the Red Death

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/masque-of-the-red-death-pullover-hoodie

and

Plan B

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/plan-b-pullover-hoodie

Let me know if you're interested in trading for either.

jon98gn

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jon98gn

Got a Lightweight Hoodie Large in Chucknorium for trade. Willing to include a Chuck Norris Talking (but silent) plush doll with it. In exchange for a different Lightweight Hoodie in Large or Extra Large or maybe 2 Pullover sweaters in Large or XL or a Zipup in a Large. Will consider multiple item trades.

I have the other following items up on the block.
1 Bake it So! apron TRADED
1 L Chucknorium Lighweight Hoodie
1 XL Black Knight Coat of (No) Arms Pullover Sweater
1 MM (AA) 1985 BC
1 MM (AA) Player 2: A Love Story
1 MM (AA) They Beat The Same
1 ML (AA) Trapped
1 ML (AA) Elements of Life
1 ML (AA) Wrestling Taxonomy

Again will do multiple trade. Shirts for Sweaters and different combos etc.. Shirts I believe are all American Apparel (made in USA) and are unworn unwashed. Looking for Mens Large in AA if possible or sweater sizes above.

\

mckeeganj2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mckeeganj2

I've got some weird ones- I ended up with a:

Women's Large Long Sleeve in

V Neck in M in

and

TRADED

Will trade for:

S/M or 2XL/3XL of funny shirts and other products, please no cats or artsy prints. PM me.

whirlygirly

quality posts: 2 Private Messages whirlygirly

Got 3 aprons:
Kitchen Warfare- traded!
Say No To Scurvy- traded!
and Reflections on Pi http://shirt.woot.com/offers/reflections-on-pi-apron

I really, really want Makin' Bread: http://shirt.woot.com/offers/makin-bread-apron - anyone get one of those??

spilzer

quality posts: 121 Private Messages spilzer

Finally got my randoms in today.

Men's XL Zip-Up Hoodie: Lost in Transition

I like this one okay, but what I really wanted was the blue Woot! hoodie.

Does anyone have an XL of that they'd like to trade?

Also available for trading:

Men's L Long-Sleeve Tee (AA): Poison

Women's XL Short-Sleeve (Anvil): Velociraptor with a Ray Gun

I prefer to trade for Men's Large tees. Thanks!

jessicar64

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jessicar64

So disappointed in my random greeting cards that just arrived.

I thought I was buying this (per product description):

You will receive 3 Random Greeting Card 10-Packs per order!

Instead I received 25 "Ugly Winter" cards (yes, they are) and 5 "Cupcakeosaur" cards (kinda cute).

I figured I might get one 10-pack I didn't like. Maybe even two. But I assumed I'd at least get *variety* of 3 different designs and no more than 10 cards in any one design. What am I going to do with 25 "Ugly Winter" cards?

I guess I was also assuming the cards would have fairly universal use and not be tied to a specific holiday.

It may not be worth the postage to trade these, but on the off chance you send out Christmas cards (I don't) and want to trade for something less holiday-specific, let me know!

crownrabbit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crownrabbit

Hey all, I have a MM The Binge zip-up hoodie up for trade, I'm willing to trade for another hoodie or a couple tees! Geek/science related things would be appreciated.

I also have a MM The Filthy Hippies zip-up hoodie but I highly doubt anyone wants this. If you do, please PM me.

wanderbug2

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wanderbug2

Anyone interested in a 2xl
Coat of No Arms pullover hoodie?

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

For the pocket prints, I got three of this:

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/patrickspens-pocket-prints

While they are cute, I don't know what I'm going to do with 3 of each print! Did anyone get multiples of another set they'd be willing to trade? I'll send the best looking ones (a few have some wear to edges from the shipping, sigh)

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
baybei wrote:For the pocket prints, I got three of this:

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/patrickspens-pocket-prints

While they are cute, I don't know what I'm going to do with 3 of each print! Did anyone get multiples of another set they'd be willing to trade? I'll send the best looking ones (a few have some wear to edges from the shipping, sigh)

That's kind of odd... I figured that it would be one set of each of the three, but rereading the description, I suppose that they didn't promise such. (FWIW, Narfcake received one set of each; I haven't seen/heard what anyone else received.)

If trading complete sets doesn't work out, another thought might be to trade individual prints. I was interested in doing this after the original offering as there's one of Ramy's that I really wanted. Or you could send them as postcards: maybe agingdragqueen would love to decorate her cubicle with Patrick prints!

My randoms are still drifting around the U.S.: they move closer to me, then closer to Texas, then closer to me... Argh!

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow

I got a ML V-Neck Fire Maker Rain Bringer

Anyone get another ML V-Neck they'd like to trade?

07/11/14

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei
neuropsychosocial wrote:That's kind of odd... I figured that it would be one set of each of the three, but rereading the description, I suppose that they didn't promise such. (FWIW, Narfcake received one set of each; I haven't seen/heard what anyone else received.)

If trading complete sets doesn't work out, another thought might be to trade individual prints. I was interested in doing this after the original offering as there's one of Ramy's that I really wanted. Or you could send them as postcards: maybe agingdragqueen would love to decorate her cubicle with Patrick prints!

My randoms are still drifting around the U.S.: they move closer to me, then closer to Texas, then closer to me... Argh!

It would have been nice to get one of each set, or at least two different sets, but I guess that's the way the rando works! I wouldn't mind trading individual prints either, but I have a feeling they'll be ending up in a lot of wootizen Buccaneers of Caribbean#39;s!

I hope yours arrive soon!

neuropsychosocial

baybei wrote:It would have been nice to get one of each set, or at least two different sets, but I guess that's the way the rando works!

Littleedge posted in the Rando thread that he/she received one set of cmdixon prints and two sets of ramyb ones, but really wanted a set of patrickpens, so I figure you two might want to chat.

My randoms are... in random locations all across the U.S. Local post office was incredibly helpful and promised to call the various postal offices to try to direct the packages to me. Someday... somehow... somewhere...

grisca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grisca

All my randomness has arrived now.

For once I received 3 tshirts I all like, but I have tradeables (in MS and MM) from previous random events (not listing them here, though - I wear MS, MM or AA-WXL).

I have for trade:
Kitchen-warfare-Tote
Playful-Foxes-Tote
This on a beige, organic cotton tote

Woot-zip up hoody in M

Heart fighter long sleeve Tee in MS

My Lucky Day Long-Sleeve Tee in MS

I'm in Europe.
I'm open for creative trading (selling, or trades not within the same category of item ...)

geminitriplets

quality posts: 5 Private Messages geminitriplets

Just testing the trade waters for the first time... I have 3 K10 shirts (all Anvil) that I would trade for K10 or M2XL. I have Inconceivable, Graiiiinss, and Over-Encumbered. If you like any of these, let me know what you have to trade.

susansaidwhaat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages susansaidwhaat

Hi Woot Community! I am here to try to peddle some lonely Woot shirts that need a home.

I have:

Lapwing Sunset (WL- AA)

Poe-etic (WM- AA)

Behold! (WM- AA)

I'd be interested in shirts from WM to possible WXL in AA ONLY. I'd also entertain offers for things other than shirts or simply selling them. Just shoot me a PM and I'd love to work something out.

Susan

neuropsychosocial

Available for trade:
Totes
Playful Foxes Organic Tote
Kitchen Warfare Tote
Long sleeve, AA small
Press My Buttons Long-Sleeve Tee
Pullover hoodie, one S, one M
In the Library with the Wrench Pullover Hoodie

Wuffey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wuffey

Hey all,

I'm looking to buy or trade for Unstealthiest Ninja 1 (http://shirt.woot.com/offers/unstealthiest-ninja)
preferably MM or ML.
Really want to have all 3.
PM if you can help!

omi38

quality posts: 0 Private Messages omi38

Just got my 3 random shirts. They are all Women's Large. (Not sure, but I think they are Anvil because the woot tags say Made in Honduras.)
Laid flat and measured:
Width (at the armpits) is 21"
Length (from collar to hem) is 27"

Up for sale or trade.
Just feel free to make me an offer! The only one I can think of off the top of my head that I really want is Kitchen Warfare.
I prefer AA WL/WXL/MS, Anvil WS/WM/MS. Basically any size that is close to being 18"~19" chest width!

terpgirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages terpgirl

[Repost from other Random Shirt Thread]
I just got the following in the mail, all in Anvil MM:
Illiterate Rainbow
Ouch! (TRADED)
Molten Phoenix (TRADED)

Looking for: The Cat In The Box, Curiosity (Mars Rover, not Chalk Outlines), The Mrowr, Trivial Matters, The Little Things, or similar.

byronicman2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages byronicman2

Cross-posted... I have the following available for trade. All are MXL unwashed/unworn unless otherwise noted.

Do a Barrel Roll!
Tea Time
Occupied
Iron or Gold
Escape From the Cold
Ugly Holiday Sweater 2011 (This was washed but not worn.

PM me with offers. Thanks!

cornellgirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cornellgirl

I still have these shirts to trade:

Ugly Holiday Sweater 2011, AA WM

Epic Fail, AA WS

Would prefer to trade for AA WM/WL, but I'm guessing there aren't too many of those out there anymore. If you're interested in either of these shirts, I would also consider trades for Anvil WS/MS/MM (or totes, MS long sleeve).

whirlygirly

quality posts: 2 Private Messages whirlygirly
crownrabbit wrote:I also have a MM The Filthy Hippies zip-up hoodie but I highly doubt anyone wants this. If you do, please PM me.

PM'd you.

emckenzie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emckenzie
lawdchay wrote:I have Just This Once in a Men's XXL to trade. Nothing in particular in mind, but something gaming related would be nice.

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/just-this-once

Hi I was wondering if I could buy this shirt from you? I know you are looking for a trade but if you didn't already trade it I would really like to have this shirt. My favorite author has it and it just has sentimental value. Let me know, thanks!

emckenzie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emckenzie
omi38 wrote:Just got my 3 random shirts. They are all Women's Large. (Not sure, but I think they are Anvil because the woot tags say Made in Honduras.)
Laid flat and measured:
Width (at the armpits) is 21"
Length (from collar to hem) is 27"

Up for sale or trade.
Just feel free to make me an offer! The only one I can think of off the top of my head that I really want is Kitchen Warfare.
I prefer AA WL/WXL/MS, Anvil WS/WM/MS. Basically any size that is close to being 18" chest width!

Is the curiosity shirt still available?

susansaidwhaat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages susansaidwhaat

I have these available shirts to trade (AA only) or sell:

Poison (WL- AA)

Lapwing Sunset (WL- AA)

The Birthplace of Inspiration (WL- AA)

Behold! (WM- AA)

Motivation (WM-AA)

Southbound (WM-AA)

Message me if you're interested.

goneferal

quality posts: 19 Private Messages goneferal
crownrabbit wrote:Hey all, I have a MM The Binge zip-up hoodie up for trade, I'm willing to trade for another hoodie or a couple tees! Geek/science related things would be appreciated.

I also have a MM The Filthy Hippies zip-up hoodie but I highly doubt anyone wants this. If you do, please PM me.

Sent you a PM.