3%
3%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

collinvh

quality posts: 57 Private Messages collinvh

NICE choice woot! I'm in for one. Congrats ste7enl, nothing accompanies a hike like a good book.

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Don't go chasing waterfall bookmarks!

lulzzles

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lulzzles

GREAT design! I love book themed shirts! Unfortunately, I'm not too keen on the color. ):

lonelypond

quality posts: 409 Private Messages lonelypond

Adventurous. And is the mummy hand grabbing a book to read?

rasabi

quality posts: 23 Private Messages rasabi

One of my favorites from the double-take-a-thon deathmatch. The piece has a great flow. Congratulations!

nathanlane

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nathanlane

Big fan of the design and shirt colour. Don't see enough of these coloured shirts

bluejester

quality posts: 557 Private Messages bluejester

Uh oh. I think your Myst book is broken...

ste7enl

quality posts: 15 Private Messages ste7enl

Thanks woot and wooters. That bookmark waterfall is actually made of the tears of joy I am crying right now.

safyrejet

quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

That tree looks kinda like a brain, or even a skull.

I love books, it's all too easy to get lost in them.

wingedsurfgirl

quality posts: 25 Private Messages wingedsurfgirl
ste7enl wrote:Thanks woot and wooters. That bookmark waterfall is actually made of the tears of joy I am crying right now.

Congrats! It was my absolute most favorite, and it made it... yay!

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

Gotta be consistent. must do one every day whether it needs it or not.

fatdragon

quality posts: 6 Private Messages fatdragon

It's a cool shirt, but feels very busy - I'm having a really hard time focusing on anything in the design. Strangely, many other shirts are far more elaborate than this without being so difficult to take in; I think it's the close relation between the colors that makes it so hard to distinguish individual elements.

Nevertheless, it would probably be a borderline buy for me if it weren't for the extra $5 shipping to China (and the uncertainty of shipping here since the label printer apparently doesn't do Chinese characters). For $17 and the uncertainty of shipping here, it's gotta be a really dang good shirt.

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants

This sums up the appeal of reading books, so you can wear a t-shirt celebrating the accomplishment. Congrats on the neat design and the print ste7enl.

phonedog365

quality posts: 6 Private Messages phonedog365

I think the mummy hand is cartoonish enough to kill the rest of the shirt for me.

gusvonpooch

quality posts: 24 Private Messages gusvonpooch

Nice color,great artwork,well done!

oakenspirit

quality posts: 72 Private Messages oakenspirit

You had me at tentacles...

Lister22

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Lister22

I don't get it. What does this have to do with the Eminem song?

elizalishly

quality posts: 20 Private Messages elizalishly

Oh my gosh, I'm in love with this design. I'm completely broke, but it was an autobuy anyway. And is that Cthulhu hiding behind those pages, waiting to suck in the unsuspecting traveler? Gotta watch out for those elder gods...

FishyFred

quality posts: 7 Private Messages FishyFred

Anyone else think immediately of this comic?

magyargirl

quality posts: 14 Private Messages magyargirl

Wouldn't people be more likely to wear this while lamenting the closing of an independent book store instead of Borders? I know I would!

magyargirl

quality posts: 14 Private Messages magyargirl

Sizing question: if I used to order a WXL in the AA blanks sizes, what would that be in these shirts?

TXAG96

quality posts: 5 Private Messages TXAG96

No kittens. No ninjas. No internet memes. No video game references. I can't believe this is on sale on shirt.woot. Nice job!

towoottowho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages towoottowho

Now - it needs an alternate version - with the guy and his dog (Jack London & Buck?) traipsing across a Kindle - it would have to be a Kindle for a Woot shirt . . .

just saying . . .

rumchasseur

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rumchasseur

At odds with the rest, I love the color. Redheads FTW! Books FTW! Awesome t-shirts FTW!
I think what I'm getting at here is that everything about this shirt is Win.

ste7enl

towoottowho wrote:Now - it needs an alternate version - with the guy and his dog (Jack London & Buck?) traipsing across a Kindle - it would have to be a Kindle for a Woot shirt . . .

just saying . . .

Actually, everything taking place in that image is inside a kindle. Kinception.

shroud2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shroud2

"Take a Look. It Might Be in a Book."

Somewhere there is a Woot! writer who watched Reading Rainbow...(although the 2nd sentence should be "It's in a book".)

DragonLady

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DragonLady

Love the Design!!
HATE the shirt color.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

DragonLady wrote:Love the Design!!
HATE the shirt color.

I love Olive. It's not an easy color to design for, but it looks great in person, IMO. Same with Cranberry. To me they're the most underused tees.

elizalishly

quality posts: 20 Private Messages elizalishly
tgentry wrote:I love Olive. It's not an easy color to design for, but it looks great in person, IMO. Same with Cranberry. To me they're the most underused tees.

Agreed. I love wearing olive, and since my last olive shirt died about a year ago, I was really excited to see this design in that color so that I can add it back into my wardrobe. :D

phoenixshen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phoenixshen

I really hope they come out with the tote for this one... love it!

ste7enl

phoenixshen wrote:I really hope they come out with the tote for this one... love it!

I'd love to see a design I made on a tote. I am, however, quite biased. Glad you dig it.

sheviarnold

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sheviarnold

I love the design--but does the shirt have to be olive green? That color looks awful on just about everyone. Why not black or navy or red or brown? Almost any other color but mustard or orange would have been better. I would have been proud to wear this shirt into a writers' conference, but not in olive green.

gamerswife2002

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gamerswife2002

Buying one for my husband the English teacher!

MaximusTCR

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MaximusTCR

Since joining Woot I've taken chances with a number of shirts where I was enthralled with the design, but not so much of the loud colors the artist picked. I do have to say though, every time I've been quite pleased with the actual appearance of the shirt when worn as a fashion item vs a pixelated image on a screen. Like a few others, I'm not really a fan of the color, but I'm going to roll the dice anyways.

Kinami

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Kinami

"Wear this shirt: While lamenting the closing of your town's Borders."

I used to wear A Novel Idea to work at Borders, sometimes. Now I'm kind of sad, Woot.

...and I also kind of want this shirt.

Kinami

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Kinami
magyargirl wrote:Sizing question: if I used to order a WXL in the AA blanks sizes, what would that be in these shirts?

Probably a WM - I went from WL to WS. You can check the difference in measurements here, though: http://shirt.woot.com/blog/post/lets-talk-lady-sizes

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

I love book themed shirts. I wore Shelf Life today. I'm sad because I love this design, but I can't buy it because of the lousy blanks. When is Woot going to fix this problem? I hate what it means to the artists!

lonelypond

quality posts: 409 Private Messages lonelypond
tgentry wrote:I love Olive. It's not an easy color to design for, but it looks great in person, IMO. Same with Cranberry. To me they're the most underused tees.

Olive is one of my favorites as well. Haven't managed to acquire a cranberry yet.

snyder2teach

quality posts: 0 Private Messages snyder2teach
ste7enl wrote:Thanks woot and wooters. That bookmark waterfall is actually made of the tears of joy I am crying right now.

Is there a place that I can buy the print to hang in my classroom? I LOVE this! If so, there are a few other teachers that might be interested.
Thanks,
snyder2teach@gmail.com