Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

bluejester

quality posts: 564 Private Messages bluejester

In a word: Haunting.

trekmiss

quality posts: 7 Private Messages trekmiss

Love it! Another shirt I wish I could buy.

collinvh

quality posts: 62 Private Messages collinvh

Awesome use of color here especially with such a dark feel. Congrats kharmazero, pop open that bubbly

dsaiz11

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dsaiz11

So happy! Love it!! Congrats kharmazero!!!

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

Kharmazero is French? Well that explains all the fancy artiness and general lack of appreciation by Americans. ;)

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

debbernaut

quality posts: 8 Private Messages debbernaut

awesome design, but I don't need to advertise my depression by actually wearing it. Would buy it as a print though.

Dman27

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Dman27

In for one!! Just wish you guys would offer a V NECK REGULARLY!!

B a g of crap: 8.5 & still waiting for that letter!!!
Woots: 30
Shirt Woots: 8

~DMan27~

lonelypond

quality posts: 426 Private Messages lonelypond

Kharmazero designs are meant to wander in. Carefully + with attention to detail.

kharmazero

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kharmazero

just woke up to see that this one had made it, i almost had an (he)art attack! thanks to all voters , buyers and to woot editors for supporting it.Ps thumb up for the write up , i'm still laughing on it ;-))))

kharmazero

bluetuba wrote:Kharmazero is French? Well that explains all the fancy artiness and general lack of appreciation by Americans. ;)

:-)))thanks a lot ; but you know i'm much more printed in the USA than in France

oahceasgnikgneas

quality posts: 3 Private Messages oahceasgnikgneas

I approve of this shirt. I approve of it with my money. I bought the shirt.

tinytimmy

quality posts: 6 Private Messages tinytimmy

Another shirt I would buy if it was printed on AA. V-neck would have been nice too.

Sad. That's what you make me, Woot.

Great job on the design though.

willaman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages willaman

Perhaps this is the wrong place for this question BUT I bought 2 shirts last year: a Wlarge for me and a friend a W small. She said it was slightly tight so last week when buying another for her, I got a medium... noticed it was big so tried it on. It fits me looser than my large from last year! Did woot change there sizes? There brand of T? Or perhaps will it shrink like a mother and be more like a medium? Wanna get this T, but am unsure.

leevijeans

quality posts: 2 Private Messages leevijeans

pretty design, though in general, i'm not such a fan of all these black shirts with nebulae/silhouettes. it's almost like a ploy to turn people's entire wardrobes into wearable galaxies.

wingedsurfgirl

quality posts: 25 Private Messages wingedsurfgirl
willaman wrote:Perhaps this is the wrong place for this question BUT I bought 2 shirts last year: a Wlarge for me and a friend a W small. She said it was slightly tight so last week when buying another for her, I got a medium... noticed it was big so tried it on. It fits me looser than my large from last year! Did woot change there sizes? There brand of T? Or perhaps will it shrink like a mother and be more like a medium? Wanna get this T, but am unsure.

Brand/Country of Mfg changed, though sometimes the old ones will be offered (AA), and it will state it. That is usually in woot-offs with mystery shirts.
The old style is a lot tighter when I first get them. The shrinkage isn't so bad, but there doesn't seem to be as much room in the chest area on the women's.
The new style seems two sizes larger when I first get it (compared to old), but it seems to shrink for the first three washes, dropping it more than a full size.
In summary, size down one from the old shirts if you like it fitted, stay the same if you like it loose.

gusvonpooch

quality posts: 24 Private Messages gusvonpooch
leevijeans wrote:pretty design, though in general, i'm not such a fan of all these black shirts with nebulae/silhouettes. it's almost like a ploy to turn people's entire wardrobes into wearable galaxies.

I don't understand your comment,I'm glad I don't understand your comment.
The shirt design is amazing.

DanaLDB

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DanaLDB

love the shirt--would buy it in a heartbeat if you had it in v neck.

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit

Congrats, kharma! This one has less detail, but more emotion than your other work. Nice job!

qetza

quality posts: 3 Private Messages qetza

Fantastic design! Congrats Kharmazero!

bashmaki

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bashmaki

call me when you offer it with long sleeves; I'm full up on shorts sleeved T's

BTW I love this one.

acraigl

quality posts: 43 Private Messages acraigl

Beautiful shirt, really. Not my thing but can definitely appreciate the design and talent it took to create it. Well done, indeed.

BelyndaG

quality posts: 19 Private Messages BelyndaG

Great shirt, Kharmazero! Lovely and haunting, indeed.

But that movie! Did anyone else make it through the entire clip. Argh!!! How can I go on?

BTW, the French angst and depression manifests a bit differently among Cajuns. Much more fun down here. Just sayin'. Maybe for us you could do the same design, but add crawfish and beer!

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

Kharma does such wonderful designs that I think lend themselves wonderfully to zip up hoodies.

HINT HINT.

elizalishly

quality posts: 20 Private Messages elizalishly
wingedsurfgirl wrote:Brand/Country of Mfg changed, though sometimes the old ones will be offered (AA), and it will state it. That is usually in woot-offs with mystery shirts.
The old style is a lot tighter when I first get them. The shrinkage isn't so bad, but there doesn't seem to be as much room in the chest area on the women's.
The new style seems two sizes larger when I first get it (compared to old), but it seems to shrink for the first three washes, dropping it more than a full size.
In summary, size down one from the old shirts if you like it fitted, stay the same if you like it loose.

Sort of. I actually went down from a loose-ish WXL to a slightly less loose WS. 0.o

(Freaking love this art noir design, btw! Gorgeous work.)

ffutterman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ffutterman

This shirt makes me fear the Slender Man

andrewtl

quality posts: 22 Private Messages andrewtl

this would make a nice print.

pfffft!

mkdr

quality posts: 35 Private Messages mkdr

I absolutely love this shirt - it is gorgeous and amazing. I watched it through the first derby and the second and am so excited to see it print! Congratulations kharmazero!!

forever fighting the urge to buy something just because it is cheap and cool...wait, it's cheap and cool, let me click that big yellow button!

kharmazero

thanks a lot again for all these beautiful comments and supporting, i'm almost crying now;-))))i will take some anti - depressors hahahaha
And also about the sense of this design, don't forget that it has been made for the third wish derby, and that i am not talking at all of depression.It was more about wishing that all dark things or behaviouring could disappear, for the kids and future generation.I guess the write - up has pushed the semantical swap, but i stil find it hilarious.The movie is the end of François Truffaut 's movie 400 knocks.I find it hilarious too in this context.

quantamm

quality posts: 85 Private Messages quantamm

Looking at the preview picture, the design on the full shirt looks smooth, but the zoomed in one has little black diamonds (dithering?) all over it. What will the design look like on the shirt? Smooth or black diamonds?

Edit: Just clicked on the picture and it took me to another preview picture where the black diamonds are still there, but smaller. So what is it? Smooth, big black diamonds, or small black diamonds?

kharmazero

quantamm wrote:Looking at the preview picture, the design on the full shirt looks smooth, but the zoomed in one has little black diamonds (dithering?) all over it. What will the design look like on the shirt? Smooth or black diamonds?

Edit: Just clicked on the picture and it took me to another preview picture where the black diamonds are still there, but smaller. So what is it? Smooth, big black diamonds, or small black diamonds?

i guess that what you are reading as bklack diamonds are in fact an halfoned brush i used to delete some parts of the colors.Hope this helps

quantamm

quality posts: 85 Private Messages quantamm
kharmazero wrote:i guess that what you are reading as bklack diamonds are in fact an halfoned brush i used to delete some parts of the colors.Hope this helps

I'm look at the pattern to the left of the person's head. So they are real then? Sorry, I know nothing about art or design. Awesome shirt design either way - I'm just curious what its going to look like once it gets here.

Rainith

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Rainith
andrewtl wrote:this would make a nice print.

I agree, I don't know that I want this on a shirt so much, but I would love to buy a nice print of this on a nice black cardstock to frame.

expo01

quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01

Congrats man!, sweet print.

kharmazero

Rainith wrote:I agree, I don't know that I want this on a shirt so much, but I would love to buy a nice print of this on a nice black cardstock to frame.

designers have no hands on this , it is all to Woot ;-))

shamethebells

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shamethebells

I LOVE this design and desperately want to order a shirt. However, this is my first time purchasing since the AA to Anvil switch. The AA WS was a perfect fit for me, as I'm 5'1", 96 lbs, and have a small bust. Everything I've read says to go a size smaller, but there's nothing smaller than a WS, unless I get into Kids sizes. After studying those measurements on the sizing chart, it appears most are wider than the WS and the main difference appears to be in the length. Width-wise, I figured the K8 would be preferable, as it's the closest to the AA WS, though quite a bit shorter (which is slightly worrisome). Thus, I'm torn over which size to order. Any suggestions?

kekins12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kekins12

I really love this shirt although I am afraid to buy amore because of the sizes. I get w womens large and. It fits my small teenager daughter.

gr8tone99

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gr8tone99

Kharmazero, Awesome artwork! I only wish they printed your beautiful work on a nicer blank! I really don't like the new shirt.woot blanks made in Honduras. 😢 Keep up your craft.
God-Family-Country,
Teresa

kharmazero wrote:thanks a lot again for all these beautiful comments and supporting, i'm almost crying now;-))))i will take some anti depressors hahahaha
And also about the sense of this design, don't forget that it has been made for the third wish derby, and that i am not talking at all of depression.It was more about wishing that all dark things or behaviouring could disappear, for the kids and future generation.I guess the write - up has pushed the semantical swap, but i stil find it hilarious.The movie is the end of François Truffaut 's movie 400 knocks.I find it hilarious too in this context.

Children are your heart but, Grandchildren make it beat!

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary

Well I just did it - I just bought my first non-AA shirt for MYSELF.

I have bought several for my teenage son, where fit was not as much of an issue since he will wear anything that he likes the design.

I will now await my shirt and see whether I can wear it to leave the house, or if I have a new nightshirt.

(*crosses fingers hoping for the best*)

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

Sorry I'm late, I was wiped out last night and ready for sleep.