gallifreya


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gallifreya

I've seen a couple of people on other sites with long sleeved shirts from Woot, but I can't find them on the site. Is there like an option on the daily tee I'm missing to add a few bucks for long sleeves, or is it a once in a blue moon thing elsewhere on the site?

I live in a cold place, and am in much greater need of long sleeves than short ones thanks to the number of woot tees I already own.

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
gallifreya wrote:I've seen a couple of people on other sites with long sleeved shirts from Woot, but I can't find them on the site. Is there like an option on the daily tee I'm missing to add a few bucks for long sleeves, or is it a once in a blue moon thing elsewhere on the site?

I live in a cold place, and am in much greater need of long sleeves than short ones thanks to the number of woot tees I already own.



Long sleeve shirts are showing up in the side sales, now called 'Woot Plus'. They've not been included as a daily. You can find the current side sale listed to the right of the daily shirt on the drop down, or listed in the Woot Plus forum, or below the daily shown on the main page.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

gallifreya


quality posts: 0 Private Messages gallifreya
Mavyn wrote:Long sleeve shirts are showing up in the side sales, now called 'Woot Plus'. They've not been included as a daily. You can find the current side sale listed to the right of the daily shirt on the drop down, or listed in the Woot Plus forum, or below the daily shown on the main page.



Thanks! So I should buy this daily now because there's no way of knowing if it'll ever be long sleeved.

goneferal


quality posts: 19 Private Messages goneferal
gallifreya wrote:Thanks! So I should buy this daily now because there's no way of knowing if it'll ever be long sleeved.



You should buy it now if you really like it because there is no way to know if and when it will be offered as a long sleeve. You'll just have to layer it in the winter.

Do you know how the reckoning works?

If you see something in the Woot Plus sale you like, grab it within the week. Those sales are over at midnight Sunday night (Central Time).