artulo


quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo

Does this make sense?

autsey


quality posts: 0 Private Messages autsey
orabbit wrote:I figure the worst job ever has got to be holding up the world for eternity. So I sketched out turtles all the way down. Should I bother finishing this? Any suggestions? It'll have a spacey background.



I lurve space turtles. I think the top turtle would read better at a slight profile but that's nitpicking. It's a cool concept and totally go for it!

autsey


quality posts: 0 Private Messages autsey
artulo wrote:Does this make sense?



Awww totally! Poor guy.

meltedpopsicles


quality posts: 0 Private Messages meltedpopsicles

Just figured out a great idea...Finally. Will be up today or tomorrow. :D

diogenesl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages diogenesl

Idea: a guy cleaning a Mortal Kombat stage after a fight.

Looking forward to international shipping on Woot!

orabbit


quality posts: 30 Private Messages orabbit
diogenesl wrote:Idea: a guy cleaning a Mortal Kombat stage after a fight.



Your wish has materialized.

lyonscc


quality posts: 5 Private Messages lyonscc

Who's this week's guest judge?

dwillars


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dwillars

Anyone else havig problems submitting? I got the error (Something went wrong and we didn't receive your submission.) over and over again. I finally just emailed everything.

andihansen


quality posts: 0 Private Messages andihansen

I'm no artist but would love to see a retro type shirt of some poor sap testing dud bombs with a small hammer.

sweetaddietude

wottwin


quality posts: 2 Private Messages wottwin
dwillars wrote:Anyone else havig problems submitting? I got the error (Something went wrong and we didn't receive your submission.) over and over again. I finally just emailed everything.



Sometimes it seems woot has problems with certain browsers. My sister can't seem to submit from anywhere but my computer. Even though we both use windows explorer, I have windows 7. Other people have had the same problem and have had success after switching to firefox or google chrome. Good luck!

mibutterflywingz


quality posts: 3 Private Messages mibutterflywingz

The Derby topics lately have been depression. Is shirtwoot! forgetting their anti-depressants?

ANYWAY TWO T-SHIRT IDEAS I"D BUY

1) a gastrointerologist
2) a colon/rectal doctor

Hey, Crohnies (people with IBD) need love too!
http://www.ccfa.org/what-are-crohns-and-colitis/

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

mibutterflywingz wrote:The Derby topics lately have been depression. Is shirtwoot! forgetting their anti-depressants?

ANYWAY TWO T-SHIRT IDEAS I"D BUY

1) a gastrointerologist
2) a colon/rectal doctor

Hey, Crohnies (people with IBD) need love too!
http://www.ccfa.org/what-are-crohns-and-colitis/



crohn's is a serious issue and i agree that crohnies need love, but...

you want a shirt about a poop problem?


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

citizencoyote


quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote

Is it just me, or has the Rejectionator been a bit lax in examining high-vote entries that seem to use unoriginal or copied work? There are a couple entries that I felt for sure would be rejected, and yet they remained the entire time.

Maybe my idea of copying isn't the same as Woot's, but judging from the comment threads for the entries I was not the only one who felt that way.

darling375


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darling375

I have a buccaneer question: If my shirt didn't make the fog (so CLOSE!!), am I free to submit it elsewhere/produce it myself? I know the terms mention a 60-day period, but I don't know if that applies seriously to also-rans. Thanks!

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
darling375 wrote:I have a buccaneer question: If my shirt didn't make the fog (so CLOSE!!), am I free to submit it elsewhere/produce it myself? I know the terms mention a 60-day period, but I don't know if that applies seriously to also-rans. Thanks!



That applies to every single tee submitted to the derby. How 'serious' it is varies, but really, you read the contract, abiding by it earns you cool points.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

darling375


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darling375
Mavyn wrote:That applies to every single tee submitted to the derby. How 'serious' it is varies, but really, you read the contract, abiding by it earns you cool points.



True - I imagine that I would have to negotiate directly with the legalWoot if I wanted to ask if I could do something else.

Also, I typed "A n o o b question", and it printed as "A buccaneer question". I thought talk like a pirate day was over...

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
darling375 wrote:True - I imagine that I would have to negotiate directly with the legalWoot if I wanted to ask if I could do something else.

Also, I typed "A n o o b question", and it printed as "A buccaneer question". I thought talk like a pirate day was over...



Woot filters are year round amusement. ;)

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

bdb400


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bdb400

hey woot, recheck the votes. Armor Testing got 459 votes and should of got 3rd place

aerc712


quality posts: 4 Private Messages aerc712
bdb400 wrote:hey woot, recheck the votes. Armor Testing got 459 votes and should of got 3rd place



The derby rules were changed a few weeks ago.
1st place - determined by votes
2nd place - woot editors pick
3rd place - guest editor pick