So original, great technic and style

sunaness

quality posts: 19 Private Messages sunaness
Re: Crappy Job

HAHAHAHA! +1

kylemittskus

quality posts: 224 Private Messages kylemittskus
Re: Toadstool Construction

I would never wear this shirt, but this is a very well rendered creative idea. Well done.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

kylemittskus

quality posts: 224 Private Messages kylemittskus

I'm not sure the text is incidental as the text explains the joke.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

jel2301

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jel2301

I'd like to see the connector to the text be less like an actual arrow pointing to the character. It keeps bugging me that it looks like it's trying to direct my eyes, when that's not the purpose of such a line. Just a simple line with no arrowheads should work.

maura44

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maura44
Re: Inevitable Dinosaur Job

This is a really cute concept, but I feel like I'm looking for a head on the person and not seeing one? The text is a little awkward, too. Maybe "Aww, I wanted to be the carnivore!" Or something like that. All that being said, I like the idea!

Wow, sarcasm. That's original.

bluetuba

quality posts: 56 Private Messages bluetuba

That made me chuckle pretty good.

runnerfrog13

quality posts: 10 Private Messages runnerfrog13
Re: I Quit!

The only thing that bugs me is the guy in the second frame has boots on but the others don't, I suppose to clearly show it's his foot getting cut off, but the difference in style kinda bugs me. I was wondering where this was going, but nice way to end it, with the stick dude walking out of the frame

lloyd2002

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lloyd2002
dcastello wrote:So original, great technic and style

Yes, so original

samanthastroud

quality posts: 0 Private Messages samanthastroud

aaahahahaha! Too funny! GMV

Naolito

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Naolito
lloyd2002 wrote:Yes, so original

I don't think the ideas have nothing in common appart from making a joke about orbits.
In any case, I'd like to know Walmazan's opinion here

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 197 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Death of a Comedian

Thanks ressamac!

tehbronson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tehbronson
Re: Meeting Of Minds

I'm not entirely sure how this fits the derby, but I'm still down for any collab between these two!

samanthastroud

quality posts: 0 Private Messages samanthastroud

I absolutely love this design and would wear it all the time It's hard to tell the theme by just looking at it w/ no explanation but I don't care because it's awesome! +1

autsey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages autsey
Re: Worst Job

6 colors baby blue! Have a great week everyone

yellowflower

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yellowflower
Re: Daily Grind

Hahaha, this made me laugh. I love it!

orabbit

quality posts: 28 Private Messages orabbit
Re: Worst Job

Ha! I was trying to think of something along these lines, but you nailed it! Looks great.

autsey

orabbit wrote:Ha! I was trying to think of something along these lines, but you nailed it! Looks great.

Thanks a lot!

seoulsista76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seoulsista76
Naolito wrote:I don't think the ideas have nothing in common appart from making a joke about orbits.

Oh My Failing Grades!! Pluto's the waterboy!!! So cute/sad!!!!

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
alecito wrote:I hope you like this kind of "humor" XDXD

Woot prints shirts for kids as well as presumed adults, and they normally reject potty humor designs. Strongly doubt they would consider printing a shirt with a sanitary napkin.

sombrillo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sombrillo

Great design - amazing artwork and perspective!

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Dead end job
samanthastroud wrote:I absolutely love this design and would wear it all the time It's hard to tell the theme by just looking at it w/ no explanation but I don't care because it's awesome! +1

Thanks samanthastroud!

lyonscc

quality posts: 5 Private Messages lyonscc
lloyd2002 wrote:Holee crap! Amazing.

Thank you!

kellhong

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kellhong

That's hilarious!

fuzzzydunlop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fuzzzydunlop
Naolito wrote:I don't think the ideas have nothing in common appart from making a joke about orbits.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, Naolito. This seems to be one of various accounts with 1 "woot" that love everything Lyonscc submits while bashing other things in the fog.

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
Re: Dead end job

This is my favorite so far! Really nice work with the colors and very clean and nice execution.

oakenspirit

quality posts: 59 Private Messages oakenspirit
Re: World Worst Jobs

Where's the condom...

Hehe... sorry...

ghast

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ghast
Re: Dino Cowboy

More like best job ever!

ramyb

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ramyb
Re: The Fry Cook

Saved

blk909

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blk909
Re: Balls busted

I wish all the designs could be high and short like this one.

sunaness

quality posts: 19 Private Messages sunaness

Hmm if a little disgruntled squiggly line is added above the intestines, then I'm sure it'd be fine. Only if that problem arises, which I hope it doesn't.

autsey

Re: Worst Job v.3

Third time is a charm, right? I fixed all the mistakes! I hope you'll vote for my poor little ice cream man again! Thanks!

autsey

Re: Worst Job v4

Okay, now the thumbnail and shirt comp match. That is it for me and my wonky computer today. Big hugs for everyone! I have no idea what happened that it kept getting messed up, but THANK YOU for voting :-D

aerc712

quality posts: 4 Private Messages aerc712
fuzzzydunlop wrote:I wouldn't worry about it too much, Naolito.

I'm going to echo that I don't think there's too much to worry about here. One person does not have claim over solar system/space designs. There are plenty of space designs, other artists here have turned the planets into characters (for lack of better phrasing), and I think, most importantly, the intent of the design is different from Walmazan's. I love Walmazan's design, it's one that I own, but I think in this case, there's enough of a difference.

I respect the need to point out when there are striking similarities and issues, but sometimes folks really grasp at straws.

autsey

Re: Worst Job v4

Gosh, I'm so embarrassed. This is SERIOUSLY the last time ever. Have a great week everyone

Radscoolian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Radscoolian

@spiritgreen
Thanks, spirit! I felt the gag would really come from the absurdity of a realistic mason and setting. It took me a while to get his body language right, but I'm happy with how it turned out.

@ohaisup
Never lose faith in democracy! if you do, the communists win.

@Oakenspirit
How dare you! This is the most original Mario shirt ever!
Just kidding! I've seen themes like this before- collateral damage caused by video game/ super heros. That batman idea sounds awesome, only woot has had some trouble with printing batman shirts before, so you should be super careful and nondescript when you do

@bluejester
Thanks dude. I sympathize with people who tire of Mario references, so I tried to make it more than a gratuitous one.

@kylesmiticus
I feel the same way about a lot of my stuff, but I try to make things other people like, and do it in such a way that I can be pleased with it.

@sombrillo
Thanks! I wasn't sure the perspective was going to work. It turned out alright.

ochopika

quality posts: 24 Private Messages ochopika
Re: Woodland Rescuer

It would be a hard job to rescue overturned turtles... they'd probably be all indignant about it and wouldn't appreciate the help.

If you want to know, my real-life worst job was at textile factory making awnings. No joke, worst job ever. I'm pretty sure their treatment of women hadn't changed since the industrial revolution.

dsaiz11

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dsaiz11

Great job! Love that you chose slate color tee its way better than silver

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo

Tastefully done in a nice style -- the Mario character is still a little cartoony, but I can forgive that. I mentioned that there was a backlash against SMB, but with artwork like this I'll eat my words.

I wouldn't wear it, but you get what I believe is my second SMB vote ever (the first was this).

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo
Re: Daily Grind

I think this is my favorite design of yours. Clever.