Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

I tried sending in a daily sub today and both times instead of the "thank you we've received you shirt" message page, I found myself on tech.woot playing Borg of Crap. :p

Has anyone else used the daily submission form today?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

Spiritgreen wrote:I tried sending in a daily sub today and both times instead of the "thank you we've received you shirt" message page, I found myself on tech.woot playing Borg of Crap. :p

Hey Spirit,
What particular OS or browser are you using? Is the file too large?

I've sent this issue onto Shirt to see if they can test sending a .png file. If we find any issues, we'll let you know.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

ROGETRAY

Staff

Spiritgreen wrote:I tried sending in a daily sub today and both times instead of the "thank you we've received you shirt" message page, I found myself on tech.woot playing Borg of Crap. :p

TEST Submission:
http://shirt.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5163593

EDIT: Spirit, I just sent a test submission in the submission form and didn't find any issues, are you still having problems with this?

Spiritgreen

ROGETRAY wrote:TEST Submission:
http://shirt.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5163593

EDIT: Spirit, I just sent a test submission in the submission form and didn't find any issues, are you still having problems with this?

Rogetray, thanks for the help - it's the -daily- submissions page that is acting strangely for me though. Not the derby submissions.

Sorry for any confusion. :^)

It's not urgent at all, I will give it another try tomorrow.

ROGETRAY

Staff

Spiritgreen wrote:Rogetray, thanks for the help - it's the -daily- submissions page that is acting strangely for me though. Not the derby submissions.

Sorry for any confusion. :^)

It's not urgent at all, I will give it another try tomorrow.

Oh my bad LOL I misread your post and thought you meant Derby. DUHHH!!!

Either way, let us know if you find any more issues

Sincerely
/2oget/2ay

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Uh oh! My daily submission was also assimilated by the Borg. Is there any way to find out if the daily went through without resubbing and clogging up the system?

lyonscc

quality posts: 6 Private Messages lyonscc

Add me to that - I may have multiple submissions or no submissions of a design yesterday & today, as I've been getting send to the Borg page...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

lyonscc wrote:Add me to that - I may have multiple submissions or no submissions of a design yesterday & today, as I've been getting send to the Borg page...

Rogetray sent in a request to have development look at the problem around 3pm CST.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo
ThunderThighs wrote:Rogetray sent in a request to have development look at the problem around 3pm CST.

Looks like the BorgOfCrap has assimilated the blog also. Clicking the "older" link sends you to the game.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

We have our devs on this problem. It looks like we're still getting the daily submissions, we're just not getting the confirmations to you guys.

Spiritgreen

tgentry wrote:We have our devs on this problem. It looks like we're still getting the daily submissions, we're just not getting the confirmations to you guys.

Oh cool, thanks Travis.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
tgentry wrote:We have our devs on this problem. It looks like we're still getting the daily submissions, we're just not getting the confirmations to you guys.

All fixed. Thanks, Travis!