WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Mentions of Honor

Our Editors' favor can sure open some doors. Take these shirts, Honorable Mentions one and all. While others fall off into obscurity, these few and proud designs are back to earn your favor!

computermd82

quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82

Very happy to see Ghost in the Machine printed here. Bought 2!

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

bluejester

quality posts: 564 Private Messages bluejester

Sweet! I was going to ask Robbie Lee to let us know when that collab of his and Oddroc's printed. I guess the only waiting I have to do now is for Subterranean Homesick Blues to ship.

okac

quality posts: 1 Private Messages okac

I am SO excited that 14 Karat Gold is being printed, I've been wanting it SO bad since I first saw it.

I love you Woot.

I got 2 ♥

okac

quality posts: 1 Private Messages okac

I should add that I also adore DianaSprinkle for coming up with it :D

sunaness

quality posts: 19 Private Messages sunaness
okac wrote:I am SO excited that 14 Karat Gold is being printed, I've been wanting it SO bad since I first saw it.

I love you Woot.

I got 2 ♥

This is pretty much what I came in here to post.

YES AND THANK YOU.

mirdir

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mirdir

Yes! 14 karat! I was so bummed when that one did'nt print. I'm digging the ghosts in a machine too.

technojunkie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages technojunkie

Keep calm... a joke about whales? My first thought was hitchkiker's guide to the galaxy, what with the no panicking, and the towels and the falling whale.

jshoop231

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jshoop231

I don't understand. A lot of these are better than the shirts we have been getting for the last week and a half, they get an honorable mention special, but they are MORE expensive because they didn't make the cut? You're slipping woot! I'd like to see $10 shirts again. $12 is still reasonable sure, but put honorable mention specials at $10 and you would make your community very happy.

lcatgoddess

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lcatgoddess
technojunkie wrote:Keep calm... a joke about whales? My first thought was hitchkiker's guide to the galaxy, what with the no panicking, and the towels and the falling whale.

This is def a Hitchiker's reference!

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

Congratulations to all of the artists!

Starting numbers are obviously zero for each shirt; ending numbers will not be available.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

dragonVSninja

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dragonVSninja

Golden Ratio would be SUCH a GOOD hoodie. Zippered, design on back or top-left of front. I like my shirts a little bolder and my hoodies a little subtler.

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

Love it. Ghost in the Machine!

inthekitchenbitchin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages inthekitchenbitchin

So thrilled to see 14k Gold finally become a shirt, and it totally just killed me "You don't need any more t-shirts" attempt.

kevlar51

quality posts: 46 Private Messages kevlar51

Thanks Woot!!!

sheenachu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sheenachu

Congrats Everyone

solinari6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages solinari6

Hmm, I really like the Flight of the Golden Fish, but am worried about the metallic ink. Has anyone seen a shirt with that? I'm think it will be really gaudy.

gooseygoose

quality posts: 9 Private Messages gooseygoose

So now it’s just a complete screw you with the no long sleeves thing. I promised my husband I would only keep 50 t-shirts at a time but the long sleeves open up a whole new world since I can argue they are not t-shirts. I am currently 3 over and I can't push my luck. :/

asakasitz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages asakasitz
dragonVSninja wrote:Golden Ratio would be SUCH a GOOD hoodie. Zippered, design on back or top-left of front. I like my shirts a little bolder and my hoodies a little subtler.

Came to post this, pretty much. I'd LOVE this on a nice zip hoodie :D

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 35 Private Messages omarfeliciano

Yeeeh! I'm very happy to be part of this special sale. Thanks Woot!

troyalg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages troyalg

I love the Golden Ratio shirt, but I'm a bit worried that on a women's shirt the beginning of the spiral will be in an awkward place.

goneferal

quality posts: 19 Private Messages goneferal
gooseygoose wrote:So now it’s just a complete screw you with the no long sleeves thing. I promised my husband I would only keep 50 t-shirts at a time but the long sleeves open up a whole new world since I can argue they are not t-shirts. I am currently 3 over and I can't push my luck. :/

After reading your post, I went & counted my shirts & I have 50 exactly! Haha. I miss the long sleeves & zip-ups this sale too, but I know they will come around again & I can throw my money at woot later just as good as now.

I am very interesed in the tees with the gold ink this sale. "No duh, Shakespeare" makes me laugh.

naturalxphilosopher

quality posts: 0 Private Messages naturalxphilosopher

I'm unbelievably grateful for this derby, thank you Shirt.woot! I was utterly crushed when Flight of the Golden Fish didn't win despite being in the fog of war twice! Especially Ghost of the Machine, it wasn’t in the fog for long but it was more than deserving of a printing.

paintednightsky

quality posts: 6 Private Messages paintednightsky

Torn between 14 k gold and ghost in the machine... The bunny won out. I am trying to limit my tee buying since how many tees does one need? Especially in fall/winter.

The price is a bit high at $15 and I feel DBH has better quality prints for just a lil more. I would buy more shirts from woot but lately I do not feel it is worth it. I would think woot would make profit from more volume with happy customers compared to higher prices on anvil shirts.

qetza

quality posts: 3 Private Messages qetza

Congrats to all the artists!

ncisprobie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ncisprobie

Love the grilled cheese one. Funny, easy pun. I cant help but roll my eyes when there is an elaborate, obscure pun on a shirt. Sure, theyre funny if you get them, specially when you look at the title. My greatest regret was buying the night school one. Sure its funny on paper, but having to explain the pun to people isnt so fun.

lepus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lepus

Flight of the Golden Fish, I'd love it on a long-sleeve. Waiting...waiting..

mrslucard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrslucard

Yay my wish for The Hero We Need has been granted!

ncisprobie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ncisprobie

Wait, are taxes a new thing? I dont remember paying taxes here before. I dont know, this along with the 12$ shirts, this maybe the last woot shirt I buy.

westz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages westz
technojunkie wrote:Keep calm... a joke about whales? My first thought was hitchkiker's guide to the galaxy, what with the no panicking, and the towels and the falling whale.

i think it should've said "Don't Panic - And Carry A Towel" would've been even more appropriate

morninglark

quality posts: 22 Private Messages morninglark

56k? It seems like only yesterday, I was waffling over upgrading my desktop computer from 28k because all the tech mags said that 56 K wasn't really 56k in practice because of phone line limitations. Ah, the old days. . .I remember the days when I thought I was cool because I had a 1200 baud modem upgrade from 300 baud.

Not sure about the graphic though. I guess I can still waffle over 56K baud.

cwarfield82

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cwarfield82

Would've boughten a few of these had they been long-sleeved..

firebirdude

quality posts: 19 Private Messages firebirdude

What's up with the shirt titled "Relay"? Apparently it's an abstract look at a radar sweep. Ok. Circles are typically friendly units and squares are unknowns. And the sweep line doesn't have this curved sweepy look to it, but ok, abstract is abstract. But.... what's "Relay"?

terrariageek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages terrariageek

Anyone else notice four shirts are about gold?

bigpauly85

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bigpauly85

This is great, just bought 3 shirts (golden fish, golden ratio, and sherlock holmes) from this group. I find it so funny that when those shirts were in their respective derbies they were easily the best and didn't win. They were the best in the 2nd chance derby and didn't win, and they're so much better than the garbage I've seen on here recently too. Glad I could pick them up.

bsbangel180

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bsbangel180

Ooo I'm so sad about the Shakespeare shirt. It's "All that glisters is not gold," not "glitters." If the quote was right I would totally be getting 2!

colddecembersnow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages colddecembersnow
westz wrote:i think it should've said "Don't Panic - And Carry A Towel" would've been even more appropriate

seconded, would have been a instabuy.

quabaq

quality posts: 4 Private Messages quabaq
ncisprobie wrote:Wait, are taxes a new thing? I dont remember paying taxes here before. I dont know, this along with the 12$ shirts, this maybe the last woot shirt I buy.

I'm no expert, but I believe it depends on the state you are sending the purchase to. Some states require taxes to be paid at the time of purchase. The other states still require the taxes, though. You have to state all of your online purchases that you made, but did not pay taxes for, on your state tax forms.

Donna Battle

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Donna Battle

I wore my 56K shirt for the first time today, and the print is slightly off-center - not a lot but enough to really get under my skin. *sad panda face*

Anyone else experience this?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 570 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Donna Battle wrote:I wore my 56K shirt for the first time today, and the print is slightly off-center - not a lot but enough to really get under my skin. *sad panda face*

Anyone else experience this?

Sorry for the problems. You can email service@woot.com for assitance. It helps if you can send them a link to a photograph. Don't attach the photo to the email. Our CS servers barf on that. Upload the photo somewhere (e.g. tinypic.com, imgur.com) and then add the link to the photo to your email.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders