WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Terrordactyl

Speed to First Woot:
0m 55.663s
First Sucker:
aflyingengineer
Last Wooter to Woot:
uberviking
Last Purchase:
2 days ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 37% of Shirt Woots
Top 27% of all Woots
Woots Sold:
1117

Purchaser Experience

  • 0% first woot
  • 96% second woot
  • 4% < 10 woots
  • 0% < 25 woots
  • 0% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 9% joined today
  • 1% one week old
  • 3% one month old
  • 17% one year old
  • 70% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 96% bought 1
  • 4% bought 2
  • 0% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

8%
5%
2%
2%
2%
1%
3%
4%
7%
6%
7%
5%
6%
4%
4%
3%
3%
3%
3%
3%
3%
3%
4%
5%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Percentage of Sales Per Day

82%
5%
4%
2%
3%
2%
2%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting



Quality Posts


bluejester


quality posts: 557 Private Messages bluejester

A dinosaur that is knowledgeable about high powered weaponry?

Clever girl...

lonelypond


quality posts: 409 Private Messages lonelypond

Dinosaurs Vs. Drones: Air Extinction. SyFy movie soon, I think. Morningstar is a nice touch. Mr/Ms. Terror looks pretty happy about all the firepower.

cslott


quality posts: 3 Private Messages cslott

Sometimes you need a Stealth Bomber... Most times, you need THIS

CowboyDann


quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

We really need more self explanatory shirts. It makes this a lot of fun
not?

ssgtakeo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ssgtakeo

We call these A-10's where I come from.

jmunger


quality posts: 13 Private Messages jmunger

DO NOT WEAR THIS WHILE TRYING TO BOARD A PLANE!

blanked


quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
jmunger wrote:DO NOT WEAR THIS WHILE TRYING TO BOARD A PLANE!



What if you are in the air force? Oh, right- uniform.

Robtangle


quality posts: 20 Private Messages Robtangle

The morning star seems slightly prehistoric compared to the rest of his arsenal.

michaelvella


quality posts: 12 Private Messages michaelvella
bluejester wrote:A dinosaur that is knowledgeable about high powered weaponry?

Clever girl...



Heh, nice reference.

safyrejet


quality posts: 121 Private Messages safyrejet

WAIT! Hold it! Which dogs have wings? Now I'm curious.

Also, I'm loving that evil grin on the terrordactyl. hehehehehe...

jjjooe


quality posts: 1 Private Messages jjjooe

It reminds me of the book Mockingjay somehow...and the Avatar as well.

zeldasavior


quality posts: 2 Private Messages zeldasavior

But isn't it spelled pterodactyl?

xochiluvr


quality posts: 14 Private Messages xochiluvr

Is this shirt the parent of a bearodactyl?

http://youtu.be/aHpDPuh8A2Q

wingedsurfgirl


quality posts: 25 Private Messages wingedsurfgirl

I don't know why, but this shirt actually sends me the message of "The Real Reason the Dinosaurs are Extinct"... Complete and total annihilation of one another by means of Terrordactyls and Tyranny-Sore-Ex's...

dwimmz


quality posts: 9 Private Messages dwimmz

This would fit perfectly as a Soviet unit in Red Alert. For Mother Russia!

nescalise


quality posts: 0 Private Messages nescalise

Pterrific Tee! BTW, Metairie is not a town. It's a cultural concept. I know; I used to live there too, but Katrina blew me away to someplace Weird.

Call me: CuzNRuby

Spiritgreen


quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Pterri? :O

Why do child puppet stars always grow up bad?

rayray8822


quality posts: 5 Private Messages rayray8822

By the way, when did this critter suddenly become a "Pteranodon?" I grew up calling it a Pterodactyl and now all my kids' books call it a Pteranodon.

FeeJswoot


quality posts: 0 Private Messages FeeJswoot

Hilarious shirt, but I am torn on the color. I will have to think abotu this one through the day.

GrammarYahtzee


quality posts: 8 Private Messages GrammarYahtzee
rayray8822 wrote:By the way, when did this critter suddenly become a "Pteranodon?" I grew up calling it a Pterodactyl and now all my kids' books call it a Pteranodon.



Pterodactyls were the first known Pterosaur, and hence are the most famous. If your kids books are referencing the Pteranodon it's probably just to broaden their horizons and make them vegetarians cause the Pterodactyl was a nasty carnivore.

Fun Fact #1: Pterodactyls, (all Pterosaurs, really) are not dinosaurs, they are reptiles.

Fun Fact #2: -pter is Greek for wing, Pterodactyl means wing finger and helicopter means circle-wing.

TMYK!

bamaster


quality posts: 5 Private Messages bamaster

Totally cute. Shock and Awww!

MathUhhhSaurus


quality posts: 58 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus

Puh-terodactyl's have always been my favorite dinosaur. Even more so now that I know they're easy to equip them for battle. >:D

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

darthbob14


quality posts: 5 Private Messages darthbob14

The second and third Jurrasic Park movies never really happened. At the end of the first movie, one of these came in and took down the chopper.

"Finally, an excuse to nuke France!"

bluetuba


quality posts: 57 Private Messages bluetuba

I totally know a guy who would endorse the write-up theory, but you have to include something about the source being alien technology.

bpeterson82


quality posts: 52 Private Messages bpeterson82
ssgtakeo wrote:We call these A-10's where I come from.



MQ-9, where I come from.

jremmes


quality posts: 1 Private Messages jremmes
GrammarYahtzee wrote:

Fun Fact #2: -pter is Greek for wing, Pterodactyl means wing finger and helicopter means circle-wing.

TMYK!



Wouldn't the correct pronunciation of Helicopter be ˈhe-lə-ˌkä-tərˈ

;)

[quote="Mr. Blobby"]The text Mr. Blobby wrote would go here[/quote]

schighschagh


quality posts: 0 Private Messages schighschagh
jremmes wrote:Wouldn't the correct pronunciation of Helicopter be ˈhe-lə-ˌkä-tərˈ

;)



No, since the English language doesn't pronounce anything correctly!

DrunkCat


quality posts: 6 Private Messages DrunkCat

The Space Pirates are getting out of hand.

Relax.

rayvene


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rayvene

The real reason the dinosaurs went extinct: The pterodactyl drone superiority caused a massive arms race and eventual nuclear winter.

PocketBrain


quality posts: 44 Private Messages PocketBrain

This Pterodactyl has more than just a machine gun.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

rayvene wrote:The real reason the dinosaurs went extinct: The pterodactyl drone superiority caused a massive arms race and eventual nuclear winter.



it's like i've been saying all along!


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

thehead71


quality posts: 3 Private Messages thehead71

And the spiked ball w/ handle at the tail at this point...why?

dwimmz


quality posts: 9 Private Messages dwimmz
thehead71 wrote:And the spiked ball w/ handle at the tail at this point...why?



The "spiked ball w/ handle" is a mace. Why, you say? A token nod to the medieval notion that, under the right circumstances, a large spiked ball can inspire just as much terror as a machine gun or a rocket launcher.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
dwimmz wrote:The "spiked ball w/ handle" is a mace. Why, you say? A token nod to the medieval notion that, under the right circumstances, a large spiked ball can inspire just as much terror as a machine gun or a rocket launcher.


If someone comes at me with a spiked anything I'd duck.

I'm just hanging out, really.

dwimmz


quality posts: 9 Private Messages dwimmz
GrammarYahtzee wrote:Fun Fact #2: -pter is Greek for wing, Pterodactyl means wing finger and helicopter means circle-wing.



That means that the "terrordactyl" roughly translates to "Terror Finger." So wonderful.

stonejamison


quality posts: 0 Private Messages stonejamison

BEARrodactyl is so much cooler...

TheGolux


quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 0m 55.663s
First Sucker: aflyingengineer
Last Wooter to Woot: ninjahawkins
Last Purchase: a few seconds ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 0% of Shirt Woots
Bottom 0% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 890

First day sales 890
Woot-Off!!