WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Hey good lookin'. What's your size?
  • 12.2% - S 113
  • 22.3% - M 207
  • 22.1% - L 205
  • 20.5% - XL 190
  • 13.3% - XXL 124
  • 6% - XXXL 56
  • 3.7% - My gravitas requires more Xs than you can muster. 34
929 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

friartek

quality posts: 15 Private Messages friartek

Depends. Manufacturer, cut, material, style, etc. Is there such a thing as a standard? Someone gave me a shirt a while back that was "my size", you could have slept 3 in it(slight exaggeration, but only slight).

tolerance: a fair, objective, and permissive attitude toward opinions and practices that differ from one's own.
BOC: 4 Including the very last Woot!-off B)C. One of the lucky few.

TobiasAmaranth

quality posts: 21 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth

I recently learned I can fit into Woot's Small comfortably. I used to wear Larges! And no, I haven't lost weight, I just have chosen to wear shirts that are snug rather than shirts that are extra baggy and long.

Now to wait for sales to come along with all of my favorites so I can re-purchase them. :O

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -

greeneyedgirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greeneyedgirl

I wish I knew what my size is, but it really depends. I'm waiting for my first woot shirt and hopefully it fits! I may cry if it dosent. 😭💦

evilaelf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages evilaelf

I used to wear WL. Then the new blanks came along and it turned into a blanket. So now I switched to Men's Small. Which fits even better than the WL used to :D

travelsizesarah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages travelsizesarah

No XS? Or kids sizes? Usually adult small shirts look like a tent on me. :'(

jediokie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jediokie

How about some tall size shirts for those of us who aren't normal?

dumyfou

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dumyfou
jediokie wrote:How about some tall size shirts for those of us who aren't normal?

Agreed! Tall sizes! There is not a Woot shirt cool enough or funny enough to make up for my belly button showing.

kutiel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kutiel

Came to ask for tall sizes for the hubby, he's all torso and while the xxl fits and covers it's too baggy in other areas. @_@

bluetuba

quality posts: 56 Private Messages bluetuba
dumyfou wrote:Agreed! Tall sizes! There is not a Woot shirt cool enough or funny enough to make up for my belly button showing.

Have you considered starting a belly-hanging-out trend? It might catch on, you never know.

nhes90

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nhes90

I comfortably wear a Mens Medium

MrsBones

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MrsBones

How about a Men's XS? Seriously, there's like 20+ pages of Wooters complaining the new shirts are too big and you couldn't even be bothered to put XS in the poll?

If I'm to keep buying shirts, I need MXS! Please add my size!

peachblossom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peachblossom

I used to wear a WL which fit WONDERFULLY now I wear a womens S and I don't like the fit anymore. The prices went up and the fit and quality went down, I was not happy about that.

sparklecoogs

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sparklecoogs

I also vote for tall sizes. It makes no sense that Woot doesn't carry them. I would buy far more Woot shirts if tall sizes were available. Kids' sizes would be nice, too.

And as for bluetuba's comment about starting a belly button hanging out trend, that's exactly the comment Woot emailed me after I wrote asking about the possibility of tall sizes. Something doesn't stink right.

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday

I'd say the poll was d) All of the above because there is no discrimination between men's and women's sizes, so it doesn't give any kind of useful picture of what people are wearing. It's a giant waste of time in its current form.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

It makes me giggle to see the all the requests for tall sizes.

There are so few manufacturers that make tall sizes. AA does not. Anvil does, but only white, black, navy and red. Woot kind of can't carry something the supplier doesn't make.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

cozwell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cozwell

I actually was planning to Email Woot and beg for them to start selling Women's XXL like they do on a lot of other tshirty websites. Then this poll came along and gave me a nice opportunity to beg... Please woot...? Pleeeeeeaaaaasee? It'd be so super nice of you.

bluetuba

quality posts: 56 Private Messages bluetuba
sparklecoogs wrote:And as for bluetuba's comment about starting a belly button hanging out trend, that's exactly the comment Woot emailed me after I wrote asking about the possibility of tall sizes. Something doesn't stink right.

That phrase (or something similar) used to be on the sizing chart page on the website as kind of a disclaimer about making sure to choose the correct size.

Good luck with that though, small ladies have been rioting and boycotting now for months over the change in shirt supplier and new unflattering fit and nothing's going to change. So I wouldn't hold your breath.

jaaayzhu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaaayzhu

There should be a XS option.

ochopika

quality posts: 25 Private Messages ochopika

WootBot, you must have seen all the size "discussion" here so I can only surmise that you're trolling. Bad WootBot.

I wear a small or extra small because I am tiny. I will never not be tiny, and the next person who tells me to "go eat a cheeseburger or something" (this has happened recently and often in the past) can just buy me one because that would be nice, but will never make me not tiny. In conclusion; Woot, start printing on XS please.

Sati

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Sati

I am one of those who used to order Woot shirts regularly and now never does because they're so big. I normally wear an "XS" and I guess I wore an "S" with the American Apparel T's.

We're all supposed to accept people of every size, right? ...Just not people with small frames? My shoulders and rib cage are done growing. --> I'm small. Most stores think that's OK and I find my size without a lot of trouble.

I miss Woot T's. Bleh ;-(

digero

quality posts: 2 Private Messages digero

+1 for tall sizes!

I'm a large; I used to order XL for the extra length, but the new XLs are way too baggy.

aerrol

quality posts: 2 Private Messages aerrol

I order 3XL, and they fit me well, but I'd be up for a 4XL if they made it.... maybe add a couple dollars to it. Also, adding those larger sizes to the tank tops would be good too.