WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Piradical!

Yo ho, matey! Do you wish to join my crew and sail the Seven Seas? Do you yearn to rob doubloons from merchants who earned them legitimately? Do you long to needlessly kill passengers and crewmembers? Do you want to toil on the open ocean under the ever-present fear of death? No? Well it sounds like somebody has a romantic ideal of piracy. 

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Arrrrr, Mateys! Come aboard and buy ye some shirts!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial

NEW WOOT PLUS SALE? On a Monday night? Aie! On a Sunday, I plan for this kind of thing: extra rows in the spreadsheets, ready to search and copy and paste... Otherwise, it's sheer luck if I catch opening numbers.

Opening Numbers
Battle of the Bottles (Is this a new shirt?!?)
Music Pirate 6215
Pirate Exercise 3803
You Are A Pirate! 3092
Say No to Scurvy 7463
Survival Tracking Guide 3307

Edit: This is the first offering of Say No to Scurvy on a hoodie, yes? Just an apron before this? And is this substituting for the woot-off shirt sale? (I know, I know: it would just make my life a lot easier if I knew because I have two doctors' appointments tomorrow.)

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

jeeperwoot

quality posts: 29 Private Messages jeeperwoot

just got scurvy in the random sale!

MrsBones

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MrsBones

I knew I'd been craving oranges for a reason!

If I'm to keep buying shirts, I need MXS! Please add my size!

jrs1980

quality posts: 29 Private Messages jrs1980

And, unrelatedly, I'm sure, happy Talk Like A Pirate Eve.

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

4khaos

quality posts: 8 Private Messages 4khaos

Argh, I like the "Say no to Scurvy," but I'm still waiting for "Finding Technicolor" to come back. Woot-doG, are you there? I've been waiting so long.

Also, here's a sad joke for you guys to enjoy:

Q: Why did the pirate buy an eyepatch?

A: Because he didn't have enough money for an iPad!!!

tylersmom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tylersmom

can we get these in long sleeves - i have prate radio in short already but would love it in long since the weather is changing

cf

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cf

I'm still waiting for the Argh-yle shirt to come back.

And thanks for the reminder for TLaP day. I always forget. Argh.

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

Surprised the winner of the actual pirate derby isn't here. Bought it a size too large and so I only ever wear it when doing yarrrrd work.

By the way, smart move on the darkening of Say No To Scurvy, Woot! I know the best shirt site out there has a good eye for design, and subtle moves like this (shirt is fine in kelly, hoodie not so much) confirm it.

ClaudiaM

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ClaudiaM

Does anyone have a pic of You Are A Pirate! in women's sizes being worn? I wonder if it might be too much of a good thing to add curves to it. ;-)

meh3884

quality posts: 25 Private Messages meh3884

Word I've been waiting since these shrit.woot redux things started for a Say No to Scurvy hoodie! It was my very first shirt from s.w. evar.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

blammoed

quality posts: 1 Private Messages blammoed
ClaudiaM wrote:Does anyone have a pic of You Are A Pirate! in women's sizes being worn? I wonder if it might be too much of a good thing to add curves to it. ;-)

ayeee. size small women's.

oab0119

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oab0119

If I wear a Large American Apparel what size should I get this t-shirt in?

psumek

quality posts: 9 Private Messages psumek

How could they forget about "ARRgyle" from back in the day. I got that in a random shirt deal.

VenusAD

quality posts: 8 Private Messages VenusAD

Only one non-shirt offering? I am perplexed, Woot.

Still, excited to see Music Pirate back and also snatched up You are a Pirate (thanks to the person who posted a picture of it actually on a lady!)

meh3884

quality posts: 25 Private Messages meh3884
oab0119 wrote:If I wear a Large American Apparel what size should I get this t-shirt in?

Mens? The sizes are similar, you should be good with a large anvil again. Slightly less fitted, but close.

If womens, you probably want to go down to a medium in the anvils (possibly even a small, but check dimensions).

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

tippypaws

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tippypaws
4khaos wrote:Argh, I like the "Say no to Scurvy," but I'm still waiting for "Finding Technicolor" to come back. Woot-doG, are you there? I've been waiting so long.

Haha, oh that technicolor one is awesome! I cast my vote for bringing that one back too

ilovedisney247

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ilovedisney247
oab0119 wrote:If I wear a Large American Apparel what size should I get this t-shirt in?

I was wearing an XL in the women's AA and am now wearing a M in the new cut. You might even have to go down to small depending on how fitted you want your shirt to be.

oab0119

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oab0119
meh3884 wrote:Mens? The sizes are similar, you should be good with a large anvil again. Slightly less fitted, but close.

If womens, you probably want to go down to a medium in the anvils (possibly even a small, but check dimensions).

Yeah men's, sorry. So stick with Large then.

gravityisweak

quality posts: 27 Private Messages gravityisweak

I bought You Are a Pirate! I was slightly disappointed to find that the design on the front was so solidly attached to the shirt that its insanely hot to wear. It feels like the entire front of the shirt is plastic.

crazychinaman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages crazychinaman

I've waiting SOOOOOO long to get a replacement Say No To Scurvy shirt! And now I get a t-shirt AND hoodie! Yay!

- Wooted -

• Book of Crap 11/4/05
  • Book of Crap 12/25/05
  • Pioneer 1000 Watt 5.1 Surround Sound System
  • Adaptec GameBridge 1440
  • Razer Pro|Tone m100
  • Mio C720T
  • High Peak Sleeping Bagx2
  • Energizer Hardcase Tactical Flashlight
  • Philips Prestigo Remote
  • Screaming Glow-in-the-Dark Monkey with Woot Cape

seattlekleins

quality posts: 8 Private Messages seattlekleins

I wonder which one Frederic would were. Is any of these apprentice-appropriate?

klew97

quality posts: 1 Private Messages klew97

I really like my Say No To Scurvy shirt, it went down a treat on my monthly research cruises. I prefer the darker forest green color of the hoodie, but being in a tropical climate or in California, I don't really need another hoodie. What to do?

crunchyLadybug

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crunchyLadybug

Yesterday I received my Noah's Grill shirt after taking a chance and moving to the women's XL after years of only going for the men's shirts. I was worried that it wouldn't fit, but it was more then perfect and renewed my love for shirt woot. My first thought was "now only if I could get another say no to scurvy shirt in this size". Come here today and POOF there it is. In for both the shirt in Women's and the hoodie in men's. Thank you woot! My favorite shirt ever!

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14
tippypaws wrote:Haha, oh that technicolor one is awesome! I cast my vote for bringing that one back too

Got it in a random once. I like it but don't like to wear it with zip-up hoodies, because people always wonder why there's a technicolor geyser popping up.

crazychinaman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages crazychinaman
ChronoSquall14 wrote:Got it in a random once. I like it but don't like to wear it with zip-up hoodies, because people always wonder why there's a technicolor geyser popping up.

Clearly, you're just that happy to see them.

- Wooted -

• Book of Crap 11/4/05
  • Book of Crap 12/25/05
  • Pioneer 1000 Watt 5.1 Surround Sound System
  • Adaptec GameBridge 1440
  • Razer Pro|Tone m100
  • Mio C720T
  • High Peak Sleeping Bagx2
  • Energizer Hardcase Tactical Flashlight
  • Philips Prestigo Remote
  • Screaming Glow-in-the-Dark Monkey with Woot Cape

lilgreymouse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lilgreymouse

Thank you for reprinting Music Pirate!! My original got some bleach on it, and I've been so sad ever since.

neuropsychosocial

klew97 wrote:I really like my Say No To Scurvy shirt, it went down a treat on my monthly research cruises. I prefer the darker forest green color of the hoodie, but being in a tropical climate or in California, I don't really need another hoodie. What to do?

Increase the frequency of your visits to heavily air-conditioned locations?

neuropsychosocial

Closing Numbers
Music Pirate -203
Pirate Exercise 72
You Are A Pirate! -259
Say No to Scurvy 105
Survival Tracking Guide -169

Yeah, those don't look quite right...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

neuropsychosocial wrote:Closing Numbers
Music Pirate -203
Pirate Exercise 72
You Are A Pirate! -259
Say No to Scurvy 105
Survival Tracking Guide -169

Yeah, those don't look quite right...

Say No to Scurvy Total = 7568
Battle of the Bottles 24
Music Pirate Total = 6012
You Are A Pirate! Total = 2833
Survival Tracking Guide Total = 3139
Pirate Exercise Total = 3875

Totals are the shirts with previous sales. That's the new Total for those shirts.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders