valgerdes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages valgerdes

Any body else feel as though the quality of product has dramatically decreased? I'm nervous now to buy a shirt because I can't be sure what will show up.

kellyj78

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kellyj78
valgerdes wrote:Any body else feel as though the quality of product has dramatically decreased? I'm nervous now to buy a shirt because I can't be sure what will show up.

My shirts aren't even lasting 2 months before they are getting rips around the collars. I would be willing to pay a little more for a shirt that lasts.

cursedprincess

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cursedprincess

They changed their shirt blank a while back. A lot of people won't buy anymore, due to the lower quality.

See:

http://shirt.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=4856801&pageindex=1&replycount=1482

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote

They also had a nasty run of misprints: wrong screen size, crooked images, missing spots, etc. Much of it was chronicled in this thread. Problems seem to be easing but misprints still seem to crop up from time to time.

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2

I know that all I've bought have been a couple a shirts. One being a long sleeve due to it being an AA blank.

The few Honduras shirts that I have bought have all shrunk and are really scratchy.

that was fun while it lasted!

ladydunn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ladydunn

The quality of the shirts sure have changed. My boyfriend and I have bought these shirts for years. They just seem thinner and not as soft after a few washings. Makes me not want to buy even though the designs are cool. I hope they decide to go back to the original quality shirts.

mrheathen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrheathen

Tags suck, and the ones in the most recent shirt I got are particularly bad. Not only are they big, but they are also stiff, sharp, AND THERE ARE TWO OF THEM! Why, Woot?Why?
Maybe I'll cut them out?
Nope, that will just leave a stiff sharp tag to poke me higher on the neck.
Maybe I could carefully rip out the stitches and remove the tag entirely?
Nope, it's the same stitching that holds the collar on.

Don't poke the bear.