• 7.7% - Khakis 74
  • 3.6% - Yoga pants 35
  • 1.9% - Sweat pants 18
  • 6.4% - Slacks 62
  • 16.8% - Shorts 162
  • 2.3% - Skirts 22
  • 3.1% - Something else 30
965 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

Shinespark

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Shinespark

No corduroy love?

temporarilyidle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages temporarilyidle

About an hour in, and zero for sweat pants. Excellent. It's so depressing when I see middle aged and older people at grocery stores wearing sweat pants. You're just like "dude...at least try and put some effort into not looking like garbage." I say this because those sweat pants almost always have unsightly stains on them =[.

polkastria

quality posts: 6 Private Messages polkastria

Comfortable skirts at home and jeans when I'm out.

moles1138

quality posts: 24 Private Messages moles1138

Slacks for work, Jeans or shorts at home.

kirstenmalacina

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kirstenmalacina

FRC at work!

romachan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages romachan

Cargo pants FTW! The more pockets the better I say.

seancallot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seancallot

Utilikilt. It's all the joy of cargo pants with plenty of storage, plus built-in air conditioning!

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

If I could get away with wearing yoga pants (yoga leggings) everywhere, I would. They feel like wearing no pants at all--no pants being the best kind of pants.

Unfortunately, I have a overly-developed sense of propriety and a half-baked sense of style, so I don't wear my yoga leggings in public except when actually going to/from yoga or when I'm sick (because to hell with everything when I'm sick; I'll wear what I want!).

Sooo... my answer is "jeans." Mostly. The skinny kind in a rainbow of colours. It's the closest I can get to leggings while still being vaguely appropriate. Also, I just gotta wear the hell out of that 'ish while I'm still young-ish. Once I'm older, I'm going to have to go all proper with trousers and the like, because I don't want to fall into the mutton dressed as lamb trap.

blondegordon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blondegordon

Dresses, one piece of clothing and you're done.

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
goldenthorn wrote:If I could get away with wearing yoga pants (yoga leggings) everywhere, I would. They feel like wearing no pants at all--no pants being the best kind of pants.

Unfortunately, I have a overly-developed sense of propriety and a half-baked sense of style, so I don't wear my yoga leggings in public except when actually going to/from yoga or when I'm sick (because to hell with everything when I'm sick; I'll wear what I want!).

Sooo... my answer is "jeans." Mostly. The skinny kind in a rainbow of colours. It's the closest I can get to leggings while still being vaguely appropriate. Also, I just gotta wear the hell out of that 'ish while I'm still young-ish. Once I'm older, I'm going to have to go all proper with trousers and the like, because I don't want to fall into the mutton dressed as lamb trap.

THAT'S TOTALLY HOT GOLDENTHORN!

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

bluetuba wrote:THAT'S TOTALLY HOT GOLDENTHORN!

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
goldenthorn wrote:

SORRY, I GET A LITTLE SPICY WHEN I'M CAPSLOCKING

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

bluetuba wrote:SORRY, I GET A LITTLE SPICY WHEN I'M CAPSLOCKING

ilmatar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ilmatar

I prefer no pants. In a perfect world, pants wouldn't be a prerequizite to most social activities, and serving someone decaf coffee without telling them would be a crime punishable by being forced to wear pants.

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

ilmatar wrote:I prefer no pants. In a perfect world, pants wouldn't be a prerequizite to most social activities, and serving someone decaf coffee without telling them would be a crime punishable by being forced to wear pants.

You. I like you.

fossa4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fossa4

Jeans or shorts.