76%
5%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

panthiest

quality posts: 19 Private Messages panthiest

It looks like the bird is trying to keep it on its back.

I wonder what the turtle did to the bird

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

That'll teach you for joy riding around the forest, Mr. Turtle.

mattryan

quality posts: 42 Private Messages mattryan

Some very determined woodland creatures. Bet you the bluebird is hoping that's really a tail he is pulling :P

In for one. Hope to see a satanic version that would do cartman proud around Christmas.

collinvh

quality posts: 67 Private Messages collinvh

Congrats!!!! You should have let me in on this design See that blue shade on the map in Cali... yep thats me

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 618 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mattryan wrote:Some very determined woodland creatures. Bet you the bluebird is hoping that's really a tail he is pulling :P

In for one. Hope to see a satanic version that would do cartman proud around Christmas.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

maddogc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maddogc

Love it! I looked just like that when I tripped and fell while backpacking. Wish the woodland rescue team had been there then.

sunaness

quality posts: 19 Private Messages sunaness

I'm pretty stoked to see this print! WOO. EAT THAT CUTE HATERS /evil laugh.

Congrats, ochopika :D

lonelypond

quality posts: 461 Private Messages lonelypond

great team effort with perhaps not the best awareness of physics, but darn cute.

Love mysteries? Want a mix of gay + straight characters? With a bit of Poe? Try my book, darn it ; ) In The Bleak December.

sunaness

quality posts: 19 Private Messages sunaness

As for the shirt, also known as They See Me Rollin' Part II. :P

arrrrgh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages arrrrgh

I'd buy it if it had a penguin, too.

Harui

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Harui
arrrrgh wrote:I'd buy it if it had a penguin, too.

"Penguin" and "woodland" don't quite go together...

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." ~Albert Einstein

Karzon

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Karzon

Wouldn't this break the turtle's neck?

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Karzon wrote:Wouldn't this break the turtle's neck?

Nah, the turtle can retract his head as soon as he starts to tip over. Right now he's wiggling it to get some momentum going. See, he's helping! :^)

Congrats to ocho'.

blzben

quality posts: 4 Private Messages blzben

This looks more like a favor,and a nice one at that, not a job. The Editors picked this cuz they knew they'd sell a ton of cute shirts. Foul, I say, Foul!

sarcy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sarcy

Hmmm... remarkably similar to an episode of Peep and the big wide world I saw the other day.

http://www.peepandthebigwideworld.com/videos/flippingnewton.html

vmforrest

quality posts: 9 Private Messages vmforrest
panthiest wrote:It looks like the bird is trying to keep it on its back.

That was my very first thought...ha!

bmelnyk0

quality posts: 41 Private Messages bmelnyk0

Why does the rabbit look mad? It doesn't look like hes straining, he just looks angry, am i the only one that sees that?

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
blzben wrote:This looks more like a favor,and a nice one at that, not a job. The Editors picked this cuz they knew they'd sell a ton of cute shirts. Foul, I say, Foul!

I agrees. not even seeing anything all that difficult involved. Sure, they might need a longer lever, but yawn, there ought to be something in the forest that'll work.

ochopika

quality posts: 28 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

Thanks to the editors for picking my design. I was pleasantly surprised for sure!

Spiritgreen wrote:Nah, the turtle can retract his head as soon as he starts to tip over. Right now he's wiggling it to get some momentum going. See, he's helping! :^)

Congrats to ocho'.

Thanks, Spiritgreen!

I wanted to make the job of "woodland rescuer" look tedious and annoying. I have a friend who is an EMT. From what he tells me, it's definitely the worst job ever at times. Of course there are moments that make it the best job ever, but he likes to talk about all the awful and ridiculous things that happen.
I figured that small animals wouldn't be very coordinated, hence the bird messing it all up with his feeble understanding of how levers work. I wanted them to all have the feeling that "this is not gonna happen".

Anyways, I hope that clarifies my design-reasoning a bit. Thanks to everyone who supported this one!

chrixie

quality posts: 4 Private Messages chrixie

bunny is not amused

micahbradshaw

quality posts: 1 Private Messages micahbradshaw

Agreed. It looks as if the bird and the mouse are working against each other; succeeding only in causing trauma to the turtle's tail.

panthiest wrote:It looks like the bird is trying to keep it on its back.

gayemeyer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gayemeyer

I hope you never feel obligated to defend or qualify your artistic choices in your designs to people who seem to be nitpicking for a variety of reasons, which in my view, are not the point of comments. You are, after all, a winner.

ochopika wrote:Thanks to the editors for picking my design. I was pleasantly surprised for sure!

Thanks, Spiritgreen!

I wanted to make the job of "woodland rescuer" look tedious and annoying. I have a friend who is an EMT. From what he tells me, it's definitely the worst job ever at times. Of course there are moments that make it the best job ever, but he likes to talk about all the awful and ridiculous things that happen.
I figured that small animals wouldn't be very coordinated, hence the bird messing it all up with his feeble understanding of how levers work. I wanted them to all have the feeling that "this is not gonna happen".

Anyways, I hope that clarifies my design-reasoning a bit. Thanks to everyone who supported this one!

ktow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ktow

When they flip him over, will he chase Mario at double speed? Why don't they just hit the POW switch again?!?!

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Congrats on the print, Ochopika!

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

Congrats Ochopika!! Such a cute design!:D

qetza

quality posts: 3 Private Messages qetza

Great pick! Congrats Ochopika!

ochopika

Staff

qetza wrote:Great pick! Congrats Ochopika!

Thank you, qetza, fishbiscuit, and wirdou!

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Speed to First Woot: 1m 10.551s
First Sucker: kintaro
Last Wooter to Woot: partimejudas
Last Purchase: a few seconds ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 47% of Shirt Woots
Top 42% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 1385

First day sales 1385

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester

Belated congrats to Ochopika! My computer was out the other day and it just got back from it's trip to "I'm Brokenville."

akayeh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages akayeh

"This is the 845th time Fred has tried that bloody Inward 4.5 summersaults dive!!!!! When will he realize that just because he lands in the pond and washes ashore doesn't mean he nailed the dive???" says the rabbit. "Maybe the first hundred times it was funny, but this is just getting old!"

laaronow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages laaronow

Love the shirt, but this wld be so much funnier with even some of the text on there- even just woodland roadside assistance written at bottom. So hilarious and cute.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
bluejester wrote:Belated congrats to Ochopika! My computer was out the other day and it just got back from it's trip to "I'm Brokenville."

I assume your computer was fixed as a result of the combined efforts of your mouse, external CD drive, and USB flash drive to flip the computer over.

(Belated congrats, Ocho! I love this design; it's just wonderful.)

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

Man sorry I'm late, had an amazingly busy weekend. ANyways, I tried to be creative but I'm way tired. So as always you get my normal crap.

boodahbellie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boodahbellie

Rabbit is mad because this is the 7th time this week he has had to help turtle, cuz as turtle put's it... "This is how I roll."

ochopika

Staff

neuropsychosocial wrote:I assume your computer was fixed as a result of the combined efforts of your mouse, external CD drive, and USB flash drive to flip the computer over.

(Belated congrats, Ocho! I love this design; it's just wonderful.)

Buahahahahaha! That mental image is funny. That's why you should never flip your desk when you're raging at your computer. Not even if it gives you a message like "the volume is too fragmented to defragment", which I've just found is apparently a thing that can happen.

@Cowboy Dann: your second answer is best, why do you think turtle gets flipped over so often?